Thursday, June 16, 2011

will smith kids 2011

images 2011 Nickelodeon Kids#39; Choice will smith kids 2011. will smith kids choice awards
  • will smith kids choice awards



  • krishna_brc
    10-27 09:29 AM
    We are able to get the OCI for our minor kid back in 2006 when there was no restriction on at least one parent to be non-Indian.

    We were able to use the OCI card for couple of visits to India – no issues at the immigration ports.

    Now it is time to apply for misc. services (due to the renewal of US passport). New rules imply that my kid is not eligible to renew the OCI card. CGI Chicago doesn’t have any information on this and they are not responding to emails and phones. After researching a while, I found the following from the the CGI – Edinburgh: “Minor PIO children whose both parents are Indian nationals or if one parent is an Indian national and the other is ineligible for OCI, are not eligible for registration as OCI. Such minor OCIs who are already issued with OCI cards are not eligible for services under OCI Miscellaneous services. “

    I would like to know if anyone had a similar experience. Appreciate your inputs.
    Project_A

    Below is the answer that i got from Chicago Indian Embassy

    " OCI new/renewal will NOT be issued for US born children whose parents are of Indian Origin"

    So had to go with PIO for my baby.





    wallpaper will smith kids choice awards will smith kids 2011. will smith kids choice awards 2011. Will Smith; Will Smith
  • will smith kids choice awards 2011. Will Smith; Will Smith



  • xela
    04-23 05:59 PM
    June 31?

    lol Thanks,....yeah the impossible day....no it was the 30th, my bad





    will smith kids 2011. 2011 will smith family
  • 2011 will smith family



  • manderson
    04-23 08:50 AM
    DOL (Department of Labor) will give ur company a tracking/receipt number. ask ur company to check the status of the case using that number from DOL website.

    hope that helps





    2011 will smith kids choice awards 2011. Will Smith; Will Smith will smith kids 2011. will smith kids choice awards
  • will smith kids choice awards



  • burnt
    06-21 10:34 PM
    Instead of entering (c)(09) on the EAD renewal form, I entered (c)(0)(9). Friends please let me know if this is going to cause any issue for my EAD application?



    more...


    will smith kids 2011. Will Smith
  • Will Smith



  • seahawks
    09-11 08:02 PM
    Congratulations, we have 23 members join the local WA state chapter! Welcome everyone who signed up. Calling all WA state, Oregon members to please sign up with the group link below. We need as much support as we can to support IV initiative.





    will smith kids 2011. will smith kids photos.
  • will smith kids photos.



  • karanp25
    07-30 01:47 PM
    If u r a dependent, then ur EAD case is much simpler than the primary's case, logocally speaking...

    Don't try to make too much logic out of USCIS. It's all random and they work as they please.

    I got a similar situation but the thing is that both myself and my spouse got our EAD's but my application on the website shows pending while it is approved for my spouse. Don't know why my application is still showing pending. Could it be because I am the dependent on the application and not primary ?



    more...


    will smith kids 2011. will smith kids names and
  • will smith kids names and



  • kshitijnt
    05-14 07:44 PM
    Dont worry they would not retaliate. I had written highly critical emails back in 2004. Not a problem.





    2010 2011 will smith family will smith kids 2011. 2011 Nickelodeon Kids#39; Choice
  • 2011 Nickelodeon Kids#39; Choice



  • Pineapple
    04-27 07:56 AM
    read this:

    Congressional Dems Say No Immigration Bill Anytime Soon - The Gaggle Blog - Newsweek.com (http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/thegaggle/archive/2010/04/26/congressional-dems-say-no-immigration-bill-anytime-soon.aspx?hpid=topnews)



    more...


    will smith kids 2011. 2011 Will Smith
  • 2011 Will Smith



  • Raj12
    02-05 05:25 PM
    I am in Alabama (near Huntsville)





    hair will smith kids choice awards will smith kids 2011. will smith kids choice awards.
  • will smith kids choice awards.



  • vactorboy29
    02-24 02:25 PM
    Consider this, I am an H1B and my perm has not been filed yet. I have been contributing to the IV posts(not monetary so far)...and haven't asked any question/query myself yet..... what do you want me to do pay money to reply to a post where a guy needs help on how to complain to DOL or if there is a link on CNN and I want to share with fellow IVians??

    Yes this is discussion forum but we have Job to get it done through our members. if members doesn't help us financially then we are loosing our edge. Nothing is free here (America), all actions are cost associated with it just calling senator or writing letter is just part of action.we need to convince our fellow member to contribute financially like donating money for good cause.Thanks



    more...


    will smith kids 2011. will smith kids names and
  • will smith kids names and



  • new2perm
    12-29 10:01 PM
    EB3 - Priority date 06/06

    Filed on Aug 17th @ Nebraska service center. Received EAD. AP status pending.
    Finger printing done on 12/08.

    Soft LUD on I-485 for self and spouse on 12/10,12/11,12/15,12/18,12/28.

    LUD on approved I-140(approved 10/06) on 12/02. Received the 'Your application has been approved....' email from CRIS too on 12/02!!

    This is getting me really tensed :-(





    hot Will Smith will smith kids 2011. will smith kids choice awards.
  • will smith kids choice awards.



  • maresco10
    04-17 12:06 PM
    As per today I have an H1b visa, I have my I140 approved, and my 6th year ends on April 25, 2008. My actual employer have gave me a contract that says that upon I become a permanent resident i will have to work for him for 5 years, then if I quit after the 5th year or before I will not able to work on the same industry on all the united states, also mention what my salary would be but there is no mention of increase. Since I will have to wait until my residence at least 3 more years, that means that I will have to work on these conditions for 8 or 9 years.!!!!

    I do not know what to do , this is almost illegal (I think !), do I have time to change employer and do again my visa, and I140, so I don't lost status ??



    more...


    house Will Smith amp; Jada Pinkett will smith kids 2011. will smith kids 2011.
  • will smith kids 2011.



  • rama0083
    03-07 12:41 PM
    My wife, who has been with me in the US since 2005, re-entered the US (after a vacation in India) on an H4 visa on JAN-18-2008 but the immigration official at the airport wrongly stamped the entry date as JAN-18-2007? The entry date on the passport is also stamped wrongly as JAN-18-2007. How big a deal is this? The expiry date of the visa is stamped correctly as Nov-2009. I read that the place to get this corrected is the US Customs and Border Protection Deferred Inspection Site where she entered (Chicago):

    http://www.customs.ustreas.gov/xp/cgov/toolbox/contacts/deferred_inspection/

    But when I called the office I got voice-mail. Is there any other way to get this corrected?





    tattoo will smith kids photos. will smith kids 2011. will smith kids. will smith
  • will smith kids. will smith



  • thomachan72
    09-19 08:32 AM
    i had interview at mumbai consulate on friday morning 9.30.

    EVERYONE please take time to read and reply...


    the officer was very rude... i said good morning upon entering and she did not reply.... then she said she is getting strange people since morning and no one is following her instructions....
    she asked me the name of company, my job title etc..i replied ...
    and then she asked me for my old passport and wrote CWOP on expired visa.....
    she asked my wife if she has old passport and i said no and there it started..."SHE got angry and said did i asked you? let her speak... " "women can speak for herself etc..." she did utter some few words slowly so i said "excuse me" and that's it..she told me people like me should not be in usa..etc...etc........."



    here is the deal...she did not gave me any slip or anything and said we can go now.....

    WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

    will i get my passport with stamp? or do they send Pink/Yellow/White slip through courier?

    expert any advise?
    i tracked the passport on VFS site on Saturday morning and VFS says they have not received passport from the embassy. is this normal? should i wait till monday evening before jump on any conclusion?

    Sorry to hear this. It seems to be a real unfortunate thing to happen. Hope the lady was just having an emotional issue and doesn't act upon that. I would anyway wait till Monday and contact the VFS again. Hope for the best.



    more...


    pictures will smith kids names and will smith kids 2011. Will Smith amp; Jada Pinkett
  • Will Smith amp; Jada Pinkett



  • calaway42
    10-04 01:31 AM
    hey after im done deleting.. it says Now deselect (CTRL +D) now holding CTRL move the highlight of layer to down 2 pixels and right 2 pixels so it look like the image opposite. i dont get what "move the highlight of layer" is..





    dresses will smith kids choice awards. will smith kids 2011. will smith kids. smith and
  • will smith kids. smith and



  • cool_cat
    09-28 09:13 PM
    My I-485 application has been received by TSC on July 2nd. I have not received anything yet. My check is also not cashed. Is there anyone who applied on the same date and did not get his RN yet.
    Thanks,



    more...


    makeup 2011 Will Smith will smith kids 2011. Will Smith amp; Jada Pinkett
  • Will Smith amp; Jada Pinkett



  • gsc999
    06-09 01:13 PM
    Thank god for the small mercies like premium processing among all this slow moving bureaucracy.

    They have been trying to move up the value chain, H1-B, recently they announced I-140. :rolleyes: Hopefully the same for 485 as well. But that is subject to retrogressed visa dates. Maybe the CIR will be passed and we can apply for 485 w/o visa availability.





    girlfriend will smith kids. will smith will smith kids 2011. will smith family 2011. will
  • will smith family 2011. will



  • cbpds
    08-06 02:09 PM
    Its a massive hit even to some staffing comps here





    hairstyles will smith kids names and will smith kids 2011. China.org: Will Smith in
  • China.org: Will Smith in



  • felix31
    10-05 02:31 PM
    same here,

    we have applied every year and I often hear back from people who do win this loterry, somehow it didi not work out for us...at least, not yet!

    anyway, getting ready to apply this weekend..who knows, maybe this is our lucky year..

    cheers





    anoopraj2010
    08-04 12:42 PM
    Amit, Glad (yet sad due to the scenario) I have company :) Seems like you will eventually get a GC in 2 years when she becomes a citizen - mine will be 4 years.

    Question for you is if you are ever grilled on POE due to AP for yourself and have you been ok traveling alone without the primary applicant? My wife has been putting off travel as she is totally confused on traveling as the immigration status is in a grey area as I am now on GC and she is not on a valid H4.


    anoopraj2010

    you have been waiting for just 1 year. My wife(primary applicant) got her GC exactly 3 years back while i could not be approved due to pending name check. Then the whole thing retrogressed. Have been renewing AP/EAD since then.I know couple of other people in same boat. I think this is more common than you think





    northstar
    07-18 01:11 AM
    I dont think this should be our priority, his reporting is mostly based on illegal immigration, he does talk about H1B visa sometimes and has reported some incorrect facts, but again his focus is more towards cleaning up the H1B visa system so that things are transparent rather than stopping it altogether.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment