
satishku_2000
05-24 10:07 AM
Here is my case:
MS (computer engg) in US
US IT experience more than 6 years
No TOEFEL ( what native english speaker??)
Worked in high growth technology/employer (I assume)
come under STEM
How many points will i get??
you may get 100 points it does not matter, We are still going to have country caps ...
MS (computer engg) in US
US IT experience more than 6 years
No TOEFEL ( what native english speaker??)
Worked in high growth technology/employer (I assume)
come under STEM
How many points will i get??
you may get 100 points it does not matter, We are still going to have country caps ...
wallpaper Max Payne 3 Game Wallpapers
sixburgh
08-13 10:46 AM
History:
- My h1 stamp on passport was expired, but my H1 renewal has always been done and was valid at all times.
- Wife had entered USA on H4 (2005)
- In July 2007, we both got a chance to apply for 485, EAD and AP
- Since then I switched to EAD, wife too started working on EAD
- But my company also kept renewing my H1
- During the last H1 renewal, in-house immigration lawyer suggested that I should renew my wife's H4 too and we sent both renewal requests in the same package.
- We both received our h1 and h4 notices.
- Now it was time for me, to go to India for visiting my parents. I recently had applied and received my AP. When I asked my lawyer what should I use to re-enter USA, he suggested that even though I am on EAD, since I already have an H1 approval document, I should go to US consulate in India, get a H1 stamp and re-enter on H1.
- This is what I did, I got a stamp and entered USA now on H1.
- Note that my wife continued to remain in USA and worked on EAD.
- Please also note that our EAD's are expiring soon and I am still waiting for them to arrive from NSC.
- Since I entered on H1 and now using H1 on i9, I wont use my EAD, I will just keep it handy for any possible future use
- But once wife gets EAD, she will continue to use it to work.
Question for fellow IV members :
By merely renewing my wife's H4, while she was still working on EAD, did she automatically get switched to H4?
(My understanding is that, unless one re-enters BACK into the USA on h1 or h4, no automatic switch is possible)
(I am also under this impression that unless I really file for a CHANGE OF STATUS form, specifically stating that my wife wants to change status to H4, she will continue to be under AOS/EAD)
Someone in my office is scaring me that by merely renewing her H4, I have switched her to H4 and that since the renewal arrived, her working has created something called "illegally working on H4".
Can someone shed some light on this: Am I right or wrong?
Does this affect her or mine, pending 485/AOS ?
- My h1 stamp on passport was expired, but my H1 renewal has always been done and was valid at all times.
- Wife had entered USA on H4 (2005)
- In July 2007, we both got a chance to apply for 485, EAD and AP
- Since then I switched to EAD, wife too started working on EAD
- But my company also kept renewing my H1
- During the last H1 renewal, in-house immigration lawyer suggested that I should renew my wife's H4 too and we sent both renewal requests in the same package.
- We both received our h1 and h4 notices.
- Now it was time for me, to go to India for visiting my parents. I recently had applied and received my AP. When I asked my lawyer what should I use to re-enter USA, he suggested that even though I am on EAD, since I already have an H1 approval document, I should go to US consulate in India, get a H1 stamp and re-enter on H1.
- This is what I did, I got a stamp and entered USA now on H1.
- Note that my wife continued to remain in USA and worked on EAD.
- Please also note that our EAD's are expiring soon and I am still waiting for them to arrive from NSC.
- Since I entered on H1 and now using H1 on i9, I wont use my EAD, I will just keep it handy for any possible future use
- But once wife gets EAD, she will continue to use it to work.
Question for fellow IV members :
By merely renewing my wife's H4, while she was still working on EAD, did she automatically get switched to H4?
(My understanding is that, unless one re-enters BACK into the USA on h1 or h4, no automatic switch is possible)
(I am also under this impression that unless I really file for a CHANGE OF STATUS form, specifically stating that my wife wants to change status to H4, she will continue to be under AOS/EAD)
Someone in my office is scaring me that by merely renewing her H4, I have switched her to H4 and that since the renewal arrived, her working has created something called "illegally working on H4".
Can someone shed some light on this: Am I right or wrong?
Does this affect her or mine, pending 485/AOS ?
InTheMoment
03-19 01:51 AM
That law is unconstitutional. INA doesnt say that everyone born in United States is a citizen. Even the Constitution says that. To deny birth-right citizenship to anyone (children of legal or illegal residents) would require constitutional amendment.
Constitutional amendment is not a joke. This bill is a rhetorical statement, not an intent to legislate it.
Good observation, although I totally support this clause to oppose automatic citizenship.
Constitutional amendment is not a joke. This bill is a rhetorical statement, not an intent to legislate it.
Good observation, although I totally support this clause to oppose automatic citizenship.
2011 I Am Number 4 - Games, Video
jsb
08-03 10:09 PM
I applied in July, RD Jul 2nd. TSC
Havent seen any changes on my case status. my name check hasn't cleared yet. I called and spoke with an IO, she said name check wasnt cleared, wouldnt tell how long its been with FBI. I asked about the 180 day name check rule and she said it doesnt matter they still woudnt work on the case till NC was cleared.
How do you find about yoru namecheck status? Does USCIS entertain such queries over the phone? Or it is through Infopass?
Havent seen any changes on my case status. my name check hasn't cleared yet. I called and spoke with an IO, she said name check wasnt cleared, wouldnt tell how long its been with FBI. I asked about the 180 day name check rule and she said it doesnt matter they still woudnt work on the case till NC was cleared.
How do you find about yoru namecheck status? Does USCIS entertain such queries over the phone? Or it is through Infopass?
more...
irock
08-09 02:30 PM
From posts here, it seems they used to give 3 year based on approval date rather than date of filing. But USCIS recent faq says that they will look for date of filing. May be all the IOs don't yet know the latest rule/FAQ.
btw, I applied my H1 extension on July 11th and approved on Aug 3rd. Got three year extension. Go figure.
btw, I applied my H1 extension on July 11th and approved on Aug 3rd. Got three year extension. Go figure.
FredG
April 4th, 2005, 06:28 AM
Trying something comparable to double processing, but without the original, I selected the sky, copied the layer, and changed the blend mode to multiply. I then inverted the selection, copied the original layer again, and changed that mode to screen. That made the sky colors richer and the mountains lighter. (didn't post, as my selection was quick and dirty, not at all precise) The beauty of doing it as dual raw conversion rather than this way is there is no destruction of pixels in the process.
more...
msp1976
05-26 11:44 AM
Thank you to you all...
Core team,
QGA Associates,
Staff of senators,
Senators,
You guys have worked hard and your efforts are appreciated....
Core team,
QGA Associates,
Staff of senators,
Senators,
You guys have worked hard and your efforts are appreciated....
2010 GameTrailers.com – Video Game
senthil1
03-05 08:53 PM
We cannot justify the opposition to price increase as INS expects the fees to be paid by employer. So if needed employers can oppose not the employees. Only fees the candidates expect to pay is citizenship fees and all other immigration related fees should be paid by Employers as they are sponsoring gc
USCIS fees cover none of the activities you mentioned.
USCIS fees cover none of the activities you mentioned.
more...
gxtrader
08-17 02:27 PM
HOW your answer relates to my question?
Think, deside and do and don't think again! But Review it.
..Maybe he thought he heard you say..
"Don't think, decide and do and don't think again! And don't review it. :)
Don't worry too much..worst case is to re-file ead & ap w/ newer fees.
He'll eventually get GC & will be driving a Lexas in Dallus, Texus ;).
Think, deside and do and don't think again! But Review it.
..Maybe he thought he heard you say..
"Don't think, decide and do and don't think again! And don't review it. :)
Don't worry too much..worst case is to re-file ead & ap w/ newer fees.
He'll eventually get GC & will be driving a Lexas in Dallus, Texus ;).
hair video game hd wallpapers.

gc_chahiye
10-05 05:08 PM
If it is certain that he/she is not eligible for EB2, why should apply in EB2 and get denied. It is better to apply in EB3 to get it approved. The best option is apply in EB3 now. After few years (once he got 5 year exp), apply new LC and 140 with EB2 and transfer the PD. That will be the wise decision. In the current situation, it is funny to talk about EB2 and EB3 for a persion with PD 2007, particularly Indian orgin.
I agree with Ramba here. Go with EB3 now and get the I-140 approval so you can lock in the PD. After a few years can apply again in EB2 (through this, or some other employer) and port the PD over. Best of both worlds.
I agree with Ramba here. Go with EB3 now and get the I-140 approval so you can lock in the PD. After a few years can apply again in EB2 (through this, or some other employer) and port the PD over. Best of both worlds.
more...

chunky
07-26 03:14 PM
Lawyer told that after AOS filing one is in dual status so no worry. But I am not 100 % sure
hot Video Game Wallpapers
ilwaiting
06-15 02:52 PM
I see your PD is 2004? there are thousands of people whose PD is probably before you waiting to file 485. I guess they would get there GC's first. I don't think there is a way to speed up the process. It should be FIFO.
Friends,
Like me, many of you have filed I-485 before Sept 2005 and got stuck due to priority dates getting retrogressed. Now that that the PD is current what action should we take to get the cases approved and not get stuck again.
PLEASE POOL IN YOUR INPUTS so that a collective thought will put us in the right direction to get the GC approved before the PD move back.
TIA.
Please see my Signature below for info regarding me.
EB3/VSC/India
PD July 2004
140/EAD/AP/485 file RD:11/05/2004 ND:11/09/2004
EAD1 Approved:11/22/2004
AP1 Approved:11/23/2005
140 Approved:2/1/2005
EAD2 RD: 10/06/05 AD: 10/25/05
AP2 RD: 10/06/05 AD:10/31/05
EAD3 RD 7/7/2006 AD: 7/27/06
FP1 - 03/10/05
FP2 4/25/07
SELF Name Check Cleared!!!: Dec. 2004 & Jan 2006.
SPOUSE Name Check Cleared!!!: Mar. 2006
Friends,
Like me, many of you have filed I-485 before Sept 2005 and got stuck due to priority dates getting retrogressed. Now that that the PD is current what action should we take to get the cases approved and not get stuck again.
PLEASE POOL IN YOUR INPUTS so that a collective thought will put us in the right direction to get the GC approved before the PD move back.
TIA.
Please see my Signature below for info regarding me.
EB3/VSC/India
PD July 2004
140/EAD/AP/485 file RD:11/05/2004 ND:11/09/2004
EAD1 Approved:11/22/2004
AP1 Approved:11/23/2005
140 Approved:2/1/2005
EAD2 RD: 10/06/05 AD: 10/25/05
AP2 RD: 10/06/05 AD:10/31/05
EAD3 RD 7/7/2006 AD: 7/27/06
FP1 - 03/10/05
FP2 4/25/07
SELF Name Check Cleared!!!: Dec. 2004 & Jan 2006.
SPOUSE Name Check Cleared!!!: Mar. 2006
more...
house Portal 2 video game desktop
gxtrader
08-16 05:21 PM
Please?
Kindly inform your friend that uscis is just accepting application for skilled workers at the moment.
Kindly inform your friend that uscis is just accepting application for skilled workers at the moment.
tattoo on by German quot;video game
dhesha
08-15 01:59 PM
Couldn't resist opening a new thread and sharing this with fellow IVians.
We got our green cards today. It is actually green (in the back).
Another announcement is that I recently relocated to northern Mississippi. Would like to join up with other state chapter members. I am willing to coordinate with the group in Memphis TN.
Thanks IV. I and my spouse benefited a lot from the July 2007VB and the work IV did concerning it. So, I will do more than just stick around but continue to be active as usual. The system is still broken and we will have to work to fix it.
What is ur PD, ND, RD and Service Center?
We got our green cards today. It is actually green (in the back).
Another announcement is that I recently relocated to northern Mississippi. Would like to join up with other state chapter members. I am willing to coordinate with the group in Memphis TN.
Thanks IV. I and my spouse benefited a lot from the July 2007VB and the work IV did concerning it. So, I will do more than just stick around but continue to be active as usual. The system is still broken and we will have to work to fix it.
What is ur PD, ND, RD and Service Center?
more...
pictures Video Game Zelda HD Wallpaper
chanduv23
08-15 01:57 PM
Couldn't resist opening a new thread and sharing this with fellow IVians.
We got our green cards today. It is actually green (in the back).
Another announcement is that I recently relocated to northern Mississippi. Would like to join up with other state chapter members. I am willing to coordinate with the group in Memphis TN.
Thanks IV. I and my spouse benefited a lot from the July 2007VB and the work IV did concerning it. So, I will do more than just stick around but continue to be active as usual. The system is still broken and we will have to work to fix it.
Congrats on your green. You have done so much for IV and community and it is great to know that your levels of commitment is still the same
We got our green cards today. It is actually green (in the back).
Another announcement is that I recently relocated to northern Mississippi. Would like to join up with other state chapter members. I am willing to coordinate with the group in Memphis TN.
Thanks IV. I and my spouse benefited a lot from the July 2007VB and the work IV did concerning it. So, I will do more than just stick around but continue to be active as usual. The system is still broken and we will have to work to fix it.
Congrats on your green. You have done so much for IV and community and it is great to know that your levels of commitment is still the same
dresses 3D Video Game 3D Wallpapers
PDOCT05
08-15 02:45 PM
I-140 approved at NSC
PD is OCT EB3
Thanks much for your response...I hope my checks will get cashed in next few days..
PD is OCT EB3
Thanks much for your response...I hope my checks will get cashed in next few days..
more...
makeup video game hd wallpapers.
bkshres
10-20 03:02 PM
My old attorney was appointed by my old employer but after I left my old company, my old attorney was working as my personal attorney and her contract with my old company was also over. and I kind of have good understanding with him. He was helpful in general scenarios as well.
But I am not sure whether I should switch the attorney. My worry is what if I tell my old attorney that I am doing G28 to new attorney from new employer and G28 form never reach USCIS file? then all the correspondence will goto my old attorney.... what will happen in those scenario?
Thanks,
BK
But I am not sure whether I should switch the attorney. My worry is what if I tell my old attorney that I am doing G28 to new attorney from new employer and G28 form never reach USCIS file? then all the correspondence will goto my old attorney.... what will happen in those scenario?
Thanks,
BK
girlfriend video game hd wallpapers.
fromnaija
03-18 04:20 PM
would that invalidate the SSN?
No. Once allocated, SSN cannot become invalid; it is yours for life. So, not renewing EAD will not invalidate SSN.
No. Once allocated, SSN cannot become invalid; it is yours for life. So, not renewing EAD will not invalidate SSN.
hairstyles video game hd wallpapers.
texcan
02-20 04:10 PM
Thanks for answering my question. But is it not a huge difference between what I earn and what is mentioned in the LC (almost 40k) ??
GC is for future job, this pay is for skill set that will be used for FUTURE JOB,
it has nothing to do with your current job even if it is same job title.
Donot worry for stuff you donot have control over. It was done in past, you are fine, you cant do anything about it anyways now, or even if you had known about this in past.
LCA Salary is determined by Labor office, those great folks always come up with salary ...that no one pays.
Talk to your employer and ask about seeking higher salary. Most folks get huge jump ( in normal market) when they get their EAD since employer knows now they will move somewhere else.
Donot panic about everyting.
HTH
GC is for future job, this pay is for skill set that will be used for FUTURE JOB,
it has nothing to do with your current job even if it is same job title.
Donot worry for stuff you donot have control over. It was done in past, you are fine, you cant do anything about it anyways now, or even if you had known about this in past.
LCA Salary is determined by Labor office, those great folks always come up with salary ...that no one pays.
Talk to your employer and ask about seeking higher salary. Most folks get huge jump ( in normal market) when they get their EAD since employer knows now they will move somewhere else.
Donot panic about everyting.
HTH
gc_kaavaali
12-08 01:36 PM
Hi guys,
IV need contributions to invest in the omnibus bill Lobbying efforts.. for more details look at below thread...if IV succeed you don't have to go through hassle of renewal of EAD and AP.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15905
I applied I-485 and have recieved EAD in Sept, 2007. Now early next year (i.e. Jan/Feb 2008) I plan to go out of US for a year to complete an academic course. During that time, I would have to renew my EAD so that I can get back and start working. Anyone who has some experience or knowledge how this can be done from outside US... or is there a process to follow before I leave.
Also I am told that I might receive another finger printing request duirng the same time I am out of this country, any idea !!
IV need contributions to invest in the omnibus bill Lobbying efforts.. for more details look at below thread...if IV succeed you don't have to go through hassle of renewal of EAD and AP.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15905
I applied I-485 and have recieved EAD in Sept, 2007. Now early next year (i.e. Jan/Feb 2008) I plan to go out of US for a year to complete an academic course. During that time, I would have to renew my EAD so that I can get back and start working. Anyone who has some experience or knowledge how this can be done from outside US... or is there a process to follow before I leave.
Also I am told that I might receive another finger printing request duirng the same time I am out of this country, any idea !!
spouse485
01-10 04:39 PM
Guys please help me with below questions.
Q1:I have switched from H-4 to H-1 starting from Oct 1st, 2007. However, I have not started working yet. Does this invalidate my h-1?
Q2: I am travelling to India very soon and planning to come back using AP obtained thru my husband's GC process. Will there be any problem. What should I tell at port of entry, if they ask about my approved H-1 but not worked on H-1?
Q3. Do I need to cancel my H-1 before I ago since I am not going for H-1 stamping and also planning to work on EAD once I come back?
I appreciate your advice
Q1:I have switched from H-4 to H-1 starting from Oct 1st, 2007. However, I have not started working yet. Does this invalidate my h-1?
Q2: I am travelling to India very soon and planning to come back using AP obtained thru my husband's GC process. Will there be any problem. What should I tell at port of entry, if they ask about my approved H-1 but not worked on H-1?
Q3. Do I need to cancel my H-1 before I ago since I am not going for H-1 stamping and also planning to work on EAD once I come back?
I appreciate your advice
No comments:
Post a Comment