Monday, June 27, 2011

wallpapers abstract

images Abstract Wallpapers wallpapers abstract. Abstract Wallpaper Free
  • Abstract Wallpaper Free



  • sunny02
    08-19 09:00 AM
    Thanks for your suggestions - minimalist,prem_goel,gconmymind.


    If she attends for the visa stamping in India,
    1) When can she go to consulate - before October 1 or after October 1.
    2) Does she needs to carry the H1 documents as new H1 candidate or it is a different list. ( She is in here for almost 1.5 yrs on h4, she will not have paystubs. ) . if different can you pls provide me the link where i can find the same(H4 to H1 visa interview).
    3) While leaving the country which I-94 she need to give it back(the one with new h1 petition / the I94 which she received she came in as H4)
    4) Can they ask for more details like client letter,etc - chennai

    If she plans to come back on H4
    1) Will she have any issues at port of entry. Can they ask why she is coming on H4 if she has H1.

    Thanks in advance.





    wallpaper Abstract Wallpaper Free wallpapers abstract. Abstract Wallpapers,
  • Abstract Wallpapers,



  • goel_ar
    05-01 09:29 AM
    I just got my Labor approved (PD - 2/22/2008) . Attorneys are working on filing I-140.

    1. Shall I wait for I-140 PP to re-instate or go ahead with normal processing?
    2. Is there 'ANY' chance that my PD will be current before I get I-140 approval when filed through normal processing?

    Thanks,
    Ag





    wallpapers abstract. Rate this file Abstract Vista
  • Rate this file Abstract Vista



  • alisa
    05-25 07:09 AM
    I hope you are right. I hope the visa dates move forward by another year in the next two or three months (atleast for EB3 ROW). But it is unlikely. (Maybe, if the backlog reduction centers are shut down, it might be a possibility)

    I am under the new points based system however. My wifes is still in the old system (EB3 ROW.)

    BTW, for India, 10% of 90K would be 9K. Not any different than what was in 2006.
    The PDs probably moved because they didn't want to lose visa numbers, like they lost the 11K visa numbers. So now, with such a huge advance, they are guaranteed an unending supplly of petitions for a long long time.

    I hope I am wrong, and you are right, and the PDs continue to move forward.

    But it doesn't seem likely. Nothing has changed fundamentally.




    One example is how PD moved 2 years suddenly. For that also some people will negative spin that PD will move back years. I bet that at least 3 months it will not move back. All the calculations were over estimations. 90k increase + 3% country quota will make lot of difference. It means more than double number compared to current numbers for India. It wll make sure that PD will move 1 to 2 year forward.





    2011 Abstract Wallpapers, wallpapers abstract. Full HD Wallpapers - Abstract,
  • Full HD Wallpapers - Abstract,



  • ken
    04-09 02:40 PM
    just wondering if anyone is in the same boat...



    more...


    wallpapers abstract. Abstract Wallpapers
  • Abstract Wallpapers



  • ak_2006
    05-05 06:04 PM
    On home page clikc on forums. Then select a topic. You should see new thread there.

    Thanks for the quick reply...Got it.





    wallpapers abstract. Abstract Wallpapers HD
  • Abstract Wallpapers HD



  • vaishnavilakshmi
    07-17 05:16 PM
    Hi !,

    yeah,Point-D clearly states that the visas available for july applications and applicants earlier and from august priority dates are unavailable.Lets c how they consider us!Iam a july 2nd filer.

    vaishu



    more...


    wallpapers abstract. abstract wallpaper
  • abstract wallpaper



  • gc_wow
    08-02 11:13 PM
    It looks like Mr.Obama is Changing the wrong thing, Immigration policy badly needs an update, he needs to fix that first, cool aid wont help.If the roof is broken you need to fix roof, that should be the priority, instead painting neighbours door and putting christmas lights in summer will not fix the problem. Harvard should take his degree back.





    2010 Rate this file Abstract Vista wallpapers abstract. Abstract Wallpapers
  • Abstract Wallpapers



  • mhtanim
    02-28 01:28 PM
    Renewal of one of my friend got rejected on the ground of FP unavailability see my post "Biometric Issue: EAD renewal denied"

    If I have never received a FP Notice from USCIS and then, they deny my EAD renewal because of this, that will be total absurd. I don't think any good immigration attorneys will let this go.



    more...


    wallpapers abstract. wallpaper orange abstract
  • wallpaper orange abstract



  • skark
    08-31 08:35 AM
    I need some references of good consulting companies that have direct vending relationships with big companies. I will be looking out for contracting jobs since my current contract will come to an end soon and dont want to be on bench.





    hair Full HD Wallpapers - Abstract, wallpapers abstract. Abstract Wallpapers
  • Abstract Wallpapers



  • vroapp
    02-23 08:56 AM
    it would be mentioned on the VISA. not all sub-categories of J1 are subject to HRR. hence your friends' wasn't.

    "By the way, her research:
    - Is not funded by any govt. agency
    - Has nothing to do with medicine"



    more...


    wallpapers abstract. abstract wallpapers. abstract
  • abstract wallpapers. abstract



  • SNLive999
    06-09 05:43 PM
    Hello Gurus,

    Soon after we filed our I-485 in July 07 we went to India as my mother was not feeling well. When my wife and I were in India we got Finger print appointment notices, which we postponed around 8 times. In May 08 we came to US specially to give our finger prints and we did. Few weeks after we gave our Finger prints, My wife went to India to take care of my mom.

    Yesterday, we AGAIN got Finger print appointment notices. It does not say if USCIS was unable to read our finger prints or anything, It is a regular FP notices.

    Since I am here in the US, I do not mind giving FP's again, but my wife is in India and she cannot give FP now. Another thing is we applied for H1 extension, She cannot come until I get my H1 and she get's it stamped. We do not have AP to travel.

    The day we gave our FP's, USCIS has put stamps on our FP appointment notices with the details. I have these notices with me. Are these of any help ???

    Biometrics Processing Stamp
    ASC Site Code:______
    Biometrics QA Review By:_____ On ________
    Ten Prints QA Review by:_____ on ________

    I really do not know what to do. I request you all Gurus, please help me to handle this issue.

    Thank you.





    hot Abstract Wallpapers wallpapers abstract. 3D HD wallpapers-abstract-
  • 3D HD wallpapers-abstract-



  • nemadeni
    08-28 03:18 PM
    we recently received 1 year EAD. I called USCIS regarding incorrect Validity period. They told me the send the I765 form again along with original EAD for fixing it.

    Anybody doing this?



    more...


    house abstract wallpapers. wallpapers abstract. Abstract wallpaper a103
  • Abstract wallpaper a103



  • fromnaija
    10-01 07:26 PM
    Exactly my point. I could not read those numbers correctly and got a shocker until I received the receipts in the mail.

    My cheques got encashed last week ...I have the receipt numbers from the back of the chq...have not yet received the physical receipt notices yet...





    tattoo Abstract Wallpapers HD wallpapers abstract. Abstract Wallpapers - HQ
  • Abstract Wallpapers - HQ



  • gc_kosam
    06-02 04:11 PM
    Thanks

    What is the basis for the answers? Please provide some reference.

    I thought that answer to
    Q1: Yes they need to re do I-140
    Q2 : Regular timeframe


    Guru's can some one give your thoughts to my 2 question (here I am posting my 1st post again for the reference):

    My employer filed my I 485 last year during July visa bulletin under EB3. My I 140 is already approved from the same employer. Now my employer is planning to apply for EB2 labor. My queries are

    1) Once my EB2 labor gets approved, Do they have to file new I 140 again (OR) can they use the approved I 140 (EB3) to port my PD to EB2 application

    2) If they apply for new EB2 140...does this invalidate my approved EB3 140 ???

    3) If they have to file I 140 again for EB2...is this I 140 goes through the regular time frames (12months) (OR) since my EB3 140 is already approved my EB2 140 gets approved faster.



    more...


    pictures abstract wallpaper wallpapers abstract. Abstract Brush Wallpaper
  • Abstract Brush Wallpaper



  • chanduv23
    05-30 11:12 AM
    They will change the text on house bill appropriately if they decide on points system and get support.





    dresses 3D HD wallpapers-abstract- wallpapers abstract. Abstract Wallpapers (97)
  • Abstract Wallpapers (97)



  • fatboysam
    05-17 12:39 AM
    I am a software engineer and i do not find my occupation in this list. There is one but it's only for managers. Does it mean i am not eligible by any means ?



    more...


    makeup wallpaper orange abstract wallpapers abstract. abstract wallpapers.
  • abstract wallpapers.



  • roseball
    03-29 08:43 PM
    I got the RFE notification in the mail yesterday and here is the RFE info:

    The Service acknowledges that you filed your I-485 Employment Based Application (Receipt #) based on your approved 3rd preference I-140 (Receipt #). Service records indicate that you also have an approved 2nd preference I-140 (Receipt #) with a priority date that affords you an available visa. If you wish to transfer this I-485 to your newly approved Form I-140 a request for conversion must be made in writing. If no response is received, USCIS will continue adjudication on the instant I-485 based on your 3rd preference I-140 and will wait for visa availability based on that preference classification".


    I had another approved I-140 in EB2 from the client where I worked as a contractor. That company got acquired by another and am not sure if they still support me in the process.


    1) Did anyone receive such RFE?
    2) Should I send USCIS a letter by requesting them to trasfer my I-485 to EB2?

    3) USCIS had issued this RFE on 03/03/10 with 04/03/10 deadline but I had received it yesterday(3/27/10). I have only 1 week to respond back.
    Is there a way to buy some more time if i cant respond back in 3-4 business days?


    Please advice. I really appreciate your help!

    Thanks in advance.

    Firstly, its good that USCIS is infact tracking all approved I-140s based on applicant's profile in order to adjudicate cases which have an available visa number based on PD porting.

    In your case, technically, you can only request to tag your I-485 to the EB-2 I-140 only when the EB-2 sponsoring employer is still willing to employ you when your I-485 is approved. You need to consider a situation of USCIS issuing another RFE in addition to your transfer letter, to produce an employment verification letter from your EB-2 employer. Best thing to do is to get in touch with your EB-2 employer and check to see if he is still willing to support you. In that case, you can request for transfer. Otherwise, technically, you cannot transfer your case but can continue your case in EB-3. Obviously, getting an expert opinion from a good attorney is key as time is running out.





    girlfriend Abstract Wallpapers - HQ wallpapers abstract. Abstract Wallpapers, Vista
  • Abstract Wallpapers, Vista



  • paskal
    10-23 02:40 AM
    need help..needs your help...no kidding!
    step up :D





    hairstyles abstract wallpapers. abstract wallpapers abstract. Abstract Wallpapers
  • Abstract Wallpapers



  • dpp
    06-20 06:17 PM
    Thanks.

    Can I go-ahead and file now and include my Wife later into the I-485, in about 4 months time.

    I think you are ok. Nobody got I-485 approval in 4 months. So, don't worry. You can apply anytime before your 485 gets approved.





    immi_2006
    02-13 10:35 AM
    My 485 receipt Date is July 5, 2007. Today i got a mail saying they have sent an RFE on my 485 App. It could be for Original Employment Letter as i sent a copy of the letter.

    FYI my PD is Sep, 2006 EB2 India





    paragpujara
    10-24 03:12 PM
    I am 2nd July filer. My EAD got approved on 08/30/2007 but no updates on FP or AP. I guess there are many others with the same situation. USCIS is sending FP randomly.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment