Thursday, June 23, 2011

ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan lyrics

images ell amp; nikki running scared ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan lyrics. ell amp; nikki running scared
  • ell amp; nikki running scared



  • mmk123
    07-17 11:43 AM
    Skilled = anyone having skills to remain employed (or provide healthy contribution to the economy) at that point of time

    So this can be a cook, dancer, painter or a programmer - if the society or economy needs one. Tomorrow, if my programmer skills are no longer required for this economy and country then I can be categorized unskilled labor too.

    I am sorry if I look biased. I have no such intentions as I made clear in my first post itself. All my intentions of discussion are based on the definition given above for the word "skilled".





    wallpaper ell amp; nikki running scared ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan lyrics. 2010 Ell/Nikki - Running
  • 2010 Ell/Nikki - Running



  • rjgleason
    January 5th, 2005, 02:08 PM
    Just some saturation on the reds...but that's how it looks in real life
    Fantastic shot, Freddy.......You have come into this forum with both guns-a-blazin' and your work is quite creative.

    OH.....can you get me a diet-Pepsi????





    ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan lyrics. ell amp; nikki running scared
  • ell amp; nikki running scared



  • PHANI_TAVVALA
    10-10 10:36 AM
    When a person is on H1B with a multi-national company, he/she is an full-time employee of its U.S division and has nothing to do with the company's overseas SBU's. Even if the employee has worked at overseas division and later moved to U.S on H1B, USCIS considers the employee to have been hired fresh due to difficulty the company faced in hiring an qualified American in U.S.

    Your husband is allowed to stay in U.S (until validity of H1B) as long as you do not resign your job in U.S. But if you move to India permanently to work at your company's Indian subsidary you are automatically considered to have resigned your job in U.S. At this point your H1B becomes invalid as soon as you leave U.S and thereby your husband's H4 becomes invalid too. If he stays in U.S despite this (without changing to an alternate visa) he will be accruing out-of-status stay which will allow DHS to ban him from U.S for 3-10 years.





    2011 2010 Ell/Nikki - Running ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan lyrics. ell amp; nikki running scared
  • ell amp; nikki running scared



  • am001
    07-28 03:57 PM
    Just wanted to let you all know I got my name change in the passport ( Indian Embessy NY)
    thanks for all your help


    Can you tell the entire process what you did. I have same case with my son's possport except we are in DC.



    more...


    ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan lyrics. ell amp; nikki running scared
  • ell amp; nikki running scared



  • Hassan11
    03-26 11:53 AM
    no, it is not the same position. the two positins have 2 different classifications and requirements. the first position (I have LC certified for) is a financial analyst which requires a bachelor degree. the second position is a senior financial analyst (for which LC was denied) which requires a masters degree and it is supervisory position. I asked my employer to request masters + 2 years experience for the senior position but lawyer said that my experience was acquired while working for the employer (while I was working as a financial analyst) so that experience can not count toward the senior position. this was a genuine promotion and not just to apply for EB2.

    any feedback is appreciated.


    There is a little chance to overcome this issue. Because of promotion in same occupation classification, one can not upgrade the education requirement to Master degree, if the same occupation required Bachelors degree in junior level. If your employer requested more experience (rather than education), probabaly they may approve the second LC, as it is geneune for asking more experience for senor level.

    Now DOL and USCIS is tightening the requirement as everyone is shooting for higher requirement to apply in EB2.





    ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan lyrics. ell amp; nikki running scared
  • ell amp; nikki running scared



  • TomPlate
    07-11 10:59 AM
    That is great south mama. Machi I filed I140 on JUN2nd and I got approved on JUN10th. Machi Congrat you soon will get the ration card.



    more...


    ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan lyrics. Running Scared. Ell amp; Nikki
  • Running Scared. Ell amp; Nikki



  • alterego
    08-30 07:05 PM
    They will reply to all the SRs and Infopass that the applications are not more than a month outside of normal processing times, so they would not reply. The Processing times were moved to that July 2nd date for a specific reason.
    I think that if they have some numbers they might start looking at older RD/PD. Believe it or not, they have many pending 485s with RDs even a lot earlier than July 2007.
    Lets hope no numbers are lost. If they accomplish this and clear out all the 2004 PDs and earlier than 2007 July 2nd RD, that would be reasonable.
    All that said, I have no trust in their communication or their abilities.





    2010 ell amp; nikki running scared ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan lyrics. ell amp; nikki running scared
  • ell amp; nikki running scared



  • NKR
    02-13 03:56 PM
    Folks,

    Need a little advice. We (my husband and I) filed our 485 on July 2 under EB-3and have received AP, EAD, FP etc. Our PD date (July 7, 2001) got current in the March bulletin:). I wanted to check if there is way to find out if our cases have been adjudicated and are ready for approval as and when a visa # is allocated in March.

    Thanks

    You guys deserve it after waiting for so long. The only way to check if the case has been adjudicated or not is to keep checking the LUDS, if it changes see what the status says. After being patient for so many years, if you are feeling a little impatient now call USCIS and check the status.



    more...


    ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan lyrics. hot ell amp; nikki running
  • hot ell amp; nikki running



  • harsh
    01-02 09:21 PM
    My contribution is on way too.
    Confirmation no:5YP659022V963134M





    hair ell amp; nikki running scared ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan lyrics. ell amp; nikki running scared
  • ell amp; nikki running scared



  • conchshell
    05-04 03:05 PM
    Its a good idea to gather support letters from employer. However, I have doubt that American corporations will openly support us. Two reasons:

    1. No corporation would like to get the ire of local population, which does not even understand the difference between legal vs illegal immigration.
    2. The longer legal immigrants get stuck in the limbo ... the better for the employers. That's why corporations always ask for more H1B visas, but almost never voice for faster green card processing.

    My 2 cents.



    more...


    ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan lyrics. makeup ell amp; nikki running
  • makeup ell amp; nikki running



  • lacrossegc
    12-21 01:20 PM
    Its in the Visa Bulletin itself

    First: Priority Workers: 28.6% of the worldwide employment-based preference level, plus any numbers not required for fourth and fifth preferences.

    Second: Members of the Professions Holding Advanced Degrees or Persons of Exceptional Ability: 28.6% of the worldwide employment-based preference level, plus any numbers not required by first preference.

    Third: Skilled Workers, Professionals, and Other Workers: 28.6% of the worldwide level, plus any numbers not required by first and second
    preferences, not more than 10,000 of which to "Other Workers".

    Fourth: Certain Special Immigrants: 7.1% of the worldwide level.

    Fifth: Employment Creation: 7.1% of the worldwide level, not less than 3,000 of which reserved for investors in a targeted rural or high-unemployment area, and 3,000 set aside for investors in regional centers by Sec. 610 of P.L. 102-395.





    hot ell amp; nikki running scared ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan lyrics. ell amp; nikki running scared
  • ell amp; nikki running scared



  • rb_248
    07-27 07:13 AM
    I tested it. It works great. Admins must consider creating a link for this on the main page of IV. Good job.



    more...


    house ell amp; nikki running scared ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan lyrics. Ell/Nikki, Nigar Jamal and
  • Ell/Nikki, Nigar Jamal and



  • gcphul
    01-10 03:56 PM
    munabhai
    i filed my I-140 in may 07 and got RFE in NOV-07 and replied in dec07.





    tattoo ell amp; nikki running scared ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan lyrics. ell amp; nikki running scared
  • ell amp; nikki running scared



  • raydon
    05-12 11:16 PM
    We're all impacted by retrogression and each person comes up with different reasons such as labor substitution or porting from EB3 to EB2 etc. I think that the unemployment rate is a key factor that might be influencing the movement of visa dates. With a double digit unemployment rate for US workers, why will the government want to give green cards to foreign workers.

    Even if you get the green card, you could lose your job and apply for unemployment benefits. The US government does not want increase in the numbers of those claiming unemployment benefits or welfare programs. These benefits are not available to workers on temporary visas.Social security and medicare are also going to be tapped out within the next 10-20 years. These factors could have made them influence the USCIS/DOS to roll the dates back and make it U for all EB3 and to past 2000 for EB2 India. EB2 is current for other countries due to low demand.

    Until the unemployment rate falls to reasonably low (in their view) levels, they have no inclination to act on immigration reform.

    Notwithstanding the DOS explanation for the retrogression, there might be political factors in the background that are not made public.How do we know that this wasn't happening behind the scenes?



    more...


    pictures Running Scared. Ell amp; Nikki ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan lyrics. ell amp; nikki running scared
  • ell amp; nikki running scared



  • gcisadawg
    11-14 04:14 PM
    Do you guys see what happens after January 2nd (or after 6 months of receipt date)....Most of the contractors (who applied their 485 in july) will look for permanent job OR demand more money from their employers...OR more benefits from employer. Employers try to be calm and don't conflict with us. What do u guys think??

    Is it going to be tough for desi consultants to earn more money by placing their employees as consultants? Because there are already so many people ready to do permanent job.

    As far as I know, IT department of most companies are cutting down on IT resources and trying to either outsource or have captive centers in low cost destinations. Given that trend, I doubt if more permanent openings are available.
    However, I see a spike in "Programm manager" type job where an on-shore person manages a team of off-shore developers sitting in countries like India.

    What say?





    dresses ell amp; nikki running scared ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan lyrics. ell amp; nikki running scared
  • ell amp; nikki running scared



  • ashwinicool67
    04-28 04:13 PM
    What possible reasons , you think you might get an RFE on h1-b extension?

    No pay stubs for first 4-5 months of H1 start year and so low W2 for year. Also job location different in LCA than where actually worked since last 1.5 years. My employer is saying I should not have any problems and he is also recommending to stay on H1 rather than EAD as he is saying if my AOS gets in trouble I will not have status to fall back on.

    Very confused and upset as I do not want to jeapordize my aos.



    more...


    makeup hot ell amp; nikki running ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan lyrics. ell amp; nikki running scared
  • ell amp; nikki running scared



  • jonty_11
    07-26 02:08 PM
    country and EB1/2/3 would help...??? Plz provide that
    u cud be stuck in FBI namecheck





    girlfriend ell amp; nikki running scared ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan lyrics. ell amp; nikki running scared
  • ell amp; nikki running scared



  • ras
    02-20 11:00 AM
    I filed I 140 and I485 and 180 days completed. I got an RFE on I 140 for Ability to Pay.

    I have another I140 already approved with earlier PD.

    Can I interfile when there is an RFE on I 140?





    hairstyles makeup ell amp; nikki running ell & nikki running scared azerbaijan lyrics. ell amp; nikki running scared
  • ell amp; nikki running scared



  • Prashanthi
    05-21 11:17 AM
    When the USCIS finds out and makes a determination that you are out of status, that is when you will be in trouble, or if you go outside the country for a visa, if they notice that you W-2 has a very low amount, they may refuse to give you a visa. When you file the transfer if the USCIS finds out that you have violated your status, they will still approve you h-1 for consular processing, they may not approve your request for a transfer.





    Milind123
    08-16 06:05 AM
    I would like to share my experience with the immigration officer in India.
    Way back in 2000 when I landed in India, the IE went thru my passport and asked me if I had overstayed my stay in US. (US Visa had expired for over a year my current H1 papers were in my travel bag which had to be checked in because the European Lufthansa staff thought the bag was too big to be used as a carry in). Anyways, I did not have the papers to show and I requested the office to let me go to the baggage claim area to retrieve my papers. I don't know why he was suspicious and he said and I paraphrase "I am going to impound your passport, If I don't see those papers as you have overstayed your visa".

    to be continued.....





    Hinglish
    01-08 12:25 AM
    I rue for the big "premium" company that has hired a "premium" MBA graduate that cracks under pressure. A Satyam waiting to happen I guess ... best of luck

    I am sorry for "atrocious" english. I guess I am just very nervous. Lemme reprahse:
    I never worked on that H1-B application. I just filled the H1-B and left USA (I was working on OPT before that with another company). My biggest mistake in life was filing the H1-B with a shady consultant out of desperation. Good that I never worked with him before leaving states. obviously I got a 221G, but now a big company has recruited me from India. I am again nervous if they can transfer my H1-B(which I never used).
    Now do I make some sense?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment