Volante Tee
I really want to buy this before it sells out. I LOVE this shirt..it have not seen it in person yet, but I bet it is even more amazing than it is online. The reviews seem good too. This would go with so many outfit variations...totally versatile. I want this shirt asap! It resembles the Perfectly Present top that I wish I bought, and then it was gone.
Click Picture for Link
Floral Frappe
First of all I love the name...and I love this Lilac color. Such a cute shirt and it already sold out in my size in the other colors. Might have to order this soon as well...
Click Picture for Link
Ascending Roses Top
So pretty, and I really want it, but I might wait for sale on this one. I don't forsee it selling out before it hits its first markdown. But I do adore the black and cream combo of this shirt.
Click Picture for Link
Deuxhill Cowlneck
This shirt just looks so comfy cozy, and stylish at the same time. A good transition piece for all seasons in my opinion. Good for going from Winter to Spring, and also from Fall to Winter. To keep this top going in the colder months I would later a long sleeve tee under it. An Online Exclusive that I am very tempted to order!
Click Picture for Link
Monthly Meet-Up Pullover
Love the red and white combo of this shirt. Great reviews. But IMO overpriced for what it is. As much as I really love this shirt right now, at $78 I will wait for it to go on sale.
Click Picture for Link
Time Gone By Dress
This dress looks so pretty online. And the pictures I have seen of people wearing it looks great too! The perfect flowy spring dress!
Miss Swiss Corset Dress
Now this is a dress to swoon over. LOVE it! I can't wait to get to my local store to check this out in person and try it on. And I can't wait till some reviews get posted online! Completely head over heels in love with this dress. I hope it meets my expectations!
Click Picture for Link
My final Anthro obsession....
De Chelley Dress
Doesn't this remind you of the Mullany dress? Another dress that I feel in love with and never bought, and can't stop thinking about? Love the polka dots on this and I can not wait to meet it in person and try it on!
That is all I got for now! My current must have/wish list for Anthro. What's on your wish list? Anthro or not...we all are lusting after something, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment