Monday, August 1, 2011

BirchBox Review

Have you heard of BirchBox? It is an website where you can subscribe for $10 a month to receive a box of product samples. "You get hand-picked samples delivered to your door monthly, tips and tutorials to upgrade your beauty routine, all with confidence through Birchbox!" So I thought I would try it, after all who doesn't love the slew of product samples you can get from Sephora or Macys, I know I do! So let's talk about about this little BirchBox recieved...

First of all how cute it is! I was super-duper (yes I just said that) impressed with their packaging! It was like getting a little unexpected present in the mail, because you don't know the samples you are getting in advance and you don't get to pick them out or anything.

 



So here is what this pretty little box included, along with a list of details on each product.
 
 


Card Details - Since the picture is hard to read

1) Ahava - Mineral Hand Cream
Loaded with Dead Sea Minerals, this fast absorbing cream heals dry hands without a smidge of residue.

2) Philosophy - Purity Made Simple One Step Cleanser
This perennial award winner is pH-balanced to gently clear away dirt, oil, and makeup without drying out skin.

3) Redken - Shine Flash
A must for all Cynthia's runway shows, this weightless spray gives hair a brilliant finish.

4) Zoya - Tiouch Collection Nail Polish in Shay
Neutral gets a sexy makeover in this creamy, slightly metallic nude. The perfect accessory to summers bright fashions.

5) Extra Kind - Almond and Apricot
Snack right with this wholesome bar - no preservatives or hard to pronounce ingredients.
*They are my favs! I always have one in my bag just in case." - Cynthia Rowley
I. Was. Impressed! Some really great products, super decent sizes of the samples, and great brands to try out! I think I am most excited about the Zoya polish, I had not tried this brand yet and have been wanting too! And the collaboration with Cynthia Rowley just adds another level of perfection. 

So Loves, this is a BirchBox. Will you be subcribing? Might not be for everyone, but $10 a month isn't bad, and if you are a product junkie like me this may keep you from spending hundreds in Sephora! It's get that new product itch out for a much better price!

*this is not an endorsement for BirchBox, I have no affiliation with BirchBox, just wanted to share my opinions on the site and prodcuts provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment