Monday, June 6, 2011

amir khan boxer

amir khan boxer. athens Amir+khan+oxer+
  • athens Amir+khan+oxer+



  • BornAgainMac
    Apr 1, 09:20 AM
    2011. People are still watching TV? Scary.

    I remember Spock from Star Trek basically made a comment about TV like that. I believe the episode was called "Bread and Circuses". Spock didn't say Scary but since he is half human he probably thought that.





    amir khan boxer. Watch Amir Khan vs Marcos
  • Watch Amir Khan vs Marcos



  • WildPalms
    Oct 27, 12:17 AM
    Rock on! Looks awesome. :) :) :)

    1GB storage is way more than enough and all the other features I use regularly.

    Works 100% with Firefox, Safari and Camino on Mac, and IE, Safari and Opera on Windows XP. That covers all my machines ;)





    amir khan boxer. Amir Khan is working as an
  • Amir Khan is working as an



  • slidingjon
    Nov 14, 09:14 AM
    Since this is Zune launch day:

    Seeing as apple now has a majority of auto makers making connectivity and now the airline industry is getting on board, this is a major blow to the Zune. Neither cars nor airplanes will come with every connection possible so that any media player can be used. This is a great step for apple and potential apple customers.

    How about a built-in mag safe connector for the airplanes too? :)





    amir khan boxer. amir khan boxer.
  • amir khan boxer.



  • stubeeef
    May 27, 07:40 PM
    I am running the Award Winning folding widget on 10.3.9 using amnesty.

    COOL

    you can find your user number in the panel to the left of your profile, above user summary. In my case the number is 125107.



    more...


    amir khan boxer. Live oxing Amir Khan vs
  • Live oxing Amir Khan vs



  • nuckinfutz
    Sep 14, 03:39 AM
    This nextgen Processor is codenamed "Prescott"

    Yes it looks like a 1MB L2 Cache is likely. Xeons are already at 512k so this is the next logical step.

    The doubling of the L2 of course raises the transistor count so don't be shocked that the P4 is going from roughly 40million to 100 million. The larger cache is adding many. Prescott is going to be fabbed on 90 nanometer tech so these transistors will be physically smaller.

    http://www.chip-architect.com/news/2002_04_16_Prescott_Prospects.html for "over your head info" good stuff

    http://www.anandtech.com/cpu/showdoc.html?i=1677 Nice also.

    The FSB of Prescott will probably be 667mhz but this is NOT Double Pumpled 333mhz. This is still a Quad Pumped bus which now starts out at 166mhz.(166.66 x 4 I believe).

    Remember Apple's Top Line G4 supports 166 mhz but it doesn't Double or Quad pump the bus.


    How does Apple compete? Well here's my guess.

    Perhaps at Macworld San Fran or soon after Apple announces the next G4 based machines. These Computers will be based on 130 nano G4+ chips(the current G4+ are 180 nano chips) . This will allow the G4's to clock to as high as 1.6Ghz.

    This allows Apple to prepare for what I think everyone knows is coming. The IBM GPUL Power4 based Proc which should hit late 2003. This Proc would start at 1.8ghz and depending on yields Apple could always offer a Dual Configuration. We'll know how quickly IBM will drop from 130 to 90 nano tech on these procs as soon as Oct 15. So there you have it.

    Intel will be shipping 4Ghz P4's

    AMD will have 3.4Ghz Rated chips

    And shortly after Apple will be at 2Ghz with a 64bit proc.


    Will we be faster. Who knows. The IBM Proc is 8way Superscalar with 5 dispatch, It supports 6.4Gbps throughput which puts it on par with where Intel and AMD will be as far as Bandwidth. Apple is clearly not freaking out about this. They're calm and cool so you know something good is coming.



    I am mad at apple, their processors suck right now... not to mention their price. Im not gunna spend 3,000 for a computer that I could get with -yes - a worse os, for 1,000. Macs just arent worth it right now. Until they have something that can compete speed wise, my next comp is a PC.

    Can you please explain why Apple's using G4's suck? And please since you have it ALL figured out. Tell me what Apple needs to do to fix this. I'm sure we're all ears. ;)





    amir khan boxer. Amir Khan Boxer, Amir Khan of
  • Amir Khan Boxer, Amir Khan of



  • ciTiger
    May 6, 09:30 PM
    I don't think Apple will be bothered by a few bucks because Apple is the cash king.

    OS media on the USB stick makes sense because it is a lot faster than DVD-ROM.


    Yes and they are available on all models... Unlike the OD...



    more...


    amir khan boxer. Amir Khan Boxer Biography
  • Amir Khan Boxer Biography



  • Cerano
    Apr 21, 10:10 AM
    Why does everybody repeat the mantra 'Ivy Bridge'? Will it make the Intel's HD 3000 perform better in some kind of mysterious magical way? Or do you expect that by the time IB is released Intel will have developed a new, presumably better, IGP? Shall we expect the same comments "Intel IGP sucks I'm gonna skip IB and wait for whatever-bridge" again next year?

    I am aware that, of all computers Apple produces, the MBA will suffer the most from advancements of technology because it is not upgradeable. So, if there are some radical improvements that IB will introduce that I might be interested in I will join the camp of people who will wait. The present 11" can't do the job I like it to, I need a faster processor but I like the form of 11" MBA.

    because yes its certain that by ivy bridge, a better igp would be available but also you can look at it from another pov wherein even a sandybridge CPU upgrade is not substantial enough





    amir khan boxer. amir khan
  • amir khan



  • sunkenfaith
    Dec 12, 03:19 AM
    Hi everyone, I am a really poor photoshop user, and prior to posting this, I have done alot of reading and read alot of tutorials, but alas, my skills are too poor to fulfill what i need to do.

    I just need help to cut a wedding picture of mine into a heart shape to fit another photo which is a shape of a heart.

    Can anyone kindly give me concise details on how to do it or better still can anyone give me a great wedding present by helping me out with it?



    more...


    amir khan boxer. Champion oxer Amir Khan,
  • Champion oxer Amir Khan,



  • roadbloc
    Apr 22, 06:56 PM
    What I learned today: Mac users are hipster douches who think they are tech savvy, but still too dumb to run Windows.

    Since when did MR allow 12 year old trolls onto the forums? :rolleyes:





    amir khan boxer. Amir Khan Boxer, Amir Khan of
  • Amir Khan Boxer, Amir Khan of



  • Lord Appleseed
    Apr 21, 10:16 AM
    I doubt backlit keyboard will come back on MBA. Apple is trying to differentiate the MBP and MBA. Backlit keyboard is one of their lists.

    ^THIS

    Why do people think its necessary or will eventually come back?

    Also SB + BL Keyboard VS Nvidia GPU makes no sense.



    more...


    amir khan boxer. Amir Khan standing near oxing
  • Amir Khan standing near oxing



  • Moyank24
    Apr 1, 02:41 AM
    Houston, TX here. I got gas this morning and it was $3.59/gallon.





    amir khan boxer. Boxing Result: Amir Khan
  • Boxing Result: Amir Khan



  • MikeTheC
    Nov 14, 12:51 PM
    Hmm...

    How about this (sung to the tune of "Oh Christmas Tree"):

    Oh, Macintosh, oh Macintosh!
    Think differently, forever!
    Oh, Macintosh, oh Macintosh!
    Don't stop being so clever!

    With great designs, and OS X,
    I'll sing your praises over again...

    :D

    This is cool! I like it! At least someone around here understands how to be polite and "in the spirit" of the holidays, etc.

    Oh, and to the folks here who want to throw stones at what I said...

    The "Hate America" crowd never fails to amaze me. And I'm not saying that only people who are foreigners are America-haters. We've got a lot of that hate crowd here as both natural and naturalized citizens. Please don't preach to me about the ills of slavery or of religious/social intolerance. I'm quite capable of understanding and recognizing them for what they have been, and what they are.

    By the same token, let's not forget that we who are here now, and even those who's ancestry can be traced back to before the revolution, ultimately are not indigenous, ancestrally, to this continent. The hatred and evils you so desperately want to ascribe to America were brought, lock stock and barrel, from Europe. Let's also not forget the role which African tribal leaders played in selling their own people into bondage and slavery. There is a saying: it takes two to tango.

    What's funny is how hypocritical and disingenuous some of you folks are. I point out how I don't celebrate certain holidays but respect the holidays because I respect those who celebrate them, and Justin Long's Mac character points out what ills his platform doesn't suffer, and you call us arrogant and hateful people. We're telling the truth (and a rather positive one at that) and all you can do is respond to us with disrespect and vituperative hatred! You accuse us of being intolerant, and yet you practice the very same intolerance you accuse us of!

    What's next, you're going to label us all as baby killers, murderers and rapists?

    I work in a culturally and theologically diverse workplace, yet you won't see even so much as one second of me trying to push my views (religious or otherwise) on other people, but somehow since I'm a Christian (actually, I'm a Missouri-Synod Lutheran protestant) I'm a scourge upon humanity. Talk about intolerance.



    more...


    amir khan boxer. Amir Khan is going to seek
  • Amir Khan is going to seek



  • thequicksilver
    Apr 2, 04:06 PM
    Apple are, in my mind, guilty of misrepresenting this. During the MWSF keynote, Jobs called this 'Word processing with an amazing sense of style', indicating that it's a word processor � la Word. It's not. It's a basic DTP application, in the realm of Microsoft Publisher, as Schiller's demo went on to show.

    If they'd just have said this from day one, it would have been much better received. To use the term word processor seriously misrepresents it: Pages is very good at what it does, but that ain't word processing. If all you want is to write letters, essays, that kind of thing, you still want Word.

    I bought it hoping for a basic word processor hoping to replace Word - which is unbearably slow - with a few fancy features on top. It quickly became clear though that on a 1024x768 screen Pages is pretty much unusable with all the palettes. Finding basic tasks is difficult with just the little buttons on the Inspector to find stuff, and I find myself wasting time when trying to do tiny things like accessing the word count.

    If I'd paid money for just Pages, I'd have been more than a little disgruntled. Just as well Keynote is everything I'd hoped for.





    amir khan boxer. lightweights: Amir Khan
  • lightweights: Amir Khan



  • psycoswimmer
    Oct 9, 04:22 PM
    Wow. Can't everyone leave Apple alone. ;)

    Currently, online movie downloads have no what near the popularity as going out and buying a real DVD has. Greedy Target and Wal-mart. Don't the movie studios see that Target and Wal-mart and other retail stores will still sell DVDs, or they will take a loss?



    more...


    amir khan boxer. British oxer Amir Khan
  • British oxer Amir Khan



  • Twe Foju
    Apr 23, 02:19 AM
    I think to dictate what people should or shouldn't do with their machines is silly. Search the forums and the internet. The Air has proven to be plenty capable as a gaming machine for it's size and has many satisfied users talking about it.



    A computer is certainly a tool, but it can also be a gaming machine, a home theater pc, an entertainment hub, etc.; whatever a user may find use for it for.

    Obviously, certain machines are better and worse at certain functions than others, but don't forget that this generation of MBA, there are people that actually did go out and buy the Air because one of the reasons is that it did happen to be a decent performer in games, while remaining ultra portable. In this case, I think the Air strikes an excellent balance between function and form.



    I use my Air for live music sets and this is exactly a scenario where such a BL KB would be grand. I read similar opinions from other musicians on this forum in another thread. Creative artists like live musicians can definitely find appropriate use for a backlit kb, but even average everyday users who don't share the same skill level as you would also benefit from it. If anything, adding convenience is always a welcome.

    If you don't want or need the backlit kb, then you could always turn it off. It's there for people who might need it. Win-win situation.

    You sir, just made my morning :D



    And i Think this thread should be rename into:

    Sandy Bridge and Thunderbolt + HD3000 vs 320M

    :cool:





    amir khan boxer. Boxing Amir Khan v Andreas
  • Boxing Amir Khan v Andreas



  • LethalWolfe
    Sep 17, 02:57 AM
    Ask her if you can mount your drive on her desktop.



    Lethal



    more...


    amir khan boxer. Amir Khan: Boxing#39;s Next
  • Amir Khan: Boxing#39;s Next



  • TallGuy1970
    Mar 23, 03:00 PM
    I figured this would be coming once I seen the Pioneer VSX-1021-K.

    Me too! I am in the market for a new home theater set up, and the Pioneer was near the top of my list because of its compatibility with AirPlay. It would be nice to have it built in my new LED TV as well.





    amir khan boxer. against Amir Khan when the
  • against Amir Khan when the



  • sososowhat
    Nov 21, 04:12 PM
    I want to charge my MacBook from a campfire! Seriously, this is a very cool idea (please forgive the pun).

    Brown also sees the chips ultimately replacing batteries altogether. He argues that by linking the modules to a microburner - a catalytic burner that produces between 275 and 600 degrees centigrade – you can heat the chips and generate enough power to run the device.





    amir khan boxer. Boxer Amir Khan
  • Boxer Amir Khan



  • mingoglia
    Apr 16, 03:51 PM
    Yea unless he's awarded another Pulitzer that is... :rolleyes:

    Apple is really disgusting me with this $#*(%&*( behavior. They really need to completely reevaluate their criteria and make it CRYSTAL EFFING CLEAR what IS and was IS NOT acceptable and then stand by it. None of this 'reject Google Voice because it duplicates functionality' and then 'approve the Opera web browser'. Reject an APP because it 'ridicules public figures' and then plead that the author to resubmit it once he's awarded a Pulitzer...

    This wishy washy crap is really showing everyone just how UNDERHANDED they treat the whole process.

    x2 of what you said.... you verbalized what I was trying to say a lot better than I. :o





    cgratti
    Aug 19, 10:10 PM
    This new location feature is screaming "Im not at home, please break into my house!"

    I'll set mine to "on a 2 week vacation" and sit on my couch with my gun... haha





    Rocketman
    Mar 24, 10:12 AM
    DUI checkpoints are unreasonable searches lacking probable cause. Any push back is reasonable and any support of them should be criminally prosecuted. Too bad they never prosecute themselves. We have lost our "right to liberty". Period.

    Rocketman





    Ryan1524
    May 26, 03:53 PM
    Originally posted by wsteineker
    Ok, here's a nightmare for you just to illustrate the kind of headaches we're talking about. First, let me start by saying that I upgraded my Cube from OS 9.2.2 to OS X 10.1 all the way through 10.2.4 with no problems, and that I recently installed a Pioneer A05 DVD-R/RW in my Quicksilver tower without so much as a hiccup. So on to my Windows XP hell...
    <snip>

    wow. that sounds pretty bad. but i 'think' your experience is isolated, or at least represents only a small portion of XP users, proper XP users.

    let me tell you my story with M$ to give you the idea why i'm quite appreciative of XP.
    i started with 3.1, on to 95, 98, 2000, ME (what were they smoking), etc... i've been living on computers all my life and folowed M$'s development (or lack of - for that matter).
    my nightmares was very evident on 98. nothing worked and i had to do everything manually. good thing i was quite patient and know what i'm doing. but after 2 years of W98-SE on a P3 750, 40GB hdd and 512MB ram and 32MB Riva TNT2 (i'm always a step behind, i'm not made of money.. :p), it's staring to go bad, like a plate of food that slowly rots away. at the end, my computing experience with 98 is as follows: 1 out of 5 boot tries will succeed (not just stuck on the startup screen). 1 out of 5 of those succesfull boot ups wil allow me to use the computer, instead of crashing as soon as i move the mouse, which brings me back to trying to get the computer to start for me.

    i was sick of it and my friend easily talked me into installing XP after i persisted not to for over 3 months since release. i did a clean install after backing up my data and it worked like a charm. it's been two years now and my computer's been doing great, i only have to restart it every month or so, sometimes i can go two months without restarting. but the past couple of months, as the plate's rotting away, i have to restart every 3 days or so. to avoid a system crash. thankfully, it's just a freeze-up and no data is lost during these periodic crashes (knock on wood). other than the 3 day crash thing, it's never given me problems. so i'm quite satisfied. my appreciation might have come from using a better OS after the 98 hell, but i think XP is in itself a good OS, not the best, but good enough. for now at least. :) ;)





    hagjohn
    Apr 20, 01:18 PM
    Is it me or is Apple becoming a silly caricature of its own 1984 ad?

    It's not just you.





    minimac
    Mar 24, 05:04 PM
    Just picked up a 16gb in mt. Laurel nj. Guy couldn't believe the price. Sounded like they had a few of each left.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment