saint_2010
08-10 12:11 PM
concentrate on IV Rally instead....guys..
Who has gained any solace from Calling USCIS....
the tier 1 2, or 3 or Tier N at USCIS know nothing......
:cool:
Who has gained any solace from Calling USCIS....
the tier 1 2, or 3 or Tier N at USCIS know nothing......
:cool:
wallpaper Choo Choo Train Nursery Decor

mk26
05-14 10:10 AM
Howard County

jaane_bhi_do_yaaro
08-25 08:22 PM
Good luck, mine is the same PD
Good Luck for tomorrow's meeting.
Good Luck for tomorrow's meeting.
2011 Choo-Choo Train Wedges
gc_check
06-29 01:46 PM
Just signing and sending the last page in the 485 which doesnt have much Data .you can save a lot of time. You can verify online the data entry work done by the para-leagl and you are good to go and save couple of days ..i moved to a small firm ( from a over priced attorney ) and he was quite good. My forms are ready to pickup by Fedex in the evening from Attorney's office
Well you have a option to hire your own attorney and get things done the way you like.... But, In my case, like many other I have to get my paper work done by the immigration attorney's part of my company in-house legal department and they are pretty good at getting things done, but not at the time farme you want to get things done.
In my case all the documents must be sitting at my attorney's desk with all the requried docs, etc.. They just need to attach the employment letter, checks and review/ship it... But have no clue when this will be done. Hope it is within the first week. Just got one email that they understand the urgenecy and will do at the earliest. No other updates.
Well you have a option to hire your own attorney and get things done the way you like.... But, In my case, like many other I have to get my paper work done by the immigration attorney's part of my company in-house legal department and they are pretty good at getting things done, but not at the time farme you want to get things done.
In my case all the documents must be sitting at my attorney's desk with all the requried docs, etc.. They just need to attach the employment letter, checks and review/ship it... But have no clue when this will be done. Hope it is within the first week. Just got one email that they understand the urgenecy and will do at the earliest. No other updates.
more...

Legal
07-19 10:19 AM
Can you start residency on EAD if you are the primary for 485? Meaning, can you use AC21 and change jobs from research to residency after 180 days from filing? Please help, really confused.
you won't be in the "similar" occupation...don't know if you can get away with it.
you won't be in the "similar" occupation...don't know if you can get away with it.
divakarr
09-05 10:49 AM
She checked my file over 20 minutes and also talked to her supervisor. they thought USCIS maybe lost my application somewhere. right now, I am waiting response from NSC for my application. I really do not know what need to do.
wish I am the only bad luck one here and good luck to everyone.
wish I am the only bad luck one here and good luck to everyone.
more...
prasadn
10-07 07:31 PM
My wife is in a similar situation. I-94 validity matches passport expiry (Dec 2008) , but H1 visa stamp is until Mar 2010. She has a new passport, but we are not sure if she will be out of status if she does not get a new I-94 and stays in the country beyond Dec 2008.
2010 Choo-Choo Train Wedges
INSpector
08-13 11:46 AM
Respectfully, I domnt think the info is right...
more...
fearonlygod
10-03 12:29 PM
Thanks..Guys for suggestions....
I wanted to confirm that you complained in DOL while your transfer was pending or once it got completed....My only concern is that my transfer is pending....and if i complain that basted could cook something...?
Any responses will be highly appreciated...
I wanted to confirm that you complained in DOL while your transfer was pending or once it got completed....My only concern is that my transfer is pending....and if i complain that basted could cook something...?
Any responses will be highly appreciated...
hair Item: Blue Choo Choo Train
leo2606
10-15 09:35 PM
Is your degree 3 years, 4 years or AMIE?
Hi
I filled my I-140 & I-485 on Aug 2007.
My I-140 got denied on August 28-2008.
I came to know about my denial on Oct-15-2008
I did not get any REF on my I-140
My I-140 was filled under EB-2 category
My Labour does not metion anything about EB2 or EB3
What are my options ??? :confused:
Can I apply for MTR? My attorney is saying you need to start all over again
Please advise
Hi
I filled my I-140 & I-485 on Aug 2007.
My I-140 got denied on August 28-2008.
I came to know about my denial on Oct-15-2008
I did not get any REF on my I-140
My I-140 was filled under EB-2 category
My Labour does not metion anything about EB2 or EB3
What are my options ??? :confused:
Can I apply for MTR? My attorney is saying you need to start all over again
Please advise
more...

ashkam
08-03 09:44 AM
If Priority date is 'Current', you can't apply for H1 extension!
I know someone whose H1 is expiring soon. He wasn't able to apply for H1extension till July 31st as PD was current. He is applying in August in Premium.
What happens if someones PD remains current ( say someone in 2000 stuck in FBI namecheck) and GC is stuck! Is it EAD all the way to the end thereafter?
Of course you can apply for an extension even if your PD is current, only you won't get a 3 year extension but a 1 year extension. Your pal probably didn't apply because he wanted to get 3 years.
I know someone whose H1 is expiring soon. He wasn't able to apply for H1extension till July 31st as PD was current. He is applying in August in Premium.
What happens if someones PD remains current ( say someone in 2000 stuck in FBI namecheck) and GC is stuck! Is it EAD all the way to the end thereafter?
Of course you can apply for an extension even if your PD is current, only you won't get a 3 year extension but a 1 year extension. Your pal probably didn't apply because he wanted to get 3 years.
hot Choo-Choo Train Wedges
Green.Tech
09-17 12:02 PM
if you can find such a company...nothing like it!
but how many have such flexible policies..;-)
I agree! Not many firms out there that are flexible in this case.
but how many have such flexible policies..;-)
I agree! Not many firms out there that are flexible in this case.
more...
house CHOO CHOO TRAIN!
bikram_das_in
06-18 11:50 PM
could you please explain?
UPDATED my original post: also, im on my 7th yr extension and it will expire on FEB2010... will I have problems with my extension?
You will get your H1B extended pending appeal on PERM.
UPDATED my original post: also, im on my 7th yr extension and it will expire on FEB2010... will I have problems with my extension?
You will get your H1B extended pending appeal on PERM.
tattoo Choo Choo Train B.jpg

needhelp!
01-28 04:39 PM
Sabeer Bhatia - Hotmail
Suhas Patil - Cirrus Logic
Narinder Kapany - Father of Fiber Optics
Vinod Dham - Father of Pentium
Deepak Chopra
Suhas Patil - Cirrus Logic
Narinder Kapany - Father of Fiber Optics
Vinod Dham - Father of Pentium
Deepak Chopra
more...
pictures Choo Choo Train
billu
04-26 08:44 PM
Why did we all come to USA?
Did any of you knew the Green card problems when you came?
Did you know the problems when you applied for greencard many years ago?
When was the first time you found out there was a ling wait period and so many problems?
Completely agree with the point that you are trying to make here. Since the time I have been here, each year I have seen my juniors/friends come to U.S. on h1b visa/F1 visa/h4 visa., pretty excited and having a rosy picture of their future, completely unaware of the mess that we are in. This reminds me of the time when I came here few years ago, absolutely unaware of the green card backlog and the filing process. If I knew then what I know now, my life would have been completely different. Each year, thousands of Indians enter US on h1b/F1 visa, each(or atleast most) of them hoping to have a smooth transition to green card, ignorant of the terms " labor" "PD" "Retrogression" etc. when they do realize the meaning of these terms and their impact on our lives, they get a rude shock. It is unfortunate that people with PD of 2002 (in EB 3 india) are still waiting for their GC 8 long years after applying for it!!Imagine the plight of the youngsters entering U.S. now,who will apply for GC under EB 3 say in 2011 or 2012. Would it be a 25 year wait for them and are they ready for it?
Did any of you knew the Green card problems when you came?
Did you know the problems when you applied for greencard many years ago?
When was the first time you found out there was a ling wait period and so many problems?
Completely agree with the point that you are trying to make here. Since the time I have been here, each year I have seen my juniors/friends come to U.S. on h1b visa/F1 visa/h4 visa., pretty excited and having a rosy picture of their future, completely unaware of the mess that we are in. This reminds me of the time when I came here few years ago, absolutely unaware of the green card backlog and the filing process. If I knew then what I know now, my life would have been completely different. Each year, thousands of Indians enter US on h1b/F1 visa, each(or atleast most) of them hoping to have a smooth transition to green card, ignorant of the terms " labor" "PD" "Retrogression" etc. when they do realize the meaning of these terms and their impact on our lives, they get a rude shock. It is unfortunate that people with PD of 2002 (in EB 3 india) are still waiting for their GC 8 long years after applying for it!!Imagine the plight of the youngsters entering U.S. now,who will apply for GC under EB 3 say in 2011 or 2012. Would it be a 25 year wait for them and are they ready for it?
dresses Sing amp; Go Choo-Choo Train
vgayalu
06-04 04:15 PM
Any guess for the next Visa bulletin priority dates please?
more...
makeup Olde tyme choo choo train
Munna Bhai
01-18 12:38 PM
Last time there was a recession (2001/2002), INS denied a lot of employment based immigrant petitions because they asked companies why they could not hire American programmers who were laid off. This happened people I personally know from reputed companies such as Sun Microsystems. I don't mean to sound negative, but do you think this will happen again? After being in the queue for so many years, the possibility is real.
They can't deny anyone who has filed I-485 because you have already crossed labor + I-140. Yes, they will ask for latest financial report for ability of pay etc. I do know that lot of company stopped processing of GC during that time.
Why the hell they don't stop H1bs rather than targetting people who already filed GC.
They can't deny anyone who has filed I-485 because you have already crossed labor + I-140. Yes, they will ask for latest financial report for ability of pay etc. I do know that lot of company stopped processing of GC during that time.
Why the hell they don't stop H1bs rather than targetting people who already filed GC.
girlfriend Choo Choo Train Fill-In
eastindia
11-16 02:05 PM
Good one! We see a lot of speculation here on open forums...there are much more realistic updates available on the donor forums...I just wish people don't waste time on speculations and mis-information floating around. Good luck to all of us!
I agree.
I agree.
hairstyles wallpaper Choo Choo Train Door
dextro_a
08-11 11:51 AM
Out of the ones which are posted above, I used ECE recently for MBA admissions. They do not require attested copies from University. You need to fax your marksheets to them and pay the fees (I think $135). They may ask for original if fax is not clear, which was the case in my evaluation. I did not opted for Rush service and got the evaluation sent back to me in 4 weeks.
Address from above post:
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
PO Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470
Phone (414) 289-3400
Fax (414) 289-3411
email: eval@ece.org
Website: www.ece.org
Address from above post:
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
PO Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470
Phone (414) 289-3400
Fax (414) 289-3411
email: eval@ece.org
Website: www.ece.org
martinvisalaw
07-21 01:20 PM
Like the attorney mentioned, you can't maintain H4 and AOS status at the same time.
To clarify some misunderstandings - you can have H-4 and an AOS pending. You can't have H-4 and work on an EAD.
Someone else said "If working on EAD invalidates H1,..." No, working on an EAD does not invalidate H-1B status, unless the work is for a different employer to the H-1B petitioner.
Another poster: "I know many people who were on H4 and started working as soon as they filed AOS and got EAD's, now in this case there I-94 issued for H4 is still valid."
No, the H-4 status is not valid. I wonder if the H-4 applicant completed the I-539 correctly and stated that s/he was working. There is a specific question about this on the 539. If the applicant said s/he was working, I would be very surprised if CIS extended the H-4 status.
To clarify some misunderstandings - you can have H-4 and an AOS pending. You can't have H-4 and work on an EAD.
Someone else said "If working on EAD invalidates H1,..." No, working on an EAD does not invalidate H-1B status, unless the work is for a different employer to the H-1B petitioner.
Another poster: "I know many people who were on H4 and started working as soon as they filed AOS and got EAD's, now in this case there I-94 issued for H4 is still valid."
No, the H-4 status is not valid. I wonder if the H-4 applicant completed the I-539 correctly and stated that s/he was working. There is a specific question about this on the 539. If the applicant said s/he was working, I would be very surprised if CIS extended the H-4 status.
franklin
09-05 05:24 PM
Well, right now it is all "U" on the visa bulletin, you are right. But I assure you that come October and the following months there will be visas for our Egyptian friend and ROW.
No, EB3 ROW has been retrogressed for years. I HIGHLY doubt that this will change dramatically come October. As everyone knows, the common assumption is that Priority dates will be similar to January of this year, which means that EB3 ROW PD will be 01AUG02
Please get your facts straight, this is disinformation.
Your friends that you refer to must not have been EB3, it is highly unlikely that they got their greencards in under a year if they were. Since the OP didn't say what category they were in, we have to think about all possibilities.
No, EB3 ROW has been retrogressed for years. I HIGHLY doubt that this will change dramatically come October. As everyone knows, the common assumption is that Priority dates will be similar to January of this year, which means that EB3 ROW PD will be 01AUG02
Please get your facts straight, this is disinformation.
Your friends that you refer to must not have been EB3, it is highly unlikely that they got their greencards in under a year if they were. Since the OP didn't say what category they were in, we have to think about all possibilities.
No comments:
Post a Comment