
ski_dude12
03-22 11:50 AM
What about your previous H4 visa. Is that valid? or did they void that visa when they refused the new one. Or your previous H4 has expired?
If your previous H4 is valid you can try to re-enter using that. You will have to tell the officer at POE about your H4 visa denial, if asked.
Good luck and do not get scared. It is not the end of the world.
If your previous H4 is valid you can try to re-enter using that. You will have to tell the officer at POE about your H4 visa denial, if asked.
Good luck and do not get scared. It is not the end of the world.
wallpaper SupaxKawaii: Selena Gomez and
Xipe Totec
09-14 04:02 PM
I just _have_ to ask: what game was that?
GCEB2
09-21 10:33 AM
thanks mnhatim....The information is helpful. How about bay area side do you know any affordable places. Also any other websites i can browse threw.
2011 hair Selena Gomez.
cox
April 3rd, 2005, 04:39 PM
Okay, I got so much helpful advice on the last one, try this shot!
I was heading into yosemite just before sunrise and caught the pre-dawn light over Half Dome. But your eye is able to discern a different dynamic range depending on where you focus, so the picture looks different than I saw the scene. For example, the sky is bright and fiery, but I have lost almost all contrast on the mountain itself. Is that a problem from a photgraphic viewpoint? I'm pretty sure it must be, but maybe it's pleasing enough as is, or you all can advise me on some post-processing to spiff it up. All help appreciated :)
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/931/medium/Sunrise_over_Half-Dome_04-01-05_C.jpg (javascript:;)
I was heading into yosemite just before sunrise and caught the pre-dawn light over Half Dome. But your eye is able to discern a different dynamic range depending on where you focus, so the picture looks different than I saw the scene. For example, the sky is bright and fiery, but I have lost almost all contrast on the mountain itself. Is that a problem from a photgraphic viewpoint? I'm pretty sure it must be, but maybe it's pleasing enough as is, or you all can advise me on some post-processing to spiff it up. All help appreciated :)
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/931/medium/Sunrise_over_Half-Dome_04-01-05_C.jpg (javascript:;)
more...
babu123
08-20 03:41 PM
Call 1-800-375-5283
options 1 2 2 6 2 2 1
At level 1, tell you didnt received receipt nbr and check not encashed.
You will be transfered to level 2. The officer at level 2 has access to check the name status.
Myself and my wife got the information. But some of my friends are not receiving the information. Good luck
options 1 2 2 6 2 2 1
At level 1, tell you didnt received receipt nbr and check not encashed.
You will be transfered to level 2. The officer at level 2 has access to check the name status.
Myself and my wife got the information. But some of my friends are not receiving the information. Good luck
pappu
09-14 02:36 PM
http://ebcmyspice.com/Radio/WebPages/LiveRadio.aspx
at 4 PM EST
call 732-297-9886 and ask questions
==============
We also have another interesting interview coming up. We will announce it later. This one will be not worth missing.
=======
BTW: you will now hear some IV ads on this radio station. Thanks to the member LOL123 who suggested this and we followed up. Thanks for all the media budget contributions. We are going to do more publicity efforts.
at 4 PM EST
call 732-297-9886 and ask questions
==============
We also have another interesting interview coming up. We will announce it later. This one will be not worth missing.
=======
BTW: you will now hear some IV ads on this radio station. Thanks to the member LOL123 who suggested this and we followed up. Thanks for all the media budget contributions. We are going to do more publicity efforts.
more...
pkd666
02-14 02:05 PM
Courts in NJ are not all that friendly to the employees in the case of a non-compete issue. I did some research in this regard when i was having trouble with my desi employer. If you were in California, you can just show him the finger, but NJ is different. If you did sign a non-compete agreement then i would suggest you try switching vendors and join the client after a while. but if you did not sign anything, then there is not much the employer can do.
2010 Selena Gomez#39;s Clothing Line
inskrish
08-01 12:04 AM
Love the analogy.
Thanks Coopheal for leaving the IV wiki effort.
Pappu,
Just wanted to clarify, is it 'Leaving' or 'Leading'?
Thanks Coopheal for leaving the IV wiki effort.
Pappu,
Just wanted to clarify, is it 'Leaving' or 'Leading'?
more...
vivekm1309
05-03 07:22 PM
You have written a good letter, Can i use your letter to write to senators of my state ? this will save me time :)
Regards
Vivek
Regards
Vivek
hair Selena Gomez Quits Internet
qualified_trash
05-17 01:53 PM
You may try www.shahandkishore.com
My employer uses them and I have had an excellent relationship with them.
My employer uses them and I have had an excellent relationship with them.
more...
VivekAhuja
11-25 11:27 PM
CIR must be defeated. It has no benefits for legal immigrants but only for illegal immigrants. Worksite enforcement must be increased to make it impossible for illegal immigrants to make a living in the USA. If not, USA will become like Mexico and USA will lose it's magnet for attracting the world's best!
The economic basis for CIR is stupid. Illegals can still pay taxes using a TIN number. Most illegals make minimum wage - some might not even fall under the preview of the US tax law.
CIR is only a way for hispanic politicians to gain ground in the US. 90% of US problems are because of illegal immigration. Imagine if we have 15 million illegals legal - now, they are no longer doing jobs tha Americans want to do but they feel (and are probably going get fast track) like they are American citizens and demand non-farm American jobs. The whole cycle is stupid.
The economic basis for CIR is stupid. Illegals can still pay taxes using a TIN number. Most illegals make minimum wage - some might not even fall under the preview of the US tax law.
CIR is only a way for hispanic politicians to gain ground in the US. 90% of US problems are because of illegal immigration. Imagine if we have 15 million illegals legal - now, they are no longer doing jobs tha Americans want to do but they feel (and are probably going get fast track) like they are American citizens and demand non-farm American jobs. The whole cycle is stupid.
hot selena gomez facebook hacked.
solaris27
08-04 10:36 AM
Yes...i am july 2nd filer...still waiting.
PD Feb 2005
PD Feb 2005
more...
house selena gomez
wandmaker
12-11 02:57 AM
Thanks for your response. Good to hear that I can file while I am outside the US.
Meanwhile, I was wondering if it expires due to (assume) my neglect... does that create issues or can I apply at a later date... this is just in case I forget !! Sorry !!
You can renew your EAD even after it expires. BTW, if you have used your EAD for work, you can not work until you received the EAD on hand.
Meanwhile, I was wondering if it expires due to (assume) my neglect... does that create issues or can I apply at a later date... this is just in case I forget !! Sorry !!
You can renew your EAD even after it expires. BTW, if you have used your EAD for work, you can not work until you received the EAD on hand.
tattoo Selena Gomez

bheemi
03-28 03:05 PM
Hi Logicifile,
so are we going to work on pushing an ammendment when this bill is on discussion on the senate floor or house...could you please clarify...
Thanks
so are we going to work on pushing an ammendment when this bill is on discussion on the senate floor or house...could you please clarify...
Thanks
more...
pictures selena gomez pregnant tmz.
Siboo
07-30 03:35 PM
When do you get FP notices?
Within 4-10 days, after the USCIS sent the FP notice.
Within 4-10 days, after the USCIS sent the FP notice.
dresses Selena Gomez dishes on Twitter
Kalidindi
07-30 12:46 PM
I have got my case approved as well. I also received my GC cards. Thanks for all the info and Best of Luck,
more...
makeup selena gomez long hair 2010.
skd
06-03 02:44 AM
then suggest what you like on text pkv
girlfriend Selena Gomez
geniousatwork
03-31 12:16 PM
Congratulations...
hairstyles selena gomez april anya no
StuckInTheMuck
07-15 01:08 PM
If your wife has given the EAD info to her employer (may be through W-9 form), then she does not have to report the change of status to USCIS, rather the employer is responsible for the notification.
I guess you meant I-9 form, and yes, this is correct AFAIK. The employer should contact USCIS about it.
I guess you meant I-9 form, and yes, this is correct AFAIK. The employer should contact USCIS about it.
amitjoey
10-23 11:57 AM
No question is stupid, we are all learning and there are always these complex and everchanging provisions. I-140 Premium is not available as of now. It could change anytime. Is $1000.00 Lawyers fees? for filing I-140? COs s/he cannot ask for PP fees. Go to USCIS home page to figure out what the I-140 and I-485 FEES are and add your lawyers fees to it to get an approximate total.
Depends on the center, Texas or Nebraska, I-140 approval takes anywhere between 2months and 14 months. Nebraska is taking 14 months.
With an older PD, you are very certain to get GC within the next 3-6 months if you do not get stuck in name check and if your I-140 gets cleared.
Do not lose hope.
I apologize from the beginning if I�m asking some stupid questions but I�m really confused after I read all those I-140 issues posted on this forum.
I just received today my LC after a long wait in backlog from 04/2001.
1. My lawyer is asking me for $1000.00 premium processing fee and some documents from my employer for this PP for I-140. Is it still available?
2. How long will be until this I-140 gets approved? Anyone who did this lately?
3. I�m filling I-140 together with I-485. It matters, time PP wise?
4. Is there another�next step� towards the GC or just wait for those to be approved?
5. I�m so �squeezed� on my wallet, how much money will be still needed until the GC is in my hand?
I paid so far more then 35G. - The previous �steps� in processing fees and lawyer�s fees.
I would really appreciate some honest answers; I�m seriously thinking to go back to my country if the GC will be too far away.
Thank you guys for your attention and thanks IV for the good work done so far.
:)
Depends on the center, Texas or Nebraska, I-140 approval takes anywhere between 2months and 14 months. Nebraska is taking 14 months.
With an older PD, you are very certain to get GC within the next 3-6 months if you do not get stuck in name check and if your I-140 gets cleared.
Do not lose hope.
I apologize from the beginning if I�m asking some stupid questions but I�m really confused after I read all those I-140 issues posted on this forum.
I just received today my LC after a long wait in backlog from 04/2001.
1. My lawyer is asking me for $1000.00 premium processing fee and some documents from my employer for this PP for I-140. Is it still available?
2. How long will be until this I-140 gets approved? Anyone who did this lately?
3. I�m filling I-140 together with I-485. It matters, time PP wise?
4. Is there another�next step� towards the GC or just wait for those to be approved?
5. I�m so �squeezed� on my wallet, how much money will be still needed until the GC is in my hand?
I paid so far more then 35G. - The previous �steps� in processing fees and lawyer�s fees.
I would really appreciate some honest answers; I�m seriously thinking to go back to my country if the GC will be too far away.
Thank you guys for your attention and thanks IV for the good work done so far.
:)
howzatt
08-21 10:40 AM
This is to inform our community that July 19th filer check - 485, EAD, AP has got encashed. Please delete the thread if you would like to. It is only to aid people in this forum to track the dates.
EB-3 India
Nebraska
July 19th filer- Checks Cashed
no other updates
Congratulations. It looks like they are moving.
EB-3 India
Nebraska
July 19th filer- Checks Cashed
no other updates
Congratulations. It looks like they are moving.
No comments:
Post a Comment