OatmealRocks
May 26, 02:34 PM
Anyone know if the video card in MBP 13" will be acceptable. When I saw acceptable I want some what decent performance.
neiltc13
Apr 1, 06:34 AM
I when to France once before. I remember the cheapest gas had an octane rating of 95 or so, the next level up was 98 octane. I'm assuming that regular in the UK is around 95 octane as well? That tops what get. Our gas starts at 87 octane and tops out at 93 octane for so called premium (about $0.40 per gallon more than regular where I'm at).
Anyhow, judging by how our gas is priced, it's about 2x what we pay here in the States. You win some (having better cars), you lose some (higher priced gas).
Yes 95 octane is the lowest and there are also brands like Shell V-Power and BP Ultimate that offer up to 102 octane.
I always go with the 95 octane version and my car gets about 41mpg (US) using this fuel.
Anyhow, judging by how our gas is priced, it's about 2x what we pay here in the States. You win some (having better cars), you lose some (higher priced gas).
Yes 95 octane is the lowest and there are also brands like Shell V-Power and BP Ultimate that offer up to 102 octane.
I always go with the 95 octane version and my car gets about 41mpg (US) using this fuel.

Dreadnought
Oct 6, 12:09 PM
And i still fold. The widget says i'm #58 @ 116 days from Dreadnought.
Make that 133 days! :D Too bad Virtual PC quit on me (and deleted my whole 10 GB windoos partition), because I have 2 finished WU's from my pc @ work (firewall at work blocks the up and download of wu's from Stanford), about 500 points worth! So Red_eye, first try and come close then we see if you've got what it takes to overtake me! :D
Too bad the store is in Belgium, I thought you lived in the Netherlands, Amsterdam or something, then I would have come by some day!!
Good luck and I'll be watching you (over my shoulder!!).
Make that 133 days! :D Too bad Virtual PC quit on me (and deleted my whole 10 GB windoos partition), because I have 2 finished WU's from my pc @ work (firewall at work blocks the up and download of wu's from Stanford), about 500 points worth! So Red_eye, first try and come close then we see if you've got what it takes to overtake me! :D
Too bad the store is in Belgium, I thought you lived in the Netherlands, Amsterdam or something, then I would have come by some day!!
Good luck and I'll be watching you (over my shoulder!!).
javabear90
Oct 26, 07:51 PM
Looks great! I like it better than gmail.
-Ted
-Ted
more...
baryon
Apr 5, 08:47 AM
If I would leak something, I would make sure the device is clean, the camera is in focus and there is enough light.
Why are leaked images (almost) always such bad quality?
Why are leaked images (almost) always such bad quality?
Moyank24
Mar 13, 01:35 PM
No problem here in Houston on my AT&T phone. Jumped ahead at the correct time.
more...
JCCL
Apr 19, 02:41 PM
I don't think this is real. If this was a "prototype" why would it have XX GB on the back. None of the OEM iPhone 4's have any storage indication markings on the outside. So why would the XX be on the case?
If you ask me, its customized with aftermarket white glass (that you can buy from china, in white, pink, blue, black, green, etc).
In fact, after looking closer at the video. The back of the case appears to be a shiny or clear-coat plastic, and not glass. Furthermore, there appears to be a separation or gap along the bottom edge of the phone on the back of the device. Supporting that it is a poor seal from an aftermarket replacement of a black iphone 4's glass with a replica white piece. Such a gap would NOT exist if this was released by apple or exist in a prototype.
The Gizmodo prototype, and every other known prototype of the iPhone 4, had that XX marking in the back. This is not the first time this has appeared.
If you ask me, its customized with aftermarket white glass (that you can buy from china, in white, pink, blue, black, green, etc).
In fact, after looking closer at the video. The back of the case appears to be a shiny or clear-coat plastic, and not glass. Furthermore, there appears to be a separation or gap along the bottom edge of the phone on the back of the device. Supporting that it is a poor seal from an aftermarket replacement of a black iphone 4's glass with a replica white piece. Such a gap would NOT exist if this was released by apple or exist in a prototype.
The Gizmodo prototype, and every other known prototype of the iPhone 4, had that XX marking in the back. This is not the first time this has appeared.
joepunk
Apr 9, 10:17 PM
Other organizations do that stuff also. The majority of Planned Parenthood's business is abortions.
PS don't Planned Parenthood's origins
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiyKVOKf9kCRG2YM4impd7WUVourSMSpA-0_prCM0qGlkq_VD9N97cDvmYkIPhxEVqvv7kbnzZJt_v4GQrn71nj0IPlB9MRHIgXeI-4vc2l1jQ8GpiD3I541QRv_OAatvcE0vgna_Maxiyf/s400/sanger_kkk.jpg
more...

life quotes

Myspace About me Quotes
more...

About Me

Myspace About me quotes
more...

Myspace Quotes Graphics

Myspace About Me Quotes
more...

about me quotes

About Me: Quotes Myspace
more...

Myspace Quotes Graphics
PS don't Planned Parenthood's origins
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiyKVOKf9kCRG2YM4impd7WUVourSMSpA-0_prCM0qGlkq_VD9N97cDvmYkIPhxEVqvv7kbnzZJt_v4GQrn71nj0IPlB9MRHIgXeI-4vc2l1jQ8GpiD3I541QRv_OAatvcE0vgna_Maxiyf/s400/sanger_kkk.jpg
more...
fun173
Apr 18, 09:16 PM
I am trading this guy a crappy guitar for it. I don't plan on using it, just wondering if it is something I could flip and make a profit. And the guitar has not been used since I was around 10 and I am pretty sure it is from Walmart.
Don't count on making a profit off of an iMac G3. I think at most it is worth $40. Having the box and everything is a plus, but it is still a G3. With all that said I would definitley buy it and keep. I bought one a while back in box with all the original items and box for $10!!
Don't count on making a profit off of an iMac G3. I think at most it is worth $40. Having the box and everything is a plus, but it is still a G3. With all that said I would definitley buy it and keep. I bought one a while back in box with all the original items and box for $10!!
cloudnine
Sep 19, 04:02 PM
nothing for the powerbook g4s?
... :confused: :rolleyes:
... :confused: :rolleyes:
more...
Abulia
Aug 14, 10:53 AM
Interesting article on how the Apple ads are turning off potential buyers in the recent InfoWorld. I blogged my thoughts on the campaign and WWDC here (http://www.donmappin.com/?p=189).
jwdsail
Sep 25, 11:02 AM
This is new (from the updated Aperture page)
"Supporting every member of the Mac family, Aperture 1.5 runs on every desktop � from Mac mini to iMac to Mac Pro � and every notebook � including both the MacBook and MacBook Pro. So you can run Aperture at home or in your studio. And you can take all your photos with you on location or to a client�s office. Aperture and the Mac make one unstoppable team."
jwd
"Supporting every member of the Mac family, Aperture 1.5 runs on every desktop � from Mac mini to iMac to Mac Pro � and every notebook � including both the MacBook and MacBook Pro. So you can run Aperture at home or in your studio. And you can take all your photos with you on location or to a client�s office. Aperture and the Mac make one unstoppable team."
jwd
more...
CaoCao
Apr 9, 08:49 PM
I'd welcome your examination of the PP that backs your assertion.
It is so much easier to abort than to raise a child.
No, the point of PP is to give the tools and education to prevent pregnancy and disease. Abortion is a service offerred when there is an unwanted pregnancy.
My friend, there is nothing easy about abortion.
Are you suggesting it is harder to abort than to raise a child?
It is so much easier to abort than to raise a child.
No, the point of PP is to give the tools and education to prevent pregnancy and disease. Abortion is a service offerred when there is an unwanted pregnancy.
My friend, there is nothing easy about abortion.
Are you suggesting it is harder to abort than to raise a child?
dscuber9000
Apr 3, 01:08 PM
You mean we can't spend significantly less money on taxes and have the same quality of government? Shocker... :rolleyes:
more...
Paulr62
Apr 19, 02:03 PM
How many others has this happened to?
twoodcc
May 5, 11:11 AM
Welcome grapes911 to the team :D
thanks for joining! welcome! :)
thanks for joining! welcome! :)
more...
Gasu E.
Nov 14, 08:43 AM
"Mummy, why is that man watching those naked people doing things to each other." :p

Come with me

About Me
Mistrblank
Apr 5, 10:43 AM
You all keep saying "they'll never do home button as capacitive because you could accidently rub it and tear you out of your movie/browsing/app/etc".
What if it responded to the accelerometer as well? The latest gem is in Garageband which can register a soft touch to hard tap for instruments through the accelerometer. Honestly I wouldn't mind have a home button that was gesture responsive too. Start with your thumb on the home button, swipe up, right or left for functionality. Or perhaps the home button only responds when you swipe onto it.
What if it responded to the accelerometer as well? The latest gem is in Garageband which can register a soft touch to hard tap for instruments through the accelerometer. Honestly I wouldn't mind have a home button that was gesture responsive too. Start with your thumb on the home button, swipe up, right or left for functionality. Or perhaps the home button only responds when you swipe onto it.
*LTD*
Apr 22, 04:33 PM
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/TECH/web/04/22/mac.pc.users/
Mac vs. PC: The stereotypes may be true
By Brandon Griggs, CNN
April 22, 2011 -- Updated 1915 GMT (0315 HKT) | Filed under: Web
(CNN) -- Remember those Apple ads that cast the Mac as a 20-something, self-satisfied hipster while the PC was portrayed by an older, square-looking guy in a brown suit?
Well, those characterizations, unfair as they may be, appear to have some truth to them.
An unscientific survey by Hunch, a site that makes recommendations based on detailed user preferences, found that Mac users tend to be younger, more liberal, more fashion-conscious and more likely to live in cities than people who prefer PCs.
Of the 388,000 Hunch users who responded to a question about computer loyalty, 52% identified themselves as PC people as opposed to 25% who said they are Mac devotees. Hunch then cross-referenced those responses with answers to other questions to draw cultural distinctions between the rival Mac and PC camps.
The results suggest Mac users can be seen, depending on your perspective, as bolder and more creative -- or elitist and more pretentious.
The report found that 67% of Mac users have a college or advanced degree, as opposed to 54% of PC users. Mac loyalists are 80% more likely than PC users to be vegetarians, and, unlike PC fans, would rather ride a Vespa scooter than a Harley.
PC users' tastes trend towards casual clothes, tunafish sandwiches, white wine, Hollywood movies, USA Today and Pepsi. Mac users prefer designer or vintage duds, hummus, red wine, indie films, The New York Times and (we're not making this up) San Pellegrino Limonata.
Mac users also are more likely to describe themselves as computer-savvy and "early adopters." PC users tend to describe themselves as better at math and less likely to throw frequent parties.
"I fit the typical Mac user on every count. Guess I'm not as unique as I thought. Depressing," wrote one commenter on Hunch's blog.
Since Hunch's first survey of Mac vs. PC users in November Apple has ridden the success of such high-profile products as the iPad and iPhone 4 to become the world's most highly valued tech company. Despite that hot streak, Hunch found that slightly more people in its new report -- 52%, up from 50% a year and a half ago -- now identify themselves as PC users.
----------------------------------------------
San Pellegrino Limonata rocks.
Tunafish sandwiches? LOL!! Losers. ;)
Smoked salmon pita all the way, with a hot cup of Fukamushi sencha. First flush. Imported!
Mac vs. PC: The stereotypes may be true
By Brandon Griggs, CNN
April 22, 2011 -- Updated 1915 GMT (0315 HKT) | Filed under: Web
(CNN) -- Remember those Apple ads that cast the Mac as a 20-something, self-satisfied hipster while the PC was portrayed by an older, square-looking guy in a brown suit?
Well, those characterizations, unfair as they may be, appear to have some truth to them.
An unscientific survey by Hunch, a site that makes recommendations based on detailed user preferences, found that Mac users tend to be younger, more liberal, more fashion-conscious and more likely to live in cities than people who prefer PCs.
Of the 388,000 Hunch users who responded to a question about computer loyalty, 52% identified themselves as PC people as opposed to 25% who said they are Mac devotees. Hunch then cross-referenced those responses with answers to other questions to draw cultural distinctions between the rival Mac and PC camps.
The results suggest Mac users can be seen, depending on your perspective, as bolder and more creative -- or elitist and more pretentious.
The report found that 67% of Mac users have a college or advanced degree, as opposed to 54% of PC users. Mac loyalists are 80% more likely than PC users to be vegetarians, and, unlike PC fans, would rather ride a Vespa scooter than a Harley.
PC users' tastes trend towards casual clothes, tunafish sandwiches, white wine, Hollywood movies, USA Today and Pepsi. Mac users prefer designer or vintage duds, hummus, red wine, indie films, The New York Times and (we're not making this up) San Pellegrino Limonata.
Mac users also are more likely to describe themselves as computer-savvy and "early adopters." PC users tend to describe themselves as better at math and less likely to throw frequent parties.
"I fit the typical Mac user on every count. Guess I'm not as unique as I thought. Depressing," wrote one commenter on Hunch's blog.
Since Hunch's first survey of Mac vs. PC users in November Apple has ridden the success of such high-profile products as the iPad and iPhone 4 to become the world's most highly valued tech company. Despite that hot streak, Hunch found that slightly more people in its new report -- 52%, up from 50% a year and a half ago -- now identify themselves as PC users.
----------------------------------------------
San Pellegrino Limonata rocks.
Tunafish sandwiches? LOL!! Losers. ;)
Smoked salmon pita all the way, with a hot cup of Fukamushi sencha. First flush. Imported!
Meetster
Mar 10, 03:37 AM
I have ordered one of those white DIY Kits and it was easy to put on. I have it now for over 4 months in white and i must say am happy with it.
The only issue is the problem with the camera. The quality is not anymore as good as on black iPhone 4. It seems to be too bright because of light entering the iphone besides the camera hole :S
BUT STILL I WOULD BUY ONE AGAIN :) i love the people asking where i got this white iPhone from XD
The only issue is the problem with the camera. The quality is not anymore as good as on black iPhone 4. It seems to be too bright because of light entering the iphone besides the camera hole :S
BUT STILL I WOULD BUY ONE AGAIN :) i love the people asking where i got this white iPhone from XD
philipma1957
May 5, 05:20 PM
This is basically what apple uses
http://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=D3-10S4GS1&title=Samsung-DDR3-1066-SODIMM-4GB-Original-Notebook-Memory
yes I have opened and upgraded ram in about 100 minis 2007 to 2010
samsung
hynix
micron are all I find in mini's
hynix link
http://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=D3-10S4GH1&title=Hynix-DDR3-1066-SODIMM-4GB-Notebook-Memory
micron relabeled as supertalent an exact micron stick sometimes you can even see the micron label under the supertalent.
http://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=W1066SB4GM&title=Super-Talent-DDR3-1066-SODIMM-4GB-Micron-Chip-Notebook-Memory
http://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=D3-10S4GS1&title=Samsung-DDR3-1066-SODIMM-4GB-Original-Notebook-Memory
yes I have opened and upgraded ram in about 100 minis 2007 to 2010
samsung
hynix
micron are all I find in mini's
hynix link
http://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=D3-10S4GH1&title=Hynix-DDR3-1066-SODIMM-4GB-Notebook-Memory
micron relabeled as supertalent an exact micron stick sometimes you can even see the micron label under the supertalent.
http://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=W1066SB4GM&title=Super-Talent-DDR3-1066-SODIMM-4GB-Micron-Chip-Notebook-Memory
Ca$hflow
Apr 24, 06:34 AM
Make the RAM user upgradable even if it means only having one ram slot. I really feel strongly about this because it seems that the MBA is morphing into a full functional iPad with a keyboard. :(
I can not help wonder if this is going to put more laptops in landfills this way.:eek: There are many people that can't afford ordering the ultimate BTO option and are able to upgrade the components over time.:cool:
What do you think?
I can not help wonder if this is going to put more laptops in landfills this way.:eek: There are many people that can't afford ordering the ultimate BTO option and are able to upgrade the components over time.:cool:
What do you think?
caspersoong
Apr 20, 03:37 AM
I hope this comes into iOS 5. However, I think it is unlikely as it is an old build. I also don't think it is jailbroken.
rdowns
Feb 24, 01:37 PM
What about regulations to protect the consumer from those that find loop holes to make big bucks....
Parents need to do their part, but government needs to try to protect from the greed that that brought us to the mess we are in today....
Are we really comparing looking into in-app purchases with the crimes committed by Wall Street? Wow.
This is a 100% parental issue. As for Apple, the least they could do (and it might be there) is to post a video teaching parents to use parental controls.
Parents need to do their part, but government needs to try to protect from the greed that that brought us to the mess we are in today....
Are we really comparing looking into in-app purchases with the crimes committed by Wall Street? Wow.
This is a 100% parental issue. As for Apple, the least they could do (and it might be there) is to post a video teaching parents to use parental controls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment