Kitiara
10-17 05:10 AM
I've got one of Sephiroth and Vincent too somewhere... I'll dig it out. :)
wallpaper In Colibasi, between 1975 and
luish73
07-14 08:46 PM
You can also see how Europe's disintegrated political structure allows it to send far more than the 9800 limit.
Please remember than Europe is not a country
Please remember than Europe is not a country
billbuff123
10-24 12:12 PM
Hi,
I am in the same situation.
I went to India to get married in sep 2008 and went for stamping for my wife and she got stamped for H4 untill 2011 feb. and we are back on to US. After reaching here I have my GC in my mail.
my PD is may 2006 I am waiting to add my wife to my GC I talked to the lawer and he said once the dates are current we can add her.
please let me know if we need to do any thing.. IS there any other way that I can add her or apply 485.
Just waiting for the dates to come
Thanks,
I am in the same situation.
I went to India to get married in sep 2008 and went for stamping for my wife and she got stamped for H4 untill 2011 feb. and we are back on to US. After reaching here I have my GC in my mail.
my PD is may 2006 I am waiting to add my wife to my GC I talked to the lawer and he said once the dates are current we can add her.
please let me know if we need to do any thing.. IS there any other way that I can add her or apply 485.
Just waiting for the dates to come
Thanks,
2011 4 Photos
dj9533
11-10 11:54 AM
AP
I485 Receipt Notice
EAD(just in case)
thats all you need
I485 Receipt Notice
EAD(just in case)
thats all you need
more...
gemini23
08-02 11:28 AM
if you dont have experience letters from past employers, you can attached notarized affidavits from your past colleagues. that affidavit need not be on a letter head, as it is from an individual (as opposed to a company).
Make sure it has details on begin date, end date of your jobs and designations along with job description(should be same as in LC). Also provide the phone number, address, designation of the person who is giving your the affidavit , in the affidavit letter.
This info is from my lawyer.
Hope this helps.
Make sure it has details on begin date, end date of your jobs and designations along with job description(should be same as in LC). Also provide the phone number, address, designation of the person who is giving your the affidavit , in the affidavit letter.
This info is from my lawyer.
Hope this helps.
shana04
02-26 03:27 PM
What are the steps and actions to initiate the case to be picked up when the priority date is current.
Please advice!
Thanks in advance
Please advice!
Thanks in advance
more...
satishku_2000
07-22 07:40 AM
I guess this community is not for willful violators like you. Here we are trying to share information from/for people who follow rules. There are many people (anti-immigration lobbyist and anti-H1b lobby) reading this forum. This will give impression as if this forum is for giving advise to people like you who do not care for the law and will give bad name to IV. I guess you should cough up some money and get advise from a good immigration lawyer. Also, I would suggest a moderator or administrator to look into this matter adn have this thread removed.
Numbers USA crowd hate us anyway ... They hate us because we look different .... Dint you read their crap about H1s not paying taxes and how H1bs are producing anchor babies.
Numbers USA crowd hate us anyway ... They hate us because we look different .... Dint you read their crap about H1s not paying taxes and how H1bs are producing anchor babies.
2010 رينو لوكس 1950 Renault Luxe

ArunAntonio
06-20 05:24 PM
You don't HAVE an A# yet - it is the number you get on your greencard
The A# is a case number that USCIS assigns to certain people, and then (usually, for exceptions see below) stays with you for the rest of your life, much like a Social Security Number. Most people get their A# when they apply for adjustment of status. It is also assigned if you apply for an employment authorization document (such as an F-1 OPT), a V visa, find yourself in deportation proceedings, and in a number of other situations.
Many USCIS forms ask for the A#. If you do not have one yet, simply write "None".
There actually are four separate types of A#. You can tell them apart by the number of digits and the first digit. The first kind is an eight-digit A#. These are manually assigned at local offices. If you have one of these numbers, simply treated it as if it was "0" plus the number. Nine-digit A#'s that start with the digit 1 are used for employment authorization cards, usually related to students. Nine-digit A#'s that start with the digit 3 are used for fingerprint tracking of V visa applicants. All other nine-digit A#'s (these actually always start with a 0) are permanent A#'s and remain permanently with you for life.
Therefore, the rule is: if you are asked for an A# and have one, always give this A#, regardless of whether it starts with a 0, 1 or 3. If you have both a 0-A# and a 1-A# or a 3-A#, then use the one that starts with a 0.
-
The A# is a case number that USCIS assigns to certain people, and then (usually, for exceptions see below) stays with you for the rest of your life, much like a Social Security Number. Most people get their A# when they apply for adjustment of status. It is also assigned if you apply for an employment authorization document (such as an F-1 OPT), a V visa, find yourself in deportation proceedings, and in a number of other situations.
Many USCIS forms ask for the A#. If you do not have one yet, simply write "None".
There actually are four separate types of A#. You can tell them apart by the number of digits and the first digit. The first kind is an eight-digit A#. These are manually assigned at local offices. If you have one of these numbers, simply treated it as if it was "0" plus the number. Nine-digit A#'s that start with the digit 1 are used for employment authorization cards, usually related to students. Nine-digit A#'s that start with the digit 3 are used for fingerprint tracking of V visa applicants. All other nine-digit A#'s (these actually always start with a 0) are permanent A#'s and remain permanently with you for life.
Therefore, the rule is: if you are asked for an A# and have one, always give this A#, regardless of whether it starts with a 0, 1 or 3. If you have both a 0-A# and a 1-A# or a 3-A#, then use the one that starts with a 0.
-
more...

mohitb272
09-26 02:17 PM
Congrats and thanks!
hair 1984 Renault 4 GTL by

hebbar77
05-28 02:52 PM
I disagree with fee reduction. In fact I believe they should increase it and give poorer service as they always did.
AND visa/EAD terms should be reduced to 3-6 six months so that people renew more often.
Also how abt increasing the SS deductions on H1B/L1 guys? They dont need to give that back anyways. Most people even if they get GC/CITIZENSHIP will not live for more than 67?
In fact above idea will bring US out of recession.
AND visa/EAD terms should be reduced to 3-6 six months so that people renew more often.
Also how abt increasing the SS deductions on H1B/L1 guys? They dont need to give that back anyways. Most people even if they get GC/CITIZENSHIP will not live for more than 67?
In fact above idea will bring US out of recession.
more...
unseenguy
01-04 02:44 PM
Very simple. Impose some kind of a tax for companies not registered in India but have employees more than 20,000. Kinda foolish to do this but I guess a small tx would get the money back.
hot Renault Fluence Z.E. Concept
Chris Rock
08-13 02:02 AM
We are open to all possibilities in getting relief (big or small) for the community.
You may want to read more about the process of a bill , politics of the immigration issue and how it affects any bill. It is not as simple as one line amendment.
Please get involved with IV and learn more what we are doing. Try getting appointments with your lawmakers and take part in action items. We currently have an action item going. You will know how the process of amendment and bills work. Opening threads asking IV core is not going to help.Help yourself by actively getting involved.
BTW Could you update/complete your profile. This data is helpful for IV advocacy efforts and also for IV tracker.
Thanks Pappu for your reply.
I am not trying to get your status report. I do not want your battle plan either. I am trying to figure out if there is any ray of hope...
Yes there is no one-line amendment. But the objective of an amendment can be one line. That is what I mean. I saw many amendments before and am familiar with the political jargon. You are thinking that I am a novice when it comes to Immigration. That is ok and that is not the issue here.
Recently in one fundraising thread, I counted the number of retrogressed PD members contribution to others. Its in the ratio 1:5. The reason for this thread started at that time.
If members know that IV has the right strategy and right connections then the support to IV will be overwhelming. That is all I want to convey in the thread.
You may want to read more about the process of a bill , politics of the immigration issue and how it affects any bill. It is not as simple as one line amendment.
Please get involved with IV and learn more what we are doing. Try getting appointments with your lawmakers and take part in action items. We currently have an action item going. You will know how the process of amendment and bills work. Opening threads asking IV core is not going to help.Help yourself by actively getting involved.
BTW Could you update/complete your profile. This data is helpful for IV advocacy efforts and also for IV tracker.
Thanks Pappu for your reply.
I am not trying to get your status report. I do not want your battle plan either. I am trying to figure out if there is any ray of hope...
Yes there is no one-line amendment. But the objective of an amendment can be one line. That is what I mean. I saw many amendments before and am familiar with the political jargon. You are thinking that I am a novice when it comes to Immigration. That is ok and that is not the issue here.
Recently in one fundraising thread, I counted the number of retrogressed PD members contribution to others. Its in the ratio 1:5. The reason for this thread started at that time.
If members know that IV has the right strategy and right connections then the support to IV will be overwhelming. That is all I want to convey in the thread.
more...
house The Aston Martin Rapide Luxe

gc_on_demand
08-05 04:34 PM
If you start now and if get ur labor in 2-3 months chances are good for Eb2 that dates will be close to current by end of next year. So u can have EAD.
If congress passes HR 5882 then Eb3 should be current. Depends on company I 140 is not taking more than 1 year average for non concurrent filling.
Assuming some relief to EB community Eb2 will take 2-2.5 years and Eb3 may take upto 4 years. Everything is based on assumption here.
To get GC you need to be in line sooner or later then why not now..
If congress passes HR 5882 then Eb3 should be current. Depends on company I 140 is not taking more than 1 year average for non concurrent filling.
Assuming some relief to EB community Eb2 will take 2-2.5 years and Eb3 may take upto 4 years. Everything is based on assumption here.
To get GC you need to be in line sooner or later then why not now..
tattoo Fourteen Roadrider De Luxe

ocpmachine
06-06 12:13 PM
Guys who get RFE should keep a close watch on the receipt of the notice within 10 days from RFE issue date, if you don't receive it make sure you call them and get the RFE faxed or resent, the deadline to RFE respond wont be extended no matter what you do, this is based on my personal experience.
I got an RFE on May15'09, till date i have not received it, i did manage to get the RFE contents faxed to me after waiting 15 days but the medical form is lost somewhere, i am still working on responding to the RFE before June14'09 deadline.
I got an RFE on May15'09, till date i have not received it, i did manage to get the RFE contents faxed to me after waiting 15 days but the medical form is lost somewhere, i am still working on responding to the RFE before June14'09 deadline.
more...
pictures 1923 Henderson Four De Luxe

sonu_Aug_2002
07-13 11:39 AM
EAD and AP are benefits due to AOS pending. They are not status by itself. Thus it is optional while filing 485. Once you file 485, you are automatically in legal status to stay in US. H4 status enables you to reentry to US. Similarly, if you loose H4 for some reason ( like in Ur case), AP will allow your spouse to reenter USA.
Please consult an attorney.
yaja, are you sure that she would not need an EAD? what would be her status? AOS case pending? and what would she need to show the officials as documentation for her status within the country? AOS receipt?
You are right about the AP part. If she does not intend to travel, then she would not need an AP; however it is always prudent to keep AP handy, just in case if she needs to travel for emergency reasons. AP takes around 2 to 3 months on an average for approval.
Just want to get this right, for my own knowledge. Please clarify
Please consult an attorney.
yaja, are you sure that she would not need an EAD? what would be her status? AOS case pending? and what would she need to show the officials as documentation for her status within the country? AOS receipt?
You are right about the AP part. If she does not intend to travel, then she would not need an AP; however it is always prudent to keep AP handy, just in case if she needs to travel for emergency reasons. AP takes around 2 to 3 months on an average for approval.
Just want to get this right, for my own knowledge. Please clarify
dresses Toyota Hi-Lux
mayitbesoon
07-15 11:30 AM
My husband's GC priority date is EB2 Dec 2003, but I-140 is still pending. We applied for I-140 and I-485 in Nov 2007 after labor was stuck in backlog centers for 4 years.
We are done with finger prints few months ago. No updates on I-140 or I-485s after that.
Is it useful if we take Info pass appintment in this case and enquire about our case status?
Why not USCIS offer I-140 premium processing for older priority dates?
Can I-485 be pre-adjudicated even if I-140 is pending?.
Appreciate any information. Thanks.
We are done with finger prints few months ago. No updates on I-140 or I-485s after that.
Is it useful if we take Info pass appintment in this case and enquire about our case status?
Why not USCIS offer I-140 premium processing for older priority dates?
Can I-485 be pre-adjudicated even if I-140 is pending?.
Appreciate any information. Thanks.
more...
makeup 2009 Renault Megane Trophy

hoolahoous
03-11 07:07 PM
please do report the outcome.
girlfriend 1997 Renault Pangea Concept

meridiani.planum
04-08 04:04 AM
On the same lines, I have a question...My H1B is expiring on Apr 22 (some how with previous approvals and transfers I didn't get a 3 + 3) and Apr 22 will mark 5 years + 1 month of my H1B stay in the US. I have an approved 140 and my AOS is pending. One attorney has convinced me of a 3 yr extension and though she's expensive, I decided to go with her services as two other attorneys didn't guarantee me a 3 yr extn as I'm still into my 6 year now and have not completed 6 full yrs on H1B. Qn is, will I get a 3 yr extension (based on my approved 140) or a 11 months extension now? My PD is Feb 2006.
Thanks in advance.
yes you will get 3 years extension. make sure the application requests 3 years (& your LCA covers 3 years)
Thanks in advance.
yes you will get 3 years extension. make sure the application requests 3 years (& your LCA covers 3 years)
hairstyles رينو 4 سى فى لوكس 1950 Renault

visa_reval
04-29 11:42 AM
My correction letter reached NSC on the 28th. I haven't seen any LUDs so far. sekhar123 and sgurram, please post updates as relevant.
immigrationvoice1
01-10 11:49 AM
Just curious: When will USCIS process my 485?.....
.....probably we would not have an organization like this.
.....probably we would not have an organization like this.
indiancitizen77
08-25 09:29 PM
I have been there a couple of times - once to the old office and more recently to the new office. Just make sure you pack a lot of patience because they made me wait for about 3 hours for my number to be called. When enquiring about name checks, they werent helpful. They quoted policy of not sharing info about cases pending in security checks. Congressional liaisons are generally more helpful. I hope my experience was timely enough to be helpful. Good luck!
Hi all!
I did quick search on this website and notice nothing about infopass experience at Detroit, MI office ( ... I am sure someone smarty pants is going to say I didn't search hard enough), anyway I wanted to share my expereience, so started this thread.
I have apointment tommorow, and will share what happened ( or didn't). If you had been already thru this, please feel free to share pointers.
Regards and Peace!
Hi all!
I did quick search on this website and notice nothing about infopass experience at Detroit, MI office ( ... I am sure someone smarty pants is going to say I didn't search hard enough), anyway I wanted to share my expereience, so started this thread.
I have apointment tommorow, and will share what happened ( or didn't). If you had been already thru this, please feel free to share pointers.
Regards and Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment