Monday, June 13, 2011

i love you quotes

images i love you cute quotes i love you quotes. cute i love you quotes
  • cute i love you quotes



  • seekerofpeace
    09-10 11:42 PM
    You are either unmarried or Divorced....Absolutely kidding :)





    wallpaper cute i love you quotes i love you quotes. i love you quotes with
  • i love you quotes with



  • belmontboy
    05-23 03:36 PM
    I am on H1 since 2005 and renewed last year and it is valid till april 2010.


    Last year i joined directly to the client and they are processing my GC.

    When they hired me they gave me list of projects and future plans for more then 5 years but this work is not IT driven and manufacutring in having late back attitude so my fear is if there are not projects in the future i may loose the job then at that point i will have very little time to get my labour approves abd re start the process...
    So as back up i want to have a labour approve based on future employment and if possible have 140 processed.


    guide me if this is not the correct thing to do...

    regards

    you surely can have two GC app's in process.





    i love you quotes. i love you quotes pics. i love
  • i love you quotes pics. i love



  • boston_gc
    01-20 09:29 PM
    My I-797 approval notice was received several months ago. Does that reduce the possibility of security delays? Also, is there a way to take proactive steps to make sure PIMS is cleared before visa interview date?





    2011 i love you quotes with i love you quotes. i love you quotes and
  • i love you quotes and



  • amitga
    08-01 11:46 AM
    YouTube - Piya Tu Ab To Aaja (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bua_QY1awj8)



    more...


    i love you quotes. i love you quotes and sayings.
  • i love you quotes and sayings.



  • ilikekilo
    09-18 06:08 PM
    green added for you thanks...



    any one else got approvals for E file EAD at NSC

    any recent EAD approvals? we applied on aug 11 and did FP's on sep 8th, i e filed...mine expires on oct 30th ..please advise..mine is at NSC

    the processing dates show may1....and i am moving to a new emplyer on oct 13th and i dont want my new empllyer to get shocked saying my EAD expires on Oct 30th..any suggestions are apprecaited





    i love you quotes. Album Love Quotes
  • Album Love Quotes



  • camilopino
    01-08 04:33 PM
    Yep, it is current.

    Would it be reasonable to expect te green card to be approved about three months after biometrics, or is there no relationship at all?



    more...


    i love you quotes. i love you quotes images.
  • i love you quotes images.



  • Maverick_2008
    04-07 05:59 PM
    Not trying to set a precedence at all but just sharing my personal experiences. What happened to me may not happen to others - so, better to follow the right process/protocol. Whether it has any impact on 485 or not is unknown to me (unlike you, I don't know anyone who has had any issues as a result of I-94) but holding the document back deliberately at the point of departure won't do much good for sure.

    Maverick_2008



    Rules change , processes change, dont set a precedence by saying not retuning is fine ,in my opinion it is better to return the I 94 .If they decide to closely scrutinize your case you could be issued RFE to submit all the copies of all I 94s and question you . I 94s serve a purpose , you are lucky that you had no issues , I have had seen a few friends who did not realise the importance of I 94 had to go thru major hassles due to it. I 94 is an improtant document please dont treat this matter lightly. I 94 defines the legal status and the length of your stay in thus country.
    Airline staff can make mistakes thats why it is always better to make copy of the I 94 and keep for you records, the burden on proof is on you and not USCIS to show that you were legal status in this country all the while.





    2010 i love you quotes pics. i love i love you quotes. i love you cute quotes
  • i love you cute quotes



  • rahulpatel
    08-14 03:03 PM
    I am on H1


    Are you on H1? OR are you a PR or USC??



    more...


    i love you quotes. i love you images and quotes
  • i love you images and quotes



  • suman
    12-17 06:20 PM
    Thank You all I appreciate.





    hair i love you quotes and i love you quotes. love quotes cute. cute i love
  • love quotes cute. cute i love



  • jsb
    12-11 04:10 PM
    $ 320 filing fees + $ 1500 employer fees = $ 1820 ...


    Thanks. These are the fees for a new H1B. Is procedure/fees same for transfer of H1B from one employer to another? How long does it take? I know USCIS posts processing times, but a first-hand information on employer transfer will be helpful.



    more...


    i love you quotes. i love you quotes for him. i
  • i love you quotes for him. i



  • pointlesswait
    08-01 03:17 PM
    just send one thank you card and some flowers..to the senator on behalf of IV!
    signed by 20000 forum members....
    i dont think calling and thanking him is a good idea!





    hot i love you quotes and sayings. i love you quotes. i love you baby quotes
  • i love you baby quotes



  • wandmaker
    10-29 10:22 AM
    But the EAD is soley meant for work!

    I agree. The kid should not have received the EAD.

    Are they issuing EADs to 2 year olds? That would mean it is legal for a 2 year old to work which just does not add up.

    My co-worker, who has 5 year old kid, his son received an EAD (he filed I-765). He applied for SSN and received the SSN card within 5 days of application.

    If Sury wants SSN for his kid, s/he can give a try.



    more...


    house i love you quotes and sayings i love you quotes. i love you quotes
  • i love you quotes



  • yabadaba
    06-26 08:24 PM
    ^^^^





    tattoo Album Love Quotes i love you quotes. i love you baby girl quotes. i
  • i love you baby girl quotes. i



  • meridiani.planum
    07-23 05:41 AM
    All,

    I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lucky!

    Here is my situation -

    Previous Employer -
    EB3,PD-Jan'04,I-140 cleared. Switched in June 2007 and wasn't able to file I-485 in July 2007

    New Employer -
    EB2, PD-Dec'-07, I-140 (Feb'08 - pending)

    Question -

    Based on Jun'08 Visa bulletin the dates for EB2-India were at Apr'04. Filed for I-140/485 based on my old priority date for EB3 labor (Jan'04). Explaining USCIS for PD transfer.

    Well, folks at NSC did not understand the PD transfer concept and send my application back. Unclear as to what do now. I guess need to wait until the dates for EB2-India reach Dec'07 such that I can file.

    Any "Creative" thoughts on how to approach USCIS moving forward.

    Thanks in advance for your replies.

    Aamchimumbai

    my understanding was that in this case you would not do a concurrent filing. You would file the I-140 requesting PD recapture. Once the I-140 was approved, and your PD-recapture also approved, at that point your new PD is confirmed and thats what allows you to file the I-485.



    more...


    pictures i love you quotes images. i love you quotes. pictures of i love you quotes
  • pictures of i love you quotes



  • Leo
    07-16 09:48 AM
    sounds great to me :)





    dresses i love you baby quotes i love you quotes. pictures of i love you quotes
  • pictures of i love you quotes



  • dontcareanymore
    08-24 12:44 PM
    I had 485 interview a month back (previously at the national benefits center) at the local USCIS office. The interview went fine except that they gave me an RFE asking for additional documents verifying employment. Since then I submited documents to the local office a 3 weeks back. Today my supervisor got a call from USCIS Anti Fraud Detection (homeland security) and they left a voice mail that they need to verify my immigration status.

    Is this normal? Is there something i need to worry about?

    My record is pretty straighforward. I am with the same employer since 2002 first on H1b and then EAD on a permanent postion and no gap in employment and never out of status

    My supervisor called back but went to voicemail and left a general message

    Good for you that your case is straight forward , you were never out of status and you are indeed working for the company that had sponsored your GC. It is good for every one that they are trying to weed out the bad apples. That would mean , speedier movement of dates for genuine cases :)

    Nothing to worry if your case is clean. There were couple of other similar on site interviews as reported earlier on this forum..



    more...


    makeup i love you images and quotes i love you quotes. i love you quotes and sayings
  • i love you quotes and sayings



  • h1bemployee
    06-22 01:58 AM
    pl somebody answer





    girlfriend i love you baby girl quotes. i i love you quotes. i love you quotes pictures. i
  • i love you quotes pictures. i



  • r_ferns82
    03-07 08:24 AM
    I voted for mlkedave. I liked it the best among others.





    hairstyles i love you quotes for him. i i love you quotes. quotes on i love you. quotes
  • quotes on i love you. quotes



  • GCchakravyuh
    07-12 01:42 PM
    yes we need to hear from Clinton.. time to repay





    BharatPremi
    12-09 04:50 PM
    Hello-

    1) Is it possible to allow minimum ONE TIME contributions like $10?
    Ans: Yes. It can be done through PAYPAL - payment need to be sent to donations@immigrationvoice.org
    2) Is it possible to allow minimum RECURRING contributions like $10?
    Ans: Seeing the need of assuring sure funding IV core team has decided minimum $50/- recurring option.When I am talking to my friends, we felt that the above things increase the
    Contributions. We are also thinking that it is easy to ask friends to contribute if there are no limits on the contributions.

    If I am correct there are more than 25,000 Members. If there are 10% of active members and each contribute $10 we get another $25000 that is required for the Bill.

    My Contributions:
    $50 Recurring Contributions from Nov 07.
    Contributed $100 for the DC Rally.
    $25 to the local Northern California Chapter in Oct 07.
    Contributed to AILF $100 during the July visa bulletin time.

    ^





    xela
    04-23 05:59 PM
    June 31?

    lol Thanks,....yeah the impossible day....no it was the 30th, my bad



    No comments:

    Post a Comment