Saturday, January 15, 2011

Very Valentino

I instantly fell in love with this bag when I saw it on the Chloe Conspiracy blog.(Check her out btw if you haven't been to this blog before, she is pretty amazing!)

Anyway, let me introduce you to the Aphrodite bag by Valentino. Is this not the definition of gorgeous?

 
Click Picture for Link
$2,795 at Nordstroms (Just click purchase...don't look at the price, it's frightening!)

But if you don't want to spend "that" much of this beautiful bag, and you can live without the animal print version, the Camel color version is just as gorgeous. 

Oh, and almost $1,000 less!

 
Click Picture for Link
$1,995 at Nordstroms, Neimam Marcus, & Bergdorf Goodman

And if you want the same concept in this amazing Valentino but want to go for even less money check out the hobo version at $1,895. AND I heard from a friend at work that she saw it for sale at Saks! 

I desperately want this bag...to the point I may even give Saks a call tomorrow to see if they still have any! They are sold out on their website.

 For those interested in what celebs are wearing what, one of my fav Hollywood girls, Jennifer Love Hewitt has been seen carrying around the Valentino Premier Bow Hobo!


 So who's going out and buying these crazy expensive, but amazing-y gorgeous bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment