bugout
Nov 26, 03:26 PM
Did the add say it was from apple then ?
No but the site says it's glass front and back.
No but the site says it's glass front and back.
Prom1
Mar 26, 06:06 PM
With the Xserve getting canned, it's likely that Apple will shift Lion server hard towards SOHO needs and further away from the needs of larger enterprise environments.
How will this affect so many Universities that have implemented iTunes U?!
How will this affect so many Universities that have implemented iTunes U?!
MacRumors
Mar 19, 03:44 PM
http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2010/03/19/apple-offering-discounted-ipad-10-packs-to-educational-institutions/)
http://images.macrumors.com/article/2010/03/19/164323-ipad_10_pack.jpg

World War 1 Weapons List.
more...

World+war+1+weapons+and+

Technology of World War I
more...

Classic Guns 13

world war one weapons. world
more...

world-war-one-weapons mud

world war 1 weapons.
more...

Site gt world war i weapons

Pictures Of World War 1
more...

Using our weapons, the Allies

short World+war+1+guns
more...
..jpg)
World+war+1+weapons

World+war+1+weapons
more...

Weapons of World War I, WWI,

guns Category:World War I

world war 1 weapons. weapons
http://images.macrumors.com/article/2010/03/19/164323-ipad_10_pack.jpg
Gator24765
Apr 27, 11:55 AM
Mpeg stream clip was exactly what i was looking for.
What are your recommendations for exorting?
I will be editing in Final Cut. I just want high quality video as the main importance but keeping the file sizes to a minimum.
Thanks
What are your recommendations for exorting?
I will be editing in Final Cut. I just want high quality video as the main importance but keeping the file sizes to a minimum.
Thanks
more...

dainja
Oct 6, 03:18 PM
Apps all run in the same format and screen size. Even the new retina display is only an enlargement of the original format, but shown at the higher resolution. Apps running on the iPad run at the native format, or specifically for the iPad format, which is different code.
If Apple introduced a different sized screen, that would be a pain to the installed base and app developer. For this reason, I don't think it is true.
Not a very good argument IMO... They could maintain the same resolution and have a smaller or larger screen size.
If Apple introduced a different sized screen, that would be a pain to the installed base and app developer. For this reason, I don't think it is true.
Not a very good argument IMO... They could maintain the same resolution and have a smaller or larger screen size.
tobefirst
Nov 14, 01:58 PM
I'm sorry, my goal wasn't to keep people out of the topic, but to make it easier to talk about the two separate topics. Why can't you post over there?
He's 11 posts shy of the requirement.
He's 11 posts shy of the requirement.
more...

marksman
Apr 1, 03:48 PM
People are wrong who think Alacarte would boil down to a handful of channels. The opposite would happen as people would not purchase duplicate channels with similar content. They would choose the one they like best and then choose something more narrowly focused in their interest range.
People are confusing ratings on tv with what people would actually pay for to have brought into their home every month. They are not the same thing.
People are confusing ratings on tv with what people would actually pay for to have brought into their home every month. They are not the same thing.
PBF
Oct 6, 01:26 PM
iPhone Mini (3.5") and iPhone Maxi (4" or 4.5") would be so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
more...
Liquorpuki
Apr 5, 10:03 AM
Somehow I was expecting to see a lot more praise and excitement for the 3DS after it launched....
The 3D effect seems to trigger mixed reactions. Other than that...there really doesn't seem to be anything truly exciting about it? I don't see any "wow, those graphics!!" or "holy cow, this thing is fast/powerful" type comments.
The general vibe I am getting from here and other places is more like "pretty neat", rather than "wow, so awesome". :confused:
I think it's because the launch titles suck.
I like the 3D effect. It feels like you're looking into a box, instead of at a screen. Headaches, losing the sweet spot, etc, are a non-factor for me. And what they did with the AR is pretty awesome.
But no killer game. Which makes it a revolutionary piece of hardware that barely has anything to show off what it can do.
The 3D effect seems to trigger mixed reactions. Other than that...there really doesn't seem to be anything truly exciting about it? I don't see any "wow, those graphics!!" or "holy cow, this thing is fast/powerful" type comments.
The general vibe I am getting from here and other places is more like "pretty neat", rather than "wow, so awesome". :confused:
I think it's because the launch titles suck.
I like the 3D effect. It feels like you're looking into a box, instead of at a screen. Headaches, losing the sweet spot, etc, are a non-factor for me. And what they did with the AR is pretty awesome.
But no killer game. Which makes it a revolutionary piece of hardware that barely has anything to show off what it can do.

GilGrissom
Oct 26, 06:37 AM
I'll be with my friend wearing a pin stripe suit with no tie...which should narrow it down nicely for you! Look forward to seeing you there. Feel free to say hello if I don't find anyone. Probably gonna find a seat in the store and install Leopard on our PB and MBP before maybe heading off to a pub. As I say though, we shall be a little late, won't be til around 6.30 until we are there...so probably gonna walk into an empty store! hehe!
more...
gekko513
Apr 3, 07:57 PM
I wasn't very fond of the utility panels on Mac OS X until I discovered that most of them were the same across a number of applications. After that I kind of love them for their consistency.
And for the record, I hate the cluttered toolbars in Word.
And for the record, I hate the cluttered toolbars in Word.
kaielement
May 5, 07:30 PM
Really this is stupid. Think about it buying a mac is like buying a high end sports car and buying a windows machine is like buying a low end junk car. Now don't get me wrong they both get you from point a to point be but let's face it it's funner and sexier to drive the sports car. NO I know fixing the sports car may be more prier but lest face it you really won't need to fix it very often and in most cases you might get comped on the repairs. Now the low end car over time will need to get fixed and I know it may be cheaper but all the little stuff adds up. I am just saying.
more...
shawnce
Nov 21, 05:17 PM
I haven't read the whole article yet, but from the sounds of it, it seems as though a laptop can be charged without plugging in it. That is the processor that converts heart to electricity could either charge the battery or provide it's own power to the laptop. That would extend battery life, not sure by how much, but if it is a decent amount, this technology would be great for laptops.
Then again there's the heat issue. While the heat will provide electricity, your going to have to have a decent cooling system, which hopefully wouldn't suck to much power. Or maybe the converted power can be used only for the cooling system leaving the rest for the battery, thus conserving power anyways....just thinking aloud here though. :)
It needs a heat differential to generate electricity... that has to come from some place... when the company talks about it being used as power source for running the laptop it requires the use of a small heat source (microburner) that burns a combustible and portable fuel source (ethanol, propane, etc.). This is a feasible product.
In the case of using waste heat given off by the CPU it remains to be seen just how much energy they can recover...
Then again there's the heat issue. While the heat will provide electricity, your going to have to have a decent cooling system, which hopefully wouldn't suck to much power. Or maybe the converted power can be used only for the cooling system leaving the rest for the battery, thus conserving power anyways....just thinking aloud here though. :)
It needs a heat differential to generate electricity... that has to come from some place... when the company talks about it being used as power source for running the laptop it requires the use of a small heat source (microburner) that burns a combustible and portable fuel source (ethanol, propane, etc.). This is a feasible product.
In the case of using waste heat given off by the CPU it remains to be seen just how much energy they can recover...
appleguy
Jan 6, 08:08 PM
something I noticed its also gone through my address book and linked people to facebook accounts I dont have as friends (on facebook)
some of them are way wrong ie some I know they dont have facebook but its added someone with the same name
Now this is ****
I am deleting the fb:/profile link but it keeps wanting to sync it down
some of them are way wrong ie some I know they dont have facebook but its added someone with the same name
Now this is ****
I am deleting the fb:/profile link but it keeps wanting to sync it down
more...
..jpg)
mactactic
Apr 5, 07:21 PM
I knew there was a reason to sit the 2011 mbp refresh out.
mgargan1
Nov 21, 04:09 PM
Interesting concept, but their website (http://www.eneco.com/) scares me away in a hurry. What was that about making a good first impression?
yea, their website looks like it was from 1998...
yea, their website looks like it was from 1998...
more...
gkarris
Mar 1, 10:54 AM
^^^ I heard they're pretty cool...
and the VG store by work has a long waiting list already... :eek:
and the VG store by work has a long waiting list already... :eek:
canucksfan88
Mar 17, 01:51 AM
129.4/L Regular
489.83/US Gal...
dont you just love vancouver =(
489.83/US Gal...
dont you just love vancouver =(
seb-opp
May 2, 01:52 PM
that is NOT, and I repeat NOT a white iPhone, that is a fake white Phone. NOW, Do you get it? :cool:
Agreed, there were aftermarket front and back plates for sale since last year so you could convert your black iP4 to a white one, the picture must be of one of those modified white iPhones.
Otterbox, a maker of iPhone 4 cases, also confirms http://www.otterbox.com/iPhone-4-Reflex-Series-Case/APL7-I4XXX,default,pd.html?dwvar_APL7-I4XXX_color=20&start=2&cgid=apple-iphone-4-cases:
No evidence that they have the white iPhones, they could be basing it on the possibly faked image
Agreed, there were aftermarket front and back plates for sale since last year so you could convert your black iP4 to a white one, the picture must be of one of those modified white iPhones.
Otterbox, a maker of iPhone 4 cases, also confirms http://www.otterbox.com/iPhone-4-Reflex-Series-Case/APL7-I4XXX,default,pd.html?dwvar_APL7-I4XXX_color=20&start=2&cgid=apple-iphone-4-cases:
No evidence that they have the white iPhones, they could be basing it on the possibly faked image
cfitz7111
Mar 24, 09:10 PM
Saw the story about the price cut, while on break (ironically I work at Target, where we have been receiving a lot of the IPad 1 16/wifi's lately, and selling them as fast as we were getting them in at $399.99) and got out of work at 8:30 went straight to the Verizon store, and bought the last 16 they had.
They of course tried to up sell me cases, mifi,keyboards, applecare, and I said no, and the rep went to page two of the handbook, meanwhile she did not even know the price was cut, until I informed her, as she told me there is not much price difference between the 1 and the 2, I consider $200 a lot. :p
They of course tried to up sell me cases, mifi,keyboards, applecare, and I said no, and the rep went to page two of the handbook, meanwhile she did not even know the price was cut, until I informed her, as she told me there is not much price difference between the 1 and the 2, I consider $200 a lot. :p
cvaldes
Apr 5, 09:31 AM
Anyone have a sub to the CR online that could copy + paste the story for us?
If this isn't "allowed," my apologies; I'd just like to give it a gander.
Cheers,
will
You should look up the definition of copyright.
If this isn't "allowed," my apologies; I'd just like to give it a gander.
Cheers,
will
You should look up the definition of copyright.
Applespider
Oct 17, 05:06 PM
(that's a "maybe" :D)
But then we can all go to the pub :D
But then we can all go to the pub :D
fistful
Feb 12, 09:17 PM
or just set the album as a compilation by clicking "part of a compilation" in the info tab. after you do this "compilations" will show up in the artist list.
wackymacky
Nov 8, 02:03 PM
No spy chips, thank you.
http://spychips.com
Umm. Doesn't my cellphone already have a unique identify number that it comuncates with my carrier while it is switched on and tells them where I am within the cell network. (And with the GPS chip I can be pin-pointed withing a couple of meters).
Ummm... I wonder..... Does Apple track when ever a iPhone onwer enters a Apple Store, Or Wallmart? They have the technology.
http://spychips.com
Umm. Doesn't my cellphone already have a unique identify number that it comuncates with my carrier while it is switched on and tells them where I am within the cell network. (And with the GPS chip I can be pin-pointed withing a couple of meters).
Ummm... I wonder..... Does Apple track when ever a iPhone onwer enters a Apple Store, Or Wallmart? They have the technology.
No comments:
Post a Comment