Monday, June 27, 2011

funny kitten

images kitten funny kitten. Labels: cats, funny, lolcat,
  • Labels: cats, funny, lolcat,



  • sac-r-ten
    12-11 12:51 PM
    When 140 is denied, then 485 is also denied. Appeal going to AAO is common thing. Will sit there forever. Its takes approximately 12-20 months to get a reply.
    Mine is already crossed 12 months now.

    Hope this helps.





    wallpaper Labels: cats, funny, lolcat, funny kitten. Funny Karate Kitten
  • Funny Karate Kitten



  • johnamit
    06-30 01:01 PM
    is there any EB related amendment attached with War funding bill which got passed?

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080630/pl_afp/usiraqafghanistan_080630152552





    funny kitten. funny-pictures-dog-
  • funny-pictures-dog-



  • tonyHK12
    01-25 09:27 AM
    Legal or Illegal; Congress Crackdown on Immigration - ABC News (http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bills-seek-crackdown-immigration/story?id=12726462)

    The subject is quite misleading.
    There is no crackdown on legal immigration.

    "Despite that plea, most of the bills that have been filed in the new Congress are aimed at cracking down on immigrants — both legal and illegal
    Darrell Issa of California wants to eliminate the 55,000 visas awarded through a lottery and grant them to foreigners who graduated from American colleges
    - Alan Gomez"

    OK he claims the elimination of DV lottery is a Bill against legal immigration!
    Supporters of illegal immigration have always tried to over-hype govt action and scare legal immigrants, by saying the govt is after you too.





    2011 Funny Karate Kitten funny kitten. Funny Kitten Photobomber
  • Funny Kitten Photobomber



  • user1205
    08-28 11:28 PM
    My lawyer received all the receipts for our AOS, EAS and AP applications and today I got COPIES in mail from her.

    Wasn't she supposed to send me the originals and keep the copies? After all, it's my application.

    I want to call her but I'm not sure what the general practice is. Did you guys get copies or the original receipts from your lawyers?

    Thanks!



    more...


    funny kitten. funny kitten picture ah giant
  • funny kitten picture ah giant



  • rajenk
    08-18 01:50 PM
    You are looking at a old document. The I-94 copies were asked back in 2008 to identify that you are in fact at or beyond 6th year on H1. Now all you need is the latest I-94 and form I-907 along with I-140 original labor certificate to do premium processing.

    Now there are no restriction, any one eligible to file I-140 can do premium.

    Good luck
    Raj:)





    funny kitten. funny - kitten cuddle
  • funny - kitten cuddle



  • Suva
    07-16 11:46 AM
    Everything...

    What was done under medical ? Vaccination , TB test , XRAY , ..


    Thanks for your help.. also would you let me know doc's name if I PM you ?



    more...


    funny kitten. stock photo : Funny kitten
  • stock photo : Funny kitten



  • crystal
    02-17 06:57 PM
    You are right

    This link says http://www.virginia.edu/iso/issp/OPTandH-1B.ppt#3

    It is 90 days without employment on OPT. 10 days of unemployment between two jobs does not count towards the limit. You can also work part-time (20 hrs/week) or as a volunteer to stop the counter.

    I recommend contacting your international department for details. They should be able to guide you depending on how useful/active they are!





    2010 funny-pictures-dog- funny kitten. kitten
  • kitten



  • tonyHK12
    05-19 01:05 PM
    Don't you know this baby will stop Skynet in 2035 and save mankind ?

    Especially along the border, helping to create a large numer of manual, non-robotic, labor jobs that will help to pass CIR.



    more...


    funny kitten. Cute Funny Cats And Kittens.
  • Cute Funny Cats And Kittens.



  • martinvisalaw
    11-25 12:59 PM
    I If I accept the part, will this violate the terms of my H1-b?
    Yes. Your H-1B only allows you to work in that position, for the H-1B employer.

    Also, if I am approved for an EAD down the road, can I use the EAD to do acting work on the side?

    Yes, however you will also need to use the EAD to authorize you to continue the computer programmer position. As mentioned above, once you work as an actor, you have violated the H-1B status and cannot use it even for the programmer position.





    hair Funny Kitten Photobomber funny kitten. Flying funny kitten
  • Flying funny kitten



  • ajju
    10-05 07:20 PM
    http://cartoonbox.slate.com/hottopic/?image=5&topicid=86

    direct image URL:

    http://content.cartoonbox.slate.com/?feature=af87d0df42e7e12e4a0a07ae5bb5c468

    may be no time to shave... no time to reform...



    more...


    funny kitten. tattoo Funny Cats for Your
  • tattoo Funny Cats for Your



  • gsc999
    07-27 04:04 PM
    SENATOR CORNYN IS THE CHAIR OF THE INDIA CAUCUS IN THE U.S. SENATE

    10 Tables are being reserved
    for Rotary & Guests
    20 Table reservations will
    be taken and must be paid for
    by July 27, 2007!

    Please PM me if you are interested.
    ----
    Can you kindly delete these threads. A better approach would be to coordinate this within your private yahoo groups. Telecasting such efforts will only fuel similar efforts by our opponents.





    hot funny kitten picture ah giant funny kitten. Lolcats 14: Really Funny Cat
  • Lolcats 14: Really Funny Cat



  • zoooom
    10-29 05:54 PM
    Hi ,
    One of my friends applied for his GC thru a consulting company which he does not work for...He used to work for the company but left that company before he decided to file with them...Since he has good relations with the company, they decided to file for him.
    The company recently filed his I140 but they got a RFE on I140. INS wants to know why does the company want to hire him and why he left the company in the first place..does anyone in the forum has a similar experience to share...The RFE is actually for the conmpany but the owner wants my friend to write a letter and mail it to the lawyer. Any help is appreciated.



    more...


    house FUNNY KITTEN funny kitten. Shooting A Kitten
  • Shooting A Kitten



  • desidas
    05-27 11:12 PM
    Hi,

    Got a 1-797 Notice of Action today in Mail for my pending I-485 and the Notice Type: WELCOME NOTICE: SECTION: Adjustment as direct beneficiary of immigrant petition.

    In the details section it says" Welcome to United States"...your application for permanent residence has been approved...we will soon mail you a new Permananet Resident Card....


    HOWEVER, the online status still shows "Case pending" and NO LUD update.

    1. Any reason to get concerned as the online case status still show it as Pending altough I see approval in Mail Notice?

    2. Should i call customer service?

    3. How long typically the card in mail takes?

    .

    Hi,

    Got a 1-797 Notice of Action today in Mail for my pending I-485 and the Notice Type: WELCOME NOTICE: SECTION: Adjustment as direct beneficiary of immigrant petition.

    In the details section it says" Welcome to United States"...your application for permanent residence has been approved...we will soon mail you a new Permananet Resident Card....


    HOWEVER, the online status still shows "Case pending" and NO LUD update.

    1. Any reason to get concerned as the online case status still show it as Pending altough I see approval in Mail Notice?

    2. Should i call customer service?

    3. How long typically the card in mail takes?

    Thanks hyddsnr


    Strange.

    My welcome notice was generated last Thursday and no online update yet.

    Interesting that both me and my wife got welcome notice in mail and neither me nor my wife LUD is updated nor any emails notification

    Anyone else - any thoughts?

    Hi,

    EB2 India PD = Oct 2003 I -140 approved = July 2006

    I -485 ND = July 10





    tattoo funny - kitten cuddle funny kitten. A curious funny kitten
  • A curious funny kitten



  • greencard_fever
    06-26 08:19 AM
    some body please reply...



    more...


    pictures stock photo : Funny kitten funny kitten. Posted in: Funny Kittens,
  • Posted in: Funny Kittens,



  • GCeffect
    08-12 09:27 PM
    does anyone havea any idea about the EB3 status for the rest of the world? please experts give us some hope....my PD is May 2006. Any hope soon????





    dresses Lolcats 14: Really Funny Cat funny kitten. cute cute kittens, funny,
  • cute cute kittens, funny,



  • rc0878
    09-17 02:34 PM
    I am glad to know that

    thanks

    I think it is better. Your EAD and AP will be processed faster because they are in CSC and your I-485 is in TSC, which is better than NSC.



    more...


    makeup Cute Funny Cats And Kittens. funny kitten. FUNNY KITTEN
  • FUNNY KITTEN



  • jaggubhai
    05-18 12:49 AM
    Snathan, thanks for the reply.

    One of my friends told me that now a days Universities send info about all foreign students to USCIS database. I am just concerned if i say No and if the data shows up on IO's computer that she is taking classes, wouldn't that be a problem?

    Please let me know your opinion.

    Thanks again.





    girlfriend A curious funny kitten funny kitten. funny Kitten on laptop.
  • funny Kitten on laptop.



  • teikyo30
    08-05 01:28 PM
    My roommate is from England. She applied for a work visa, I'm not sure which number or letter, but anyway she was supposed to apply 90 days before her studies ended up to 60 days after. She mistakenly sent the application in 94 days before she finished her studies and they denied it because of that.

    I read the form and it said there is no appeal. She went to try and take care of it today and they told her not only is there no appeal, she can never apply again. Is that really right? For a simple mailing error she can't ever get a work visa now?

    What other options does she have?





    hairstyles tattoo Funny Cats for Your funny kitten. funny kitten. playing on
  • funny kitten. playing on



  • sundarpn
    03-10 10:56 PM
    Hello,

    I am working on H1-b visa. My green card stage: Priority date July '06, EB3, India. I-140 approved, I-485 filed Sept'07. I don�t intend to use EAD for employment now.

    I have a need to get my future spouse on H-4 visa. With EB3 India priority dates retrogressed, filing dependent I-485 for spouse is years away. (Unless rules change!)

    Question 1: IF I loose my H1-b status (job loss) and find a new job using my EAD, my spouse on H-4 goes out of status. So what all options do I have to keep her in a valid status?


    Question 2: Proactively, say my spouse (when on valid H-4 status) starts a Masters program (part-time) at a University, can she file for a H4 to F-1 change of status (COS) that very week or month I loose my job. Or are there any serious timing issues in this option?

    Thx





    raysaikat
    02-03 10:04 PM
    Hi,

    I just became unemployed (today) but I obtained my GC through employment about 2 years ago. I have some questions:

    I am planning to spend about a week or 2 in Canada, will that cause me any problems when I come back to the US? I will keep job hunting in Canada but for a job in the US as I intend to stay in the US.

    No. If you however plan to be outside US for more than 6 months, then you might need to take some precautions so that your green card is not invalidated.

    Am I entitled to unemployment benefits since I have a GC?

    Yes.

    Will my layoff create any problems for me when I want to become a citizen of the US in about 3 years?

    Thank you so much.

    It will not.

    In general, as a green card holder, you have all rights and all responsibilities (including going to war for US in case the congress institutes draft) of a U.S. citizen, except voting rights. See the welcome letter you received with your green card.





    Blog Feeds
    12-23 04:40 PM
    For the antis who are still making the tired argument that we need to enforce existing immigration laws before we can consider legalizing the millions of out of status immigrants in the US. This is one more piece of evidence that serious enforcement is happening.

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/12/immigrant-enforcement-through-the-roof.html)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment