rhett7660
Apr 1, 08:37 AM
April 1st ;)
I think a lot of people wish it was... This kind of reminds me of the newspapers and such.
I think a lot of people wish it was... This kind of reminds me of the newspapers and such.
4mat
Mar 24, 06:10 AM
Wirelessly posted (SAMSUNG-SGH-A821/1.0 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.4 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.0 configuration/CLDC-1.1)
New iPhone, now available on black, white or camo
New iPhone, now available on black, white or camo
Rodimus Prime
Apr 8, 08:51 AM
Much easier said then done. Remember, it takes 60 votes to get anything done in the Senate and the Republicans obstructed virtually ever bill brought up.
i though the budget was not allowed to be fillibustered. It has its own rules in place on it.
i though the budget was not allowed to be fillibustered. It has its own rules in place on it.
kas23
Jan 4, 10:37 AM
Garmin, a little late to the game aren't we?
As for downloading maps on-the-fly, bad decision. True, I went many years using Google Maps for directions without major problems, but there definitely were some major headaches along the way. I can remember critical times when the I would be staring at a blue dot amongst a sea of gray. I mean, I still alive, so it couldn't have caused much trouble, right?
As for downloading maps on-the-fly, bad decision. True, I went many years using Google Maps for directions without major problems, but there definitely were some major headaches along the way. I can remember critical times when the I would be staring at a blue dot amongst a sea of gray. I mean, I still alive, so it couldn't have caused much trouble, right?
more...

state_of
Dec 6, 01:49 PM
Well I've noticed something really weird by pure accident ...it is not that important but it did got my attention and if anyone knows why I would like to know for sure
first of all i have an ibook, an adsl line and a telindus adsl modem. With the modem I have two computers connected ....my ibook and my brothers windows based machine...By accident in my ibook i used a crossover cable to connect with the modem..and by suprise the internet worked. I tryied the same cable in the windows based machine kai ofcourse it didn't work.... It really seems weird (the straightthrought cable works fine with both mac kai windows computers).
thnx :D
first of all i have an ibook, an adsl line and a telindus adsl modem. With the modem I have two computers connected ....my ibook and my brothers windows based machine...By accident in my ibook i used a crossover cable to connect with the modem..and by suprise the internet worked. I tryied the same cable in the windows based machine kai ofcourse it didn't work.... It really seems weird (the straightthrought cable works fine with both mac kai windows computers).
thnx :D
mkubel
Mar 21, 07:20 PM
Well shooting manual works for what I do. I doubt any sports photographers use anything other than Aperture Priority mode I would think.
I'd never use Aperture Priority mode for sports. It has the potential for dropping the shutter speed to low. I only shoot sports (as well as everything else) in manual mode. I like having the control. If anything for sports I'd lock in a shutter speed.
I'd never use Aperture Priority mode for sports. It has the potential for dropping the shutter speed to low. I only shoot sports (as well as everything else) in manual mode. I like having the control. If anything for sports I'd lock in a shutter speed.
more...
ddrueckhammer
Mar 27, 10:37 AM
Jobs: I have to go to the bathroom. Is that alright?
Schmidt: (Frisks Jobs Crotch)
Barista: I frisked him. He's Clean.
Jobs casually walks to the restroom.
Job walks back to table and casually sits down.
(In Italian)
Schmidt: Do you feel better?
Jobs: Yes.
Schmidt: Stevey, you understand me don't you? You're italian, just like your father. You're Sick. When you feel better, we'll arrange a meeting and everything will be alright. This meanness must come to an end.
Jobs shifts his eyes around the room. Jumps up and shoots Schmidt three times.
Schmidt: (Frisks Jobs Crotch)
Barista: I frisked him. He's Clean.
Jobs casually walks to the restroom.
Job walks back to table and casually sits down.
(In Italian)
Schmidt: Do you feel better?
Jobs: Yes.
Schmidt: Stevey, you understand me don't you? You're italian, just like your father. You're Sick. When you feel better, we'll arrange a meeting and everything will be alright. This meanness must come to an end.
Jobs shifts his eyes around the room. Jumps up and shoots Schmidt three times.
zeemeerman2
Apr 12, 12:45 PM
So what's fixed?
To me, in Office nothing seemed broken.
To me, in Office nothing seemed broken.
more...
Psilocybin
Apr 20, 12:24 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)
I'll second that, no intel 3000 will be entering my house
And I doubt that there will be a backlit keyboard again. As I said in the last thread apple took it out for a reason not for fun
And that reason was? Thinness? Cost? Do you have any evidence to back this up?
I think it was simple economics - take out the BL keyboard to get the cost under $999 and keep the margins at 30%.
However, as tech gets more mature, and the R&D Cost is recouped for the new design, I think they can re-add the BL Keyboard w/o sacrificing the $999 Price-point or the 30% margins.
As you said, it wasn't just "for fun", but "for profit" and if they can maintain that profit, and return a marquee feature like the BL Keyboard, why not?

Wallpapers - Toy Story 3
more...

Toy-story-2-mobile-wallpaper

Wallpapers de Toy Story El
more...

Toy Story Wallpapers

Story 2 desktop wallpaper
more...

2010-2011 Toy Story Wallpapers

Toy Story 3 Wallpaper
more...

Wallpapers of Toy Story

Toy Story Wallpaper

wallpapers toy story-3
I'll second that, no intel 3000 will be entering my house
And I doubt that there will be a backlit keyboard again. As I said in the last thread apple took it out for a reason not for fun
And that reason was? Thinness? Cost? Do you have any evidence to back this up?
I think it was simple economics - take out the BL keyboard to get the cost under $999 and keep the margins at 30%.
However, as tech gets more mature, and the R&D Cost is recouped for the new design, I think they can re-add the BL Keyboard w/o sacrificing the $999 Price-point or the 30% margins.
As you said, it wasn't just "for fun", but "for profit" and if they can maintain that profit, and return a marquee feature like the BL Keyboard, why not?
Sedulous
May 8, 01:56 AM
he he, yeah.
I wonder if the difference is entirely due to the end user "group". Generally speaking, Mac users are more educated/free thinking types.
I wonder if the difference is entirely due to the end user "group". Generally speaking, Mac users are more educated/free thinking types.
more...
powerofmac
Aug 19, 10:13 AM
After numerous accusations from all over the world of Facebook violating private privacy rights they now do this...
Yep, I really thing that Facebook is going to go down with all this crap they are doing.
Microsoft's rep = crashing and copying Mac
Facebook's rep = lack of privacy and opt out NOT opt in
Yep, I really thing that Facebook is going to go down with all this crap they are doing.
Microsoft's rep = crashing and copying Mac
Facebook's rep = lack of privacy and opt out NOT opt in
peharri
Sep 26, 03:10 PM
I wish people would actually read the letter before jumping on Apple's back! It clearly states: "While Apple, of course, has no general objection to proper use of the descriptive term podcast as part of a trademark for goods and services in the podcast field...."
That's how I read it too. The poll needs to be changed, right now it's like one of those Fox news polls:
Q: Are you in favour of the War in Iraq?
1. Yes, I support our troops and America! I think Bush should be President for years!
2. No, I'm a coward and I also support Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden.
That's how I read it too. The poll needs to be changed, right now it's like one of those Fox news polls:
Q: Are you in favour of the War in Iraq?
1. Yes, I support our troops and America! I think Bush should be President for years!
2. No, I'm a coward and I also support Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden.
more...
theheadguy
Mar 23, 08:23 PM
I bet Apple keeps secrets better than the Government....
They have less secrets to keep.
The Government, I mean serious government, with big purchasing power gets great deals on Mac's better than you think and competitive to the high end systems you might get from Dell etc
That's not true.
They have less secrets to keep.
The Government, I mean serious government, with big purchasing power gets great deals on Mac's better than you think and competitive to the high end systems you might get from Dell etc
That's not true.
matthewroth
Sep 1, 04:41 AM
Still, I would take OS X over XP any day, but it sure would be good news to me to hear a fully revamped Finder with all these slowdowns ironed out.
Amen to that! :D
Have to admit though, they did take all the names and addresses of the Dev's that got the Beta. they would be able to identify who has an illigal copy VERY easily. the fact remains though that i live in the UK, are they realy going to scower the globe for every illigal beta!
Amen to that! :D
Have to admit though, they did take all the names and addresses of the Dev's that got the Beta. they would be able to identify who has an illigal copy VERY easily. the fact remains though that i live in the UK, are they realy going to scower the globe for every illigal beta!
more...
aiongiant
Sep 19, 04:26 PM
i wonder if this will fix the vid card issue with vista =)
Hastings101
May 5, 08:00 PM
Umm do not use retail cost of the OS. You need to use the OEM cost. That is 100 bucks.
Fixed that, with what I think is the correct link. Thanks for the info :)
Fixed that, with what I think is the correct link. Thanks for the info :)
more...
MacNut
Apr 29, 12:46 PM
The problem is not that we build too many highways to nowhere, it is that they don't know how to properly design a highway in the first place. Traffic jams are caused by bottlenecks. Adding 5 more lanes won't fix it if the bottleneck still exists. Lets fix the roads we have now and build them to allow traffic to move more freely.
mischief
Sep 19, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by alex_ant
And in other news, Hell has just frozen over. More details as they emerge.
You're being particularly pissy today and rather down on the Mac. Wassup?:confused:
And in other news, Hell has just frozen over. More details as they emerge.
You're being particularly pissy today and rather down on the Mac. Wassup?:confused:
seb-opp
May 2, 01:52 PM
that is NOT, and I repeat NOT a white iPhone, that is a fake white Phone. NOW, Do you get it? :cool:
Agreed, there were aftermarket front and back plates for sale since last year so you could convert your black iP4 to a white one, the picture must be of one of those modified white iPhones.
Otterbox, a maker of iPhone 4 cases, also confirms http://www.otterbox.com/iPhone-4-Reflex-Series-Case/APL7-I4XXX,default,pd.html?dwvar_APL7-I4XXX_color=20&start=2&cgid=apple-iphone-4-cases:
No evidence that they have the white iPhones, they could be basing it on the possibly faked image
Agreed, there were aftermarket front and back plates for sale since last year so you could convert your black iP4 to a white one, the picture must be of one of those modified white iPhones.
Otterbox, a maker of iPhone 4 cases, also confirms http://www.otterbox.com/iPhone-4-Reflex-Series-Case/APL7-I4XXX,default,pd.html?dwvar_APL7-I4XXX_color=20&start=2&cgid=apple-iphone-4-cases:
No evidence that they have the white iPhones, they could be basing it on the possibly faked image
phishymike
Apr 24, 09:28 PM
I just bought a Presonus FireBox, but I'm having some problems with it.
I'm on a 2007 MacBook Pro, osx 10.5.8
I plug the unit into the wall, it powers up just fine, red light. I then plug the firewire cable from the Firebox into the FW 400 input on my mac. The light on the firebox goes blue, as though the connection has been established, but the computer doesn't recognize it. I've tried the PRAM/NVRAM reset and SMC reset to no avail.
Under system profiler>hardware, while the FireBox is plugged in, it says,
FireWire Bus:
I'm on a 2007 MacBook Pro, osx 10.5.8
I plug the unit into the wall, it powers up just fine, red light. I then plug the firewire cable from the Firebox into the FW 400 input on my mac. The light on the firebox goes blue, as though the connection has been established, but the computer doesn't recognize it. I've tried the PRAM/NVRAM reset and SMC reset to no avail.
Under system profiler>hardware, while the FireBox is plugged in, it says,
FireWire Bus:
-SD-
Jun 17, 03:14 AM
Yeah, there'll be a cheaper version of the S to replace the Arcade/Pro systems. It'll probably have a 120GB HDD and maybe even be glossy white, as white Kinects have been spotted.
:apple:
:apple:
iScott428
Apr 5, 06:15 PM
Now this is what I am talking about Apple!
I can not wait to see the new iMacs, Iphones, and both new OS's!
I can not wait to see the new iMacs, Iphones, and both new OS's!
NP3
Apr 30, 04:50 PM
anybody going to do Amazon's "pre-order, get a beta key" for the mac? I assume it would work too, right?
chuckles:)
Jun 10, 09:01 PM
Stop complaining. You get the iPhone 4 a month before your neighbours do.
And with cheaper plans and shorter contracts.
And with cheaper plans and shorter contracts.
No comments:
Post a Comment