Saturday, January 15, 2011

Friday Night Movie

Me and a group of my friends went to the local IMAX theater and saw Tron last night. It was a decent movie, entertaining I would say. But the IMAX 3D movies are amazing! It was my first time and it definitely won't be my last! Has anyone gone before? Are these located everywhere?


Anyway, as for the movie, the graphic and display was great. The plot was so-so. Like I said nothing spectacular, but not awful. The movie was chosen by my friends and I was just going for the social of it! I think I would have been totally bored if I was not entertained by the 3D effects. It was a rather long movie as well. A movie has to be really really good to keep my attention span for more than 2 hours!

I can't believe it is already Saturday night! The weekends go by so quickly. Me and the hubby are having a low key night hanging home and watching the movie Walk the Line. Such a good film!

Hope everyone else is enjoying their Saturday nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment