Small White Car
Mar 26, 03:38 PM
Honestly, Macrumors, because of all the talk of a Apple-Google war, THIS story is more worthy of page 1 status than a story about executives selling stock (http://www.macrumors.com/2010/03/26/apple-executives-cash-in-over-1-million-shares-of-apple-stock/) OR the story that uses the word 'Unsurprisingly' (http://www.macrumors.com/2010/03/26/ipad-unsurprisingly-registering-most-popular-with-affluent-young-adults-already-owning-apple-products/) right in the headline.
Everything's flip-flopped today!
Everything's flip-flopped today!
Squonk
Nov 14, 09:49 AM
I would call this "pre-lobothomy":eek:
What happened to old driving games and conversation?:o
99 bottles of beer on the wall,
99 bottles of beer.
If one of those bottles should happen to fall,
98 bottles of beer on the wall.
98 bottles of beer on the wall...
:D
What happened to old driving games and conversation?:o
99 bottles of beer on the wall,
99 bottles of beer.
If one of those bottles should happen to fall,
98 bottles of beer on the wall.
98 bottles of beer on the wall...
:D
sw1tcher
Nov 14, 12:01 PM
Sounds great to me! Did anyone here anything about Zune intergration in planes? I didn't think so. :p
It still amazes me that so many cars in the US are iPod friendly. Now the skies are becoming iPod friendly, too! Next stop, the space shuttle.
Well, let's see... the Zune comes out today. The iPod has been out for about 5 years (?) now. So it took Apple 5 years to have them integrate with airplanes. Shame on Apple for not innovating quicker. Shame, shame, shame. And shame on MS for not innovating quicker too. The Zune's only been out, what,... a few hours and it still can't integrate with planes? Shame on MS. :rolleyes:
Seriously.... what's with all this Zune bashing? This story isn't even about the Zune, yet someone just had to post something about it. I'm not defending MS or anyone. It's just that I get's pretty redundant when everyone praises Apple and bashes on everyone else (especially MS), like Apple can do no wrong. I bet you haven't even played with a Zune yet. It's like people who say they don't like Japanese food or something. And when asked if they've tried it, they say no. How the hell do you know whether you like somethinig or not when you haven't even tried it yet?
Apple fan boys...... :rolleyes:
It still amazes me that so many cars in the US are iPod friendly. Now the skies are becoming iPod friendly, too! Next stop, the space shuttle.
Well, let's see... the Zune comes out today. The iPod has been out for about 5 years (?) now. So it took Apple 5 years to have them integrate with airplanes. Shame on Apple for not innovating quicker. Shame, shame, shame. And shame on MS for not innovating quicker too. The Zune's only been out, what,... a few hours and it still can't integrate with planes? Shame on MS. :rolleyes:
Seriously.... what's with all this Zune bashing? This story isn't even about the Zune, yet someone just had to post something about it. I'm not defending MS or anyone. It's just that I get's pretty redundant when everyone praises Apple and bashes on everyone else (especially MS), like Apple can do no wrong. I bet you haven't even played with a Zune yet. It's like people who say they don't like Japanese food or something. And when asked if they've tried it, they say no. How the hell do you know whether you like somethinig or not when you haven't even tried it yet?
Apple fan boys...... :rolleyes:
mrtune
Jan 6, 10:55 PM
I get no sound either, but the badge and popup notifications work perfect!
more...
SteveSparks
Mar 23, 06:52 PM
I bet Apple keeps secrets better than the Government....
renewed
Dec 27, 07:23 PM
Interesting. I wonder if it's just a warehouse shortage for that area or carrier struggle?
Seems fraud is the reason from what that rep said in the chat. Maybe we have started to solve the mystery to this thread (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=613734). ;)
Seems fraud is the reason from what that rep said in the chat. Maybe we have started to solve the mystery to this thread (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=613734). ;)
more...
barkomatic
Apr 23, 09:26 AM
Trump is very rich but the scale of his wealth is insignificant compared to the expenses of the U.S. government. It's not as if he can reach into his pocket and pull out trillions of dollars and pay off the debt.
Sadly, I think he does have a small chance of getting elected. He is a celebrity and Americans assign virtue and competence to celebrity for some sick reason.
I agree with the other posters that he is purely a self promoter.
Sadly, I think he does have a small chance of getting elected. He is a celebrity and Americans assign virtue and competence to celebrity for some sick reason.
I agree with the other posters that he is purely a self promoter.
DualShock
Apr 14, 01:30 PM
I hope this wasn't the guy in charge of the Danger/Sidekick data center...
more...

*LTD*
Apr 22, 05:11 PM
Having run Linux for the past two years, I find this bit hilarious.
Well, savvy enough to avoid Windows whenever possible.
Well, savvy enough to avoid Windows whenever possible.

miamijim
Apr 13, 01:17 PM
I wonder why I often see signs like this in stores ...
To be honest I have never seen that in the UK or in Finland.
To be honest I have never seen that in the UK or in Finland.
more...
jessica.
Oct 27, 02:38 PM
Why spend the money if there is no market?
RoboCop001
Oct 6, 10:22 AM
Ok... do people actually make money sitting around going "I think company X is going to release product Y soon." or is there more to it than that?
Because if that's all they do....................... then I predict MURDEROUS RAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGEEEEEE
Because if that's all they do....................... then I predict MURDEROUS RAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGEEEEEE
more...
Beezy
Feb 18, 10:56 AM
He doesn't look that much thinner than Obama. Maybe he is going to die too OMGZ. Guy could get run over by an Android user tomorrow. Oh well everyone goes eventually.
iDisk
Mar 30, 04:47 PM
This couldn't come soon enough. I was expecting this update 7/12/2010
more...
Kernow
Sep 27, 08:52 AM
I hope so, 10.4.7 is still the prime suspect for breaking my Firewire audio interface.
deepavs
Jun 19, 02:24 PM
How long you have been using the iphone.
more...
Fubar1977
Feb 19, 06:17 AM
Might be just me but...where`s Ballmer?
Sedulous
May 8, 01:56 AM
he he, yeah.
I wonder if the difference is entirely due to the end user "group". Generally speaking, Mac users are more educated/free thinking types.
I wonder if the difference is entirely due to the end user "group". Generally speaking, Mac users are more educated/free thinking types.
TehReaper
Mar 10, 07:01 PM
Ill be at north park around 9 am they told me they will be specting a big line >.<!
London Lad
Nov 22, 03:41 AM
I thought you guys in the USA encouraged free enterprise !!!
Even if these goods came from Foxconn (which I doubt) if Apple ordered some items then rejected them (and I assume didn't pay for them) they would still belong to Foxconn. If Foxconn threw them away then they abandoned title to them and they cant be stolen.
Last time I looked it was not illegal to export to the USA so as long as the tax man gets his share of the profit what's the problem?
I think it's more likely he just had them copied.
Sheesh, what happened to innocent till proven guilty ? Its not for him to prove anything.
Even if these goods came from Foxconn (which I doubt) if Apple ordered some items then rejected them (and I assume didn't pay for them) they would still belong to Foxconn. If Foxconn threw them away then they abandoned title to them and they cant be stolen.
Last time I looked it was not illegal to export to the USA so as long as the tax man gets his share of the profit what's the problem?
I think it's more likely he just had them copied.
Sheesh, what happened to innocent till proven guilty ? Its not for him to prove anything.
alukado
Mar 1, 09:26 PM
I should probably pre-order it. At least I can get Blue or Black at launch, instead of having to wait. :)
3DS still worth a shot , Nintendo never let me down . :cool:
3DS still worth a shot , Nintendo never let me down . :cool:
Gatorman
Sep 13, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by big
the double post is appreciated, that was the first time I have chuckled all day....
That's a little scary if you ask me. A little Big Brother-ish? Or how about something out of Robert Ludlum's Promethus Deception. Tell me that isn't about Bill Gates.:D
the double post is appreciated, that was the first time I have chuckled all day....
That's a little scary if you ask me. A little Big Brother-ish? Or how about something out of Robert Ludlum's Promethus Deception. Tell me that isn't about Bill Gates.:D
calculus
Oct 9, 03:35 PM
It's funny how the capitalists are all for a free market...until it starts working against them.
w0by
Feb 26, 08:27 AM
If a parent doesn't want their kid to purchase items on the App store..then they shouldn't be giving their kids UNLIMITED USE OF A CREDIT CARD ONLINE!!! Omg how simple is that? People are RIDICULOUS!!!!!! QUIT blaming other people for being STUPID. My parents would've never given me an ulimited use credit card to put on my online Apple account. GET REAL. Why do people continue to blame everyone else for their problems? Kids are Kids because they need to be monitored, not given a credit card to buy whatever they want, and then the parents getting mad at Apple because they didn't monitor their kids purchases.
No comments:
Post a Comment