kumar26fl
09-22 11:53 PM
"Word-of-Mouth" seems to be the most effective way of campaigning! I had sent mails, and left voice to couple of my friends some time back. They became aware of IV, but not yet registered. Talked to them today, and got both of them registered. (kasas & aksrao).
Requested them to spread the word, "IV". I am sure they will read this thread and campaign for "IV".
Thanks
Requested them to spread the word, "IV". I am sure they will read this thread and campaign for "IV".
Thanks
wallpaper wallpaper for windows xp.

logiclife
04-06 01:28 AM
As of 10:25 PM PST wednesday, here is where the Senate stands:
1. Bill Frist has proposed a 3-tier solution for 11 million undocumented immigrants.
Tier 1:
Illegals who have been here 5+ years can apply for guestworker program and GC(later) without returning home. Plus the usual - fines, back-taxes, english learning, apologizing to Uncle Sam (ok, I made the last one up ;))
Tier 2:
Illegals who have been here between 2-5 years have to go to port-of-entry to get guest-worker visa and then re-enter and eventually apply for GC.
Tier 3:
Illegals who have been here for less than 2 years have to go back to home country and apply for guest-worker visa (Back to the end of the line). In other words, deportation.
Bill Frist worked this compromise arrangement for the undocumented. Main players behind the scenes are supposed to be Chuck Hagel, Mel Martinez, John McCain and Lindsey Graham on this 3-tier approach of compromise bill.
2. Parliamentary Procedures:
Frist:
Bill Frist went to the Senate floor Wednesday night (around 9:30 PM EST) with a parliamentary motion to send the compromise to the Judiciary Committee for ratification, then scheduled a vote for Friday to cut off debate on that motion.
Reid
Harry Reid has filed a motion to invoke cloture, scheduled for 10:30 AM EST on Thursday. If the cloture succeeds then the debate on SJC version of the bill will be over and a final vote will follow. The SJC bill goes pretty much as-is to a final vote where a simple majority(51 votes) will be enough for it to pass the Senate.
3. The analysis:
The whole thing started when Kyl proposed an amendment to exclude illegals who had felonies to gaining permenant residency or citizenship. That would exclude hundred of thousands who had deportation orders pending or who had been deported by again re-entered.
Democrats, afraid that the original intent of SJC version - mainly to bring people out of shadows will fail if republicans keep chipping away at the provisions with amendments like Kyl's amendment.
So Reid, in a high-risk game, filed a motion for cloture. He probably has 38-40 Democrats on his side plus around 18 republicans. However, nothing is guaranteed. Most of media articles say that his motion will fail. In a rare chance that he succeeds, he will have the "Bargaining power" because of 60 senators' support for him and the SJC version and he will have a lot of fun at the expense of Kyl/Cronyn/Sessions etc. This is highly unusual. Cloture is usually filed by the majority party that wants the minority to shut up and force an up-or-down vote. In this case, THE MINORITY leader has filed a motion for cloture. A total reversal of roles.
4. Our Interest
First of all, from view-point of immigration voice, we would ideally want Reid's cloture to fail, Bill Frists' latest compromise to get ratified in SJC, come back to floor for debates and amendments and succeed on Friday. Dems and Republicans "Kiss and make-up" and everyone gets something. Here's why: If the motion of Reid succeeds, the scope of getting it changed for 485 filing and removing hard-cap gets smaller as SJC version will be popular with 60-plus senators and Reid would be unwilling to play with delicate balance. On the other side, if Dems fail, then Frist's bill would be open for debates and amendments, making it possible to get provisions to make OUR lives better.
However, on the flip side, if Reid fails then whatever Frist brings to table will have almost no support of Dems. Then he too risks getting filibustered when HE files for cloture on his 3-tier version. He wont have 60 votes of his own to beat fillibuster because Dems would oppose him for being tough on illegals and Republicans like Cornyn-Kyl-Sessions etc would also oppose him because the 3-tier version would still have traces of Amnesty and its "Loose" on illegals.
5. What's Happening Wednesday night:
Harry Reid has promised he will be up all night in his PJs and review Frist's 3-tier solution. Cookes and milk are on the way from IV to him for some midnight reading. But he makes no promises. Cornyn and Kyl are still unhappy as 3-tier bill still smells of amnesty. McCain is angry at Reid and will support his party's stand and oppose Reid's motion for cloture. (edited)
Harry Reid
http://www.grassrootspa.com/uploaded_images/HarryRedi44333-734905.jpg
Bill Frist
http://skaroff.com/blog/wp-content/photos/images389071_Frist.jpg
1. Bill Frist has proposed a 3-tier solution for 11 million undocumented immigrants.
Tier 1:
Illegals who have been here 5+ years can apply for guestworker program and GC(later) without returning home. Plus the usual - fines, back-taxes, english learning, apologizing to Uncle Sam (ok, I made the last one up ;))
Tier 2:
Illegals who have been here between 2-5 years have to go to port-of-entry to get guest-worker visa and then re-enter and eventually apply for GC.
Tier 3:
Illegals who have been here for less than 2 years have to go back to home country and apply for guest-worker visa (Back to the end of the line). In other words, deportation.
Bill Frist worked this compromise arrangement for the undocumented. Main players behind the scenes are supposed to be Chuck Hagel, Mel Martinez, John McCain and Lindsey Graham on this 3-tier approach of compromise bill.
2. Parliamentary Procedures:
Frist:
Bill Frist went to the Senate floor Wednesday night (around 9:30 PM EST) with a parliamentary motion to send the compromise to the Judiciary Committee for ratification, then scheduled a vote for Friday to cut off debate on that motion.
Reid
Harry Reid has filed a motion to invoke cloture, scheduled for 10:30 AM EST on Thursday. If the cloture succeeds then the debate on SJC version of the bill will be over and a final vote will follow. The SJC bill goes pretty much as-is to a final vote where a simple majority(51 votes) will be enough for it to pass the Senate.
3. The analysis:
The whole thing started when Kyl proposed an amendment to exclude illegals who had felonies to gaining permenant residency or citizenship. That would exclude hundred of thousands who had deportation orders pending or who had been deported by again re-entered.
Democrats, afraid that the original intent of SJC version - mainly to bring people out of shadows will fail if republicans keep chipping away at the provisions with amendments like Kyl's amendment.
So Reid, in a high-risk game, filed a motion for cloture. He probably has 38-40 Democrats on his side plus around 18 republicans. However, nothing is guaranteed. Most of media articles say that his motion will fail. In a rare chance that he succeeds, he will have the "Bargaining power" because of 60 senators' support for him and the SJC version and he will have a lot of fun at the expense of Kyl/Cronyn/Sessions etc. This is highly unusual. Cloture is usually filed by the majority party that wants the minority to shut up and force an up-or-down vote. In this case, THE MINORITY leader has filed a motion for cloture. A total reversal of roles.
4. Our Interest
First of all, from view-point of immigration voice, we would ideally want Reid's cloture to fail, Bill Frists' latest compromise to get ratified in SJC, come back to floor for debates and amendments and succeed on Friday. Dems and Republicans "Kiss and make-up" and everyone gets something. Here's why: If the motion of Reid succeeds, the scope of getting it changed for 485 filing and removing hard-cap gets smaller as SJC version will be popular with 60-plus senators and Reid would be unwilling to play with delicate balance. On the other side, if Dems fail, then Frist's bill would be open for debates and amendments, making it possible to get provisions to make OUR lives better.
However, on the flip side, if Reid fails then whatever Frist brings to table will have almost no support of Dems. Then he too risks getting filibustered when HE files for cloture on his 3-tier version. He wont have 60 votes of his own to beat fillibuster because Dems would oppose him for being tough on illegals and Republicans like Cornyn-Kyl-Sessions etc would also oppose him because the 3-tier version would still have traces of Amnesty and its "Loose" on illegals.
5. What's Happening Wednesday night:
Harry Reid has promised he will be up all night in his PJs and review Frist's 3-tier solution. Cookes and milk are on the way from IV to him for some midnight reading. But he makes no promises. Cornyn and Kyl are still unhappy as 3-tier bill still smells of amnesty. McCain is angry at Reid and will support his party's stand and oppose Reid's motion for cloture. (edited)
Harry Reid
http://www.grassrootspa.com/uploaded_images/HarryRedi44333-734905.jpg
Bill Frist
http://skaroff.com/blog/wp-content/photos/images389071_Frist.jpg
chris
12-31 04:11 PM
Is your PD is current ? Goodluck any how.
My case was also transfered from Texas to Vermont. I spoke to our company's attorney and here is what they told me:
The USCIS is sharing its work load among the 4 service centers...the transfer is part of the administrative processing...I dont see any issues with it...so, dont worry about it...
Here is the online status on my case:
Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing
On September 30, 2008, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action.
I guess its happening randomly though but does not mean anything.
My case was also transfered from Texas to Vermont. I spoke to our company's attorney and here is what they told me:
The USCIS is sharing its work load among the 4 service centers...the transfer is part of the administrative processing...I dont see any issues with it...so, dont worry about it...
Here is the online status on my case:
Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing
On September 30, 2008, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action.
I guess its happening randomly though but does not mean anything.
2011 Windows XP wallpaper|Free
akhilmahajan
04-11 03:31 PM
it seems like the IV tracker doesn't update immidiately... i've made a change to my PD as i had put a slightly wrong date... but the update hasn't kicked in as yet.
thanks for pointing out.
Will make a note of this too.
thanks for pointing out.
Will make a note of this too.
more...
perm2gc
12-20 01:34 AM
Hi,
I have my I-140 approved in EB2 category (applied in Feb 06), at present
in H1b (paperwork valid till Nov. 07). I would like to know
whether there are any problems in going to India and getting
my visa stamping done.
Are there any legal issues - like you cannot travel abroad while your I-140 is
approved and do not have AP and EAD ?? (I cannot apply for I-485 and also AP/EAD as
I have filed my I-140 petition in Feb 06; and the processing date for EB2 (India)
is Jan 03).
Any suggestions/comments/advice greatly appreciated.
pradeep
You will have no problems.Take all the regular paper work and also take a copy of your labor and I140.
I have my I-140 approved in EB2 category (applied in Feb 06), at present
in H1b (paperwork valid till Nov. 07). I would like to know
whether there are any problems in going to India and getting
my visa stamping done.
Are there any legal issues - like you cannot travel abroad while your I-140 is
approved and do not have AP and EAD ?? (I cannot apply for I-485 and also AP/EAD as
I have filed my I-140 petition in Feb 06; and the processing date for EB2 (India)
is Jan 03).
Any suggestions/comments/advice greatly appreciated.
pradeep
You will have no problems.Take all the regular paper work and also take a copy of your labor and I140.
jsb
08-03 10:09 PM
I applied in July, RD Jul 2nd. TSC
Havent seen any changes on my case status. my name check hasn't cleared yet. I called and spoke with an IO, she said name check wasnt cleared, wouldnt tell how long its been with FBI. I asked about the 180 day name check rule and she said it doesnt matter they still woudnt work on the case till NC was cleared.
How do you find about yoru namecheck status? Does USCIS entertain such queries over the phone? Or it is through Infopass?
Havent seen any changes on my case status. my name check hasn't cleared yet. I called and spoke with an IO, she said name check wasnt cleared, wouldnt tell how long its been with FBI. I asked about the 180 day name check rule and she said it doesnt matter they still woudnt work on the case till NC was cleared.
How do you find about yoru namecheck status? Does USCIS entertain such queries over the phone? Or it is through Infopass?
more...
lazycis
12-21 01:31 PM
Here is a shortened version:
1151
d) Worldwide level of employment-based immigrants
(1) The worldwide level of employment-based immigrants under this subsection for a fiscal year is equal to—
(A) 140,000, plus
(B) the number computed under paragraph (2). (i.e. unused family-based visas from the previous year)
1153
(b) Preference allocation for employment-based immigrants
Aliens subject to the worldwide level specified in section 1151 (d) of this title for employment-based immigrants in a fiscal year shall be allotted visas as follows:
(EB-1) Priority workers
Visas shall first be made available in a number not to exceed 28.6 percent of such worldwide level, plus any visas not required for the classes specified in paragraphs (4) and (5)
(EB-2) Aliens who are members of the professions holding advanced degrees or aliens of exceptional ability
(A) In general
Visas shall be made available, in a number not to exceed 28.6 percent of such worldwide level, plus any visas not required for the classes specified in paragraph (1), to qualified immigrants who are members of the professions holding advanced degrees or their equivalent or who because of their exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business, will substantially benefit prospectively the national economy, cultural or educational interests, or welfare of the United States, and whose services in the sciences, arts, professions, or business are sought by an employer in the United States.
(EB-3) Skilled workers, professionals, and other workers
(A) In general
Visas shall be made available, in a number not to exceed 28.6 percent of such worldwide level, plus any visas not required for the classes specified in paragraphs (1) and (2), to the following classes of aliens who are not described in paragraph (2):
(4) Certain special immigrants
Visas shall be made available, in a number not to exceed 7.1 percent of such worldwide level, to qualified special immigrants described in section 1101 (a)(27) of this title (other than those described in subparagraph (A) or (B) thereof), of which not more than 5,000 may be made available in any fiscal year to special immigrants described in subclause (II) or (III) of section 1101 (a)(27)(C)(ii) of this title, and not more than 100 may be made available in any fiscal year to special immigrants, excluding spouses and children, who are described in section 1101 (a)(27)(M) of this title.
(5) Employment creation
(A) In general
Visas shall be made available, in a number not to exceed 7.1 percent of such worldwide level, to qualified immigrants seeking to enter the United States for the purpose of engaging in a new commercial enterprise (including a limited partnership)—
i.e. for each country EB1 gets (140,000 + number of unused FB visas from the previous year) * 0.07 * 0.286 = 2802 + something insignificant, same for EB2 and EB3.
If there are unused visas, they go from EB1 to EB2 to EB3, but they are lost at the end of the fiscal year. Unused visas from 4th and 5th category can be added to that number as well (usually in the 4th quarter of the fiscal year). Please note that at the end of the fiscal year per country limits may be lifted if there are unused visas left.
1151
d) Worldwide level of employment-based immigrants
(1) The worldwide level of employment-based immigrants under this subsection for a fiscal year is equal to—
(A) 140,000, plus
(B) the number computed under paragraph (2). (i.e. unused family-based visas from the previous year)
1153
(b) Preference allocation for employment-based immigrants
Aliens subject to the worldwide level specified in section 1151 (d) of this title for employment-based immigrants in a fiscal year shall be allotted visas as follows:
(EB-1) Priority workers
Visas shall first be made available in a number not to exceed 28.6 percent of such worldwide level, plus any visas not required for the classes specified in paragraphs (4) and (5)
(EB-2) Aliens who are members of the professions holding advanced degrees or aliens of exceptional ability
(A) In general
Visas shall be made available, in a number not to exceed 28.6 percent of such worldwide level, plus any visas not required for the classes specified in paragraph (1), to qualified immigrants who are members of the professions holding advanced degrees or their equivalent or who because of their exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business, will substantially benefit prospectively the national economy, cultural or educational interests, or welfare of the United States, and whose services in the sciences, arts, professions, or business are sought by an employer in the United States.
(EB-3) Skilled workers, professionals, and other workers
(A) In general
Visas shall be made available, in a number not to exceed 28.6 percent of such worldwide level, plus any visas not required for the classes specified in paragraphs (1) and (2), to the following classes of aliens who are not described in paragraph (2):
(4) Certain special immigrants
Visas shall be made available, in a number not to exceed 7.1 percent of such worldwide level, to qualified special immigrants described in section 1101 (a)(27) of this title (other than those described in subparagraph (A) or (B) thereof), of which not more than 5,000 may be made available in any fiscal year to special immigrants described in subclause (II) or (III) of section 1101 (a)(27)(C)(ii) of this title, and not more than 100 may be made available in any fiscal year to special immigrants, excluding spouses and children, who are described in section 1101 (a)(27)(M) of this title.
(5) Employment creation
(A) In general
Visas shall be made available, in a number not to exceed 7.1 percent of such worldwide level, to qualified immigrants seeking to enter the United States for the purpose of engaging in a new commercial enterprise (including a limited partnership)—
i.e. for each country EB1 gets (140,000 + number of unused FB visas from the previous year) * 0.07 * 0.286 = 2802 + something insignificant, same for EB2 and EB3.
If there are unused visas, they go from EB1 to EB2 to EB3, but they are lost at the end of the fiscal year. Unused visas from 4th and 5th category can be added to that number as well (usually in the 4th quarter of the fiscal year). Please note that at the end of the fiscal year per country limits may be lifted if there are unused visas left.
2010 Wallpapers: Windows XP:
roseball
02-07 12:57 AM
Hello there
I am student from Tri-valley university. On Jan 20th the college got shut down. I am working on CPT. I came to know about the shut down through my friends, with whom immigration officers met. Although no immigration officers contacted me by any means, my friends suggested me to look for another college and get enrolled as soon as within 30 days. While I tried to enroll in another college, I came to know that still the sevis is not yet released. Until the college releases our sevis, we are unable to enroll in any other college. We are elible to work only if we enroll into the college, get an I-20 and CPT. Now I am worried because until they release our sevis, the admissions in other colleges will meet deadline and what happens if they no more take admissions. Do you have any idea how long can it take for them to release our sevis ? Will it be safe for students like me hereafter to work fulltime on CPT ?
Thank you
Chaitanya
Looks like your only worry is to get admitted to another college so you can continue to work on CPT.....You show no concern what so ever regarding the credits you earned so far (if at all any), courses you are currently enrolled in and the fee you paid......It seems you are one of the students who knowingly enrolled at TVU so you can work from Day1......
I am student from Tri-valley university. On Jan 20th the college got shut down. I am working on CPT. I came to know about the shut down through my friends, with whom immigration officers met. Although no immigration officers contacted me by any means, my friends suggested me to look for another college and get enrolled as soon as within 30 days. While I tried to enroll in another college, I came to know that still the sevis is not yet released. Until the college releases our sevis, we are unable to enroll in any other college. We are elible to work only if we enroll into the college, get an I-20 and CPT. Now I am worried because until they release our sevis, the admissions in other colleges will meet deadline and what happens if they no more take admissions. Do you have any idea how long can it take for them to release our sevis ? Will it be safe for students like me hereafter to work fulltime on CPT ?
Thank you
Chaitanya
Looks like your only worry is to get admitted to another college so you can continue to work on CPT.....You show no concern what so ever regarding the credits you earned so far (if at all any), courses you are currently enrolled in and the fee you paid......It seems you are one of the students who knowingly enrolled at TVU so you can work from Day1......
more...
arpu31
11-17 12:59 PM
you have to options -
1. your employer files change of status H1 to H4 (form I-539)
2. you go out of country and come back on previously stamped H4. you need not to apply H4 again as long as previous H4 is valid. remember - if you decide to work in future, your employer has to file change of status application from H4 to H1 again.
please double check before you make any decision.
If I just re-enter US on my previous H4 stamp, will that change my status automatically back to H4 fom H1 in all govt database? or should I apply for any other docs?
1. your employer files change of status H1 to H4 (form I-539)
2. you go out of country and come back on previously stamped H4. you need not to apply H4 again as long as previous H4 is valid. remember - if you decide to work in future, your employer has to file change of status application from H4 to H1 again.
please double check before you make any decision.
If I just re-enter US on my previous H4 stamp, will that change my status automatically back to H4 fom H1 in all govt database? or should I apply for any other docs?
hair wallpaper windows xp.
JA1HIND
09-02 01:10 PM
I did not get any soft LUD. Will all the updates happening, folks getting second FP, I wanted to make sure my case is not getting delayed due to some mistake either on their or my part. If nothing else, upon changing the address using online means, USCIS should have sent me a notice in mail at my new address to confirm the change, which I did not get. Hence the query.
Question: did you update your new home mailing address online at USPS (Postal website) or using USCIS (Change address) at the time of updating your new mailing address? Initially you do receive a confirmation # when you fillout first part of online application then later you would see additional links at the bottom of page where it would ask for "are there any pending application" somthing like that...
If you did update using UCSIS website then did you enter your A# (that is if you have already applied for EAD/I-485 then you should have a A#) along with your pending receipt numbers?
I did change my home address for 4 times now in the past 2 years and everytime when updated using USCIS, I promptly received individual letters notification/confirmation for each family members (pending cases) that address was sucessfully updated.
Just a thought!!
Question: did you update your new home mailing address online at USPS (Postal website) or using USCIS (Change address) at the time of updating your new mailing address? Initially you do receive a confirmation # when you fillout first part of online application then later you would see additional links at the bottom of page where it would ask for "are there any pending application" somthing like that...
If you did update using UCSIS website then did you enter your A# (that is if you have already applied for EAD/I-485 then you should have a A#) along with your pending receipt numbers?
I did change my home address for 4 times now in the past 2 years and everytime when updated using USCIS, I promptly received individual letters notification/confirmation for each family members (pending cases) that address was sucessfully updated.
Just a thought!!
more...
rangaswamy
01-16 05:21 PM
Invoke AC21 irrespective of whether you are joining the new employer on EAD/H1.
I shifted employers too, my new attorney said it was best to transfer h1b and then do ac21 to take care of gc process. My h1 was approved in 4 days, with premium processing.
AC21 papers sent in first week of dec.
Stay on h1.
AR
I shifted employers too, my new attorney said it was best to transfer h1b and then do ac21 to take care of gc process. My h1 was approved in 4 days, with premium processing.
AC21 papers sent in first week of dec.
Stay on h1.
AR
hot Windows 7 Wallpapers also

gk_2000
03-31 01:39 PM
Forget this Crab story...it�s a crap story written by one idiot followed by other idiots only when its adding value for their argument.
You were one of them, if I remember right..
However, I appreciate the rest of your post. It makes a lot of sense. We should talk only about things that benefit EB community. Leave things like this to the anti's.
When anti's strike, we should counter-strike by saying: So solution is, grant GC etc :D
You were one of them, if I remember right..
However, I appreciate the rest of your post. It makes a lot of sense. We should talk only about things that benefit EB community. Leave things like this to the anti's.
When anti's strike, we should counter-strike by saying: So solution is, grant GC etc :D
more...
house The Microsoft#39;s Windows XP
fide_champ
03-22 08:17 AM
don't know where I should put my request. My husband is on H1B visa ...and I was on H4 .I went India but my H4 was rejected. I don't know what to do...is USCIS also going to reject my husband H1B .. please help
what's the reason for rejection?
what's the reason for rejection?
tattoo Computers gt; Windows XP
sss2000
10-31 02:25 PM
While that is true I wanted to donate whatever I have. I thought if any IV core team member has delta frequent flyer account, I can transfer my miles to his account. Is that a possibility? If so, Do we have any core team member who has delta frequent flyer account? If we pool all the miles we have then IV core team can use these miles to travel.
more...
pictures Christmas XP Wallpaper 1
shsharma_2000
10-23 02:14 PM
My friend's in-laws were not allowed to board on one-way ticket because they had visitor visa (B2).
They called from airport and he had to book the return ticket rightway to get them boarded.
Check with the airlines..
They called from airport and he had to book the return ticket rightway to get them boarded.
Check with the airlines..
dresses wallpapers windows xp. xp
nfinity
09-14 03:11 PM
Most of us have been severely impacted in life long decisions like
- getting married
- bringing spouse over
- future of children
- immigration to another country
- opening a business
- getting a raise
- promotions
being seen on tv should be the last thing that should come to mind.
- getting married
- bringing spouse over
- future of children
- immigration to another country
- opening a business
- getting a raise
- promotions
being seen on tv should be the last thing that should come to mind.
more...
makeup wallpaper in Windows XP…
h1techSlave
04-10 02:34 PM
I went thru the tracker to see how many are there before Jan 2004 EB3-I. And the news is not good.
Out of the total cases of 27, 389 (All-no filtering), 757 is before Jan 2004 for EB3-I. That's a % of 2.764%.
Now, let us extrapolate this figure to find out the total remaining EB3-I cases. If we take that there are 400,000 pending EB cases, the count of Eb3-I prior to Jan 2004 would be: 400,000 * 2.764 = 11, 056 cases.
With a country quota of 3000 visas, it would take 11056/3000 = 3.69 years to clear this backlog.
Now a word on the potential visa date movement. I have noticed that there are many PDs in the latter months of 2003 - there are very few people with PDs before June 2003. This points to a very strong possibility of the DOS setting the EB3-I visa date as June/July/August 2003 in the coming months.
Out of the total cases of 27, 389 (All-no filtering), 757 is before Jan 2004 for EB3-I. That's a % of 2.764%.
Now, let us extrapolate this figure to find out the total remaining EB3-I cases. If we take that there are 400,000 pending EB cases, the count of Eb3-I prior to Jan 2004 would be: 400,000 * 2.764 = 11, 056 cases.
With a country quota of 3000 visas, it would take 11056/3000 = 3.69 years to clear this backlog.
Now a word on the potential visa date movement. I have noticed that there are many PDs in the latter months of 2003 - there are very few people with PDs before June 2003. This points to a very strong possibility of the DOS setting the EB3-I visa date as June/July/August 2003 in the coming months.
girlfriend wallpaper for windows xp.
tikka
08-07 07:56 PM
and bump///
hairstyles Windows XP Wet Grass - Wet
.jpg)
Alabaman
09-05 12:03 PM
For sure, things will be different after Nov Elections. However when it comes to immigration reforms or SKIL kind of bills, i think (i hate to say this) ambiguity still persists, no matter who controls the house
Well, there is a slightly increased chance in case of Dems control the houses
Do most of them (Congress) even know there is anything like the SKIL bill??
Well, there is a slightly increased chance in case of Dems control the houses
Do most of them (Congress) even know there is anything like the SKIL bill??
adGurkha
01-17 12:28 PM
Thank you for your response,
I am thinking about using some agency like H&R block to get my taxes done becasue I am not familiar with the ITIN and all the other stuff related to filing Tax with H4 for the first time. The reason I was little heistant about this is sometimes these people who are filing the tax are not familiar with this process since they don't get that many cases like ours in which case they tend to make it more complicated than it is.
I am thinking about using some agency like H&R block to get my taxes done becasue I am not familiar with the ITIN and all the other stuff related to filing Tax with H4 for the first time. The reason I was little heistant about this is sometimes these people who are filing the tax are not familiar with this process since they don't get that many cases like ours in which case they tend to make it more complicated than it is.
ajju
03-26 11:46 AM
why will it retrogate again? we will see forward movement. be +ve and optimistic.:)
It won't retrogress anytime soon... Logic/reasoning behind : don't ask ;-)
Reading all other forums and posts by gurus/experts.. my guts feeling is it will move further for few more months atleast...
It won't retrogress anytime soon... Logic/reasoning behind : don't ask ;-)
Reading all other forums and posts by gurus/experts.. my guts feeling is it will move further for few more months atleast...
No comments:
Post a Comment