Skirts are something that I always pick up to try on in the stores, always want to buy, and never really get to! I have a small waist (a little less small since the holidays, but I'm working on it!), but I have hips and a rear end. The cute little pencil skirts that I absolutely adore on everyone else, just do not work on me. Some do from certain stores, but not all of them. Then any other skirts that are puffier, or flare out too much are just as unflattering as they make me look frumpy, since I am only 5'2".
So what should I do? Does anyone out there have any suggestions for some cute skirts that go with a more hour-glass curvy figure? I want to wear them but can not seem to find the perfect style, fit, or store to shop at!
Help!
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment