Monday, June 27, 2011

funny quates

images Click for funny quotes. funny quates. Funny quotes pictures.
  • Funny quotes pictures.



  • baburob2
    01-01 04:55 PM
    yes, that is right.





    wallpaper Funny quotes pictures. funny quates. quotes funny. funny quotes
  • quotes funny. funny quotes



  • zilmax007
    09-07 01:54 PM
    Close this thread, this is a week ago news.





    funny quates. quotes funny. some funny
  • quotes funny. some funny



  • costakurodu
    11-05 10:59 AM
    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

    On October 30, 2008, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our SACRAMENTO, CA location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our SACRAMENTO, CA location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.





    2011 quotes funny. funny quotes funny quates. funny quotes
  • funny quotes



  • Blog Feeds
    12-24 09:20 AM
    The President has started revealing his plans on immigration for the next year. It sounds like he's planning on trying a do-over with Congress and attempting again to get a comprehensive immigration bill passed. He'll make the case for this in his State of the Union Address. I'm happy the President is still interested in working for change, I sincerely hope he is not making passing a reform bill his SOLE strategy. I'm reminded of Presidents in the past who regularly spoke in favor of something, but you just knew they didn't really care and were just trying to appease...

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/12/obama-to-address-immigration-plans-in-state-of-the-union-address.html)



    more...


    funny quates. super funny quotes. awesome
  • super funny quotes. awesome



  • sw33t
    07-27 03:34 PM
    SENATOR CORNYN IS THE CHAIR OF THE INDIA CAUCUS IN THE U.S. SENATE

    WHO: U.S. Senator John Cornyn of Texas
    WHEN: Thursday,August 9,
    Lunch: 11:30 a.m.
    Speech: 12:30 p.m.
    WHERE: Lakeway Inn, New Glass Ballroom
    SPONSOR: Rotary Club/Lakeway
    Lake Travis
    COST: $250 per table of 10,
    or $25 per individual
    RESERVATIONS: MANDATORY!

    10 Tables are being reserved
    for Rotary & Guests
    20 Table reservations will
    be taken and must be paid for
    by July 27, 2007!

    Please PM me if you are interested.





    funny quates. funny quotes wallpapers. funny
  • funny quotes wallpapers. funny



  • ticktoe
    07-15 09:22 PM
    I am having an option of joining a new employer with whom to file LC. Company is not very big 50 employees and started in 2002.

    I am very worried about the stability of the company. This kind of companies are normal or I am just unneccessarily imagining and worrying ???

    How to check the stability of a company before you start filing anything ???

    Anybody knows about this ??



    more...


    funny quates. pictures. funny quotes
  • pictures. funny quotes



  • indyanguy
    11-16 11:10 AM
    PD is 12/04 (EB3).

    I received a LUD on 9/21/07. I am not sure if this was because my case was transferred from NSC->CSC->NSC. What's the LUD on yours?





    2010 quotes funny. some funny funny quates. Click for funny quotes.
  • Click for funny quotes.



  • eswaraprasad73
    04-10 10:55 AM
    I read in murthy.com that premium processing is not eligible for Substitution Labors for EB3 category.
    Can anyone of you please clarify, if EB2 substitution labor is eligible to file under premium process



    more...


    funny quates. funny quotes
  • funny quotes



  • crystal
    08-14 01:51 PM
    Keep Visiting IV

    It is better to maintain ur F1-status (meaning all that needed to be on F1) atleast till you get receipt number.
    (So that there is no need to worry incase ur application gets rejected and you dont get receipr number).

    If you are on F1 while applying i-485, There is no clearly defined rules on when your F1 status goes out after aplying I-485.
    If you are currently on valid F1 status then you can keep that status if you want to, provided if you obey all F1 rules
    In general, If you use I-485 EAD and AP you are almost out of F1-status

    http://www.nafsa.org/_/Document/_/nsc-nafsa_open_house.pdf

    from above link:

    16. What is the guidance regarding adjustment of status and SEVIS maintenance? Until what point must a person maintain F-1 or J-1 status?

    A period of authorized stay begins at the time the applicant properly files his/hersection 245 I-485 with CIS. The applicant’s nonimmigrant F-1 or J-1 status should bemaintained at least until their I-485 is properly filed to avoid triggering unlawful presence issues.

    more dicussed here

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12093





    hair funny quotes funny quates. 15 Funny Celebrity Quotes
  • 15 Funny Celebrity Quotes



  • calaway42
    10-05 01:41 AM
    yay! i learned two things today



    more...


    funny quates. funny quotes about men. funny
  • funny quotes about men. funny



  • sam2006
    09-09 02:26 PM
    diptam


    I had sent USCIS a color notarized copy from india and there was no issue:)





    hot super funny quotes. awesome funny quates. funny quotes and sayings
  • funny quotes and sayings



  • Madhuri
    05-28 06:56 PM
    If you are e-filing, answer to Q 15 is not mandatory, so I guess if in doubt it's safe to skip it.
    Folks;

    Would greatly appreciate your response for following quick inquires;

    Q.#11 Dates ... is this the date I signed the I-765 application, or lawyer signed, or the date we mailed or the date USCIS recieved the application?:confused:

    Q. #15 Current Immigration Status ... I researched on this forum and concur with those who say AOS.:)

    Q.#16 Eligibility under 8 CFR 274a.12 ... Selected (c)(9)(). I filed during July-07 under EB2 category. Also this is what was mentioned on my original I-765 application that had been approved last year.:rolleyes:



    more...


    house hot funny quotes about funny quates. Funny Quotes
  • Funny Quotes



  • sameern
    06-18 03:37 PM
    Sertasheep, Does the I-140 application filed in May 2007 come under your required category or not? Let me know.

    Sam





    tattoo funny quotes wallpapers. funny funny quates. Funny Quotes Posters
  • Funny Quotes Posters



  • tammman
    07-21 12:57 PM
    Thaks a lot, good to know there is someone out there who did this.
    So u think it shudnt be an issue.
    I moving to more or less big firm....
    So when I get the offer just make sure they know that I want to go for AC21 ? thats all ?



    more...


    pictures pictures. funny quotes funny quates. funny quotes
  • funny quotes



  • fester8542
    04-08 02:47 PM
    Haha love it, fester! :thumb:

    How about a new footer as well? :hugegrin:

    :lol:
    Whats wrong with old faithful...

    Beat or something?





    dresses funny quotes and sayings funny quates. funny quotes pictures. funny
  • funny quotes pictures. funny



  • skumar9
    11-30 09:47 AM
    Hello PRA...

    Did you call the uscis and got the First name and last name corrected? ( Fname and Lname interchnaged)

    Please advise?

    Thanks
    ...



    more...


    makeup funny quotes funny quates. hot funny quotes about
  • hot funny quotes about



  • jungalee43
    02-24 09:02 AM
    I am happy to read this. My observation is that Indian-American US citizens generally don't care about the Indians who are going through the process of immigration. In November 2005 when some one approached IAFPE with retorgression problem, their NC chapter conducted a seminar in Raleigh and some 100+ members did sign a petition. But they handed over petition to Bobby Jindal and it looks like from what is reported elsewhere on this site, he belongs to anti immigrant camp. But except this seminar even this organization did not take more interest in this issue. But I hope India Community Center has shown way and more Indian-American as well as Chinese associations would come forward to support the issue. Can some one approach Asia Society in DC who last week organised a speech by President Bush?





    girlfriend Funny Quotes Posters funny quates. funny quotes barbie. funny
  • funny quotes barbie. funny



  • delhirocks
    07-11 04:53 PM
    Who cares...





    hairstyles funny quotes about men. funny funny quates. Funny Quotes
  • Funny Quotes



  • hopelessGC
    11-10 12:33 PM
    H1-B transfer will be a good option.





    lekyiscool
    August 10th, 2007, 10:06 AM
    thanks bad news but il gues il travel with the dslr and my sony cybershot kinda sucks tho since my old half dslr nikon is able to take videos





    ras
    06-15 02:01 AM
    If I were to go for an India visit, Do I need to have the stamping done again while returning?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment