Monday, June 27, 2011

dark hair with pink highlights

images Brunette hair color highlights dark hair with pink highlights. dark hair with pink highlights
  • dark hair with pink highlights



  • orangutan
    10-04 03:57 PM
    Good, USCIS is working on saturday for you. You are lying again like you did for your visa?

    finally approved... got magic emails this morning :D:D

    How does one go about canceling the pending EB2-NIW i-485 (possibly get the money back... will be glad to donate it all to IV :D:D)





    wallpaper dark hair with pink highlights dark hair with pink highlights. dark hair with pink
  • dark hair with pink



  • GCNirvana007
    04-01 01:44 PM
    Gurus,

    my and my wife received a denial letter from USCIS regarding our I-485 applications. My I-140 was approved on November 08'.

    the weird thing is that I did not get an RFE of any kind... so, we decided to submit an MTR because:
    1. the grounds for denial are wrong: no RFE on Medical and my case falls under visa gate - USCIS publication of July 23, 2007 states that USCIS will submitt an RFE on this matter.
    2. denial over birth certificate??? anyway, it was submitted originally and USCIS just lost it in the process anyway no RFE on that either.
    3. taken literally from the letter of denial "EVIDENCE OF EVIDENCE OF ELIGIBILITY MAINTANCE " I believe that is my I-94 -which we had submitted and the visa bulletin on june 2007 giving me the green light for I-140 and I-485.

    so, we submitted an MTR based on this documents and I got the receipt date as March 17.
    any thoughts and comments will be apreciated.

    thanks,

    Did you file con-current





    dark hair with pink highlights. hair colour highlights
  • hair colour highlights



  • chanduv23
    02-14 04:39 PM
    For Physicians - this is a blessing, so please start acting - please spread the message among your network. We need strong support.

    In the background, Paskal and some others have done a lot of hard work on this and we need to express our support to these folks.

    So this is a clarion call to all Physicians - Buck up .... Help IV to help yourselves





    2011 dark hair with pink dark hair with pink highlights. hair style artist 2011:
  • hair style artist 2011:



  • morchu
    06-01 04:54 PM
    1. Indian passport holders are exempt from the 6-month rule. Link.... I will search when I get time and post.
    2. Regarding intention of permanent residence, see "greg siskind" s explanation on a similar topic (after GC) here: http://www.visalaw.com/06feb1/2feb106.html

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=344473#post344473
    Greg mentioned that....
    "There are no black and white tests for what will be deemed to be an abandonmnet of permanent residency. Rather, USCIS will look at a variety of factors to determine a person's intent. Financial ties to the US, maintain a US employer, maintaining a residence in the US, keeping a car registered in the US, family remaining behind, etc. can all be evidence."


    Hi Morchu,

    I searched travel.state.gov with 'six-month rule', but couldn't come up with anything specific to this. Can you please post me the link? And I have an Indian Passport.

    Ok, so how can one prove his intention at the POE for GC?

    ....would appreciate your reply.



    more...


    dark hair with pink highlights. lack hair and pink streaks.
  • lack hair and pink streaks.



  • Earned_GC
    08-03 06:35 AM
    This is an interesting question and I would like to see the answer on this.

    What happens to these people who can not file AOS in the current time, and change there job based on I-140.





    dark hair with pink highlights. pink highlights with lack
  • pink highlights with lack



  • saketkapur
    12-02 06:58 PM
    This in from Ron Gotcher website....I guess they are reading our letters.....


    Good news concerning AOS denials based on I-140 revocations

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    We received some very good news over the weekend. In October and November, our office was contacted by a number of adjustment of status applicants who had received denials based on "revocations" of their approved I-140 petitions by former employers. All of these applicants had AOS applications that had been pending for more than 180 days before they left their sponsoring employers. They also had approved I-140 petitions. Nonetheless, vindictive employers in each case attempted to revoke the approved I-140 petitions. The CIS accepted these "revocations" and promptly denied the AOS applications. We were contacted by six different individuals with these types of cases and we filed motions to reconsider in their cases.

    Earlier, in September, we handled this type of case and the MTR was granted and the denial successfully reversed. This happened before any of these October/November cases came in or were filed.

    I was disappointed to see that the CIS was still attempting to deny cases on this basis. There is absolutely no law to support this type of denial and, in fact, such denials are directly contrary to both statutory law and explicit CIS policy.

    I was gratified to see that all six of the MTRs we field in October/November were granted and the denials reversed. I am also encouraged that the CIS accepted our request to reopen the denials of the dependents as well, on their own motion, and spare the pricipal applicants the cost of paying filing fees for MTRs for the denials of dependents' AOS applications.

    I hope this means that the supervisors at the service centers involved are now aware of the blatant illegality of these types of denials and will put and end to them in the future. We can only hope that we have seen an end to this nonsense.
    __________________



    more...


    dark hair with pink highlights. My new pink
  • My new pink



  • americandesi
    10-18 01:24 PM
    I have submitted all my 10 fingerprints to FBI to get Police Clearance certificate for Canadian Immigration. Will that cause any problems during FP or FBI Name Check?





    2010 hair colour highlights dark hair with pink highlights. Brunette hair color highlights
  • Brunette hair color highlights



  • rr_immaculate
    08-05 08:14 AM
    Your I-94 SHOULD have the same number as the old one!

    Whether they give you a new white and stamped or the printed I-797 I-94 is a moot point. The validity date and the number is what matters.

    I was once given a new I-94 after visa stamping in Canada at the Derby Line border post in VT with the same I-94 # as the old (and printed I-797 I-94) for a $6 charge.

    You saved $6. Go buy nice milkshakes for the family and be cool.

    It is a non-issue.

    Thanks for the reply.

    The printed I-797 bottom left is for employee's records and the right part is the equivalent of the I-94. The officer did not put a seal with the expiry date (normally they put a seal on I-94 mentioning the visa type and expiry date) on the right part. If I am surrendering this part while leaving the country,how can they determine if I overstayed my I-94 date or not since there is no expiry date on the bottom right part.



    more...


    dark hair with pink highlights. dark brown hair pink
  • dark brown hair pink



  • jsb
    02-04 03:37 PM
    :) Yes, one of the founding principles of USA "No taxation without representation" has gone down the drain for all 'temporary' workers...

    Some countries have tax treaties with USA whereby, their citizens are not required to pay medicare/social security taxes, wonder if India can have such a treaty...

    I think you still need to pay, but if and when you file tax in your country (with which US has a treaty), you can get credit for these payments. For example, if a Canadian works here (and maintains Canada's residential status), he/she has to pay all US taxes, SS, medicare etc, but while filing Canadian taxes (where he is not required to pay SS but has to pay income and other taxes), he/she can get credit for US payments. Therefore, if he/she returns back to Canada without completing 40 quarters, not only his/her US SS/medicare contributions are lost (barring some payments, which are nothing more than a pocket allowance, based on another treaty), he/she did not make contributions to Canadian system, thus lowering future Canadian payouts.

    I am a CDN citizen, so I know it a bit better.





    hair hair style artist 2011: dark hair with pink highlights. dark hair with pink highlights
  • dark hair with pink highlights



  • minimalist
    10-02 11:13 AM
    I don't know why the guy brought up sarah palin when discussing joe biden. is it a must that something should be said about her for every gaffee that joe makes?remember how the congressman was sent packing after the macaca comment. why no outcry on this 7-11 comment? double standard?

    Joe Biden is stating a fact that in Delaware most 711s are owned/operated by Indians. It is a fact the same way as most motels are owned/operated by Patels. You might have heard the saying " In US there are hotels, motels and Patels" Where as Macaca comment is making a insult based on how some one looks and also the specific word is a racial slur.



    more...


    dark hair with pink highlights. dark brown hair pink
  • dark brown hair pink



  • sairam
    09-17 03:32 AM
    In the same boat guys. Signed by J.Barret 10:25am. No receipts yet. Called USCIS twice last week. Still not in system.


    No news yet. No checks cashed. I'm getting really worried now. Anyone else with similar delivery info please post any updates on the status of your application here.

    Thanx!





    hot lack hair and pink streaks. dark hair with pink highlights. Then a hair makeover by Kimage
  • Then a hair makeover by Kimage



  • snathan
    04-24 08:17 AM
    My lawyer just informed me that I received an RFE on my wife's 485
    USCIS is asking for "Memorandum of marriage"
    Is it the same as Marriage certificate. I have already send the marriage certificate which states that the marriage has been registered under Hindu marriage registration rules. My name as well as my wifes name and date of amrriage is there.

    Why do they need this additional proof Not sure. Has anyone faced this RFE?
    Looks like some crazy guys are working in USCIS hell bent on harassing legal immigrants.
    I have been given just four weeks to respond.

    I never heard of this...what crap it is.?:eek:



    more...


    house pink hair highlights. have dark hair with pink highlights. house dark hair with pink
  • house dark hair with pink



  • Neo_Clone01
    10-02 02:57 PM
    love your posted imgae
    excellent work!

    an don worry im workin on some bg and hero stuff for the game as well





    tattoo pink highlights with lack dark hair with pink highlights. dark brown hair with pink
  • dark brown hair with pink



  • sunny1000
    01-19 11:17 PM
    Hi
    Teacher H1 is same as any other H1. There are consultancies hiring teachers. You can join based on your qualifications and experience. You get a 3 year certification based on your evaluation of credentials. I mentioned a company GTRR. You can contact them. Their site is gtrr.net. My cell number is XXX-XXX-XXXX.

    All the best

    You might want to remove your cell phone number from the open forum for privacy and send it as a PM to the requestor. Just my 2 cents..;)



    more...


    pictures My new pink dark hair with pink highlights. Black Hair Blonde Hairstyles
  • Black Hair Blonde Hairstyles



  • setpit_gc
    06-08 01:23 PM
    got 1st LUD on 05/31/2009 with message change.

    Soft LUDs so far:
    06/02/2009,
    06/03/2009,
    06/05/2009,
    06/07/2009
    06/08/2009

    Whats going on?. Any idea?.





    dresses Then a hair makeover by Kimage dark hair with pink highlights. pink highlights on lack
  • pink highlights on lack



  • yagw
    07-27 12:28 AM
    I need your input.
    My PD was Feb 2006-EB2.
    I changed job on June 22nd to another company using EAD. Now the PD has become current for Aug.My old company and the new company are in different cities but it is the same state.

    I was planning to apply for AC-21 but i have not gotten consistent pay checks yet. My first check was a partial check. I will have 2 consistent paychecks by Aug 15th.

    1) Is it safe to just wait and see if i get a 485 approval without alerting USCIS about my job change?
    I am thinking since the job change is very recent they might not know about this job change.


    Its not mandatory to file AC21. If at all any RFE for EVL, you can respond at that time with your new job info.


    2) If they denied my 485 application for any reason ,can i continue to work while i apply for "reconsidering my 485 application" and file AC-21 with the new company?



    My understanding is, till your MTR is approved, you cannot work. Ofcourse, this applies only if you're using EAD based on that i-485. If you're still on H1/other visa or using EAD based on some other I-485, this wont apply to you.


    Please advice what you think about this. Basically i am trying to "not rock the boat" and raise suspicion and more RFEs by notifying them about this very recent change.


    I agree.. at this time just let it take the course...



    Thank you very much for your advice and help in this matter.

    BTW, if your address changed (since you mentioned the job is in different city), then you HAVE to file the AR-11 within 10 days. Don't take chance on that...

    DISCLAIMER: I am not an Attorney and this is not a legal advice.



    more...


    makeup dark brown hair pink dark hair with pink highlights. pink hair highlights. have
  • pink hair highlights. have



  • fromnaija
    03-18 04:12 PM
    I think you have the right forms. I can't think of anything else to add.

    As pointed out this forum is dedicated to employment-based immigration. You may want to check the forum at immigrationportal.com where there is a section dedicated to family-based immigration. Good luck.





    girlfriend dark brown hair with pink dark hair with pink highlights. Light Brown Hair With Pink
  • Light Brown Hair With Pink



  • anilsal
    08-05 04:13 PM
    from annualcreditreport.com (this is a site from the 3 credit agencies), you can see all the addresses that your credit card bills went to. So there is a record of where you actually lived in the last 3-5 years.

    By the way, by law you are entitled to a free credit report annually. You can get it from the afore mentioned site.





    hairstyles dark brown hair pink dark hair with pink highlights. Mid length hair was coloured
  • Mid length hair was coloured



  • bp333
    07-02 11:58 AM
    Per the updated bulletin. Can we apply or not apply 485.

    Also, how come they didn't know on May 15th when the moved the dates to 2003..

    All of us care is EAD/AP, they can approve the GC when the visa's become available.. why cannot they just take 485s and start processing and then keep it a side until visas are available.





    looneytunezez
    04-23 04:44 PM
    You have 10 days times after moving into new apartment. See the first line in below application


    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/ar-11.pdf

    I understand the 10-day rule, but when does the clock start?
    The date of lease starting or the date of actual move.....ideally these shouldnt be too far apart, but in my case they will be, hence the confusion.

    LT





    tigerlibra
    09-30 09:30 AM
    Yes, I am a USC, but the Fiance Visa would mean she has to go back to China and wait.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment