Friday, January 21, 2011

Why Do I Blog?

I love blogs, small and large I love them all. I enjoy my own little mini-blog here too. It is one small ittybitty piece of this enormous blogosphere, but I am here and trying it out anyway! My blog is my outlet from everyday boring life, working in finance and just doing mundane everyday things. Blogging is a little dauly adventure. I can share my shopping with someone...actually anyone who cares! And I enjoy blogging about my wants...because I think most of us have a running wish list of what we would love to own when its comes to clothes and accessories.

But most of all I like the idea that we are all strangers out there on our computers, in our own corners of the world, connecting. Some people makes friends for life through their blogs, others have a hundreds or thousands of readers that they get to connect with everyday. My blog is still new, but I blog to connect, whether with one person, or one thousand people.


Why put stuff out there for other people to judge? I say, Why Not! What is the world without opinions and sharing.  I hope that what I write about somewhat entertains someone out there in anyway possible. Whether its just shopping or fashion related, or a way to relate to someone else's life.

I thoroughly enjoy reading other blogs. There are many that I read at least every week if not everyday! I enjoy to see what other people are wearing, many blogs are inspirations for many of my own outfits. I like to see what people are buying, baking, and just plain thinking/talking about. People are interesting, and sometimes it's nice to know I am not the only one out there with certain wants, likes and desires.

So why do I blog? To connect, to be inspired, and hopefully someday inspire someone else. I have enjoyed so very many blogs over the past few years and I thought instead of just reading this community why not be a part of it. I wanted to live with the blogs I enjoy. And since joining the blogging world I have discovered more amazing blogs than I could ever imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment