Monday, June 13, 2011

wave tattoo_24

images Ben#39;s tattoo (24, UK) done at wave tattoo_24. jay z and beyonce wedding
  • jay z and beyonce wedding



  • snathan
    06-25 10:38 AM
    Hi all,

    I got my H1-B approved last year (through the lottery) and my start date was 10/01/07. My company was not doing well and so did not hire me until end of Nov. I have been continuously working since then. I did not receive any pay in 2007 and my company has been lagging behind on pay checks.

    Problem: I have received pay checks only till Dec 15th, 2007. Till date, I have not received my W2 for 2007. My husband has filed a tax extension and we have time until 10/15 to file our tax now.

    Questions:

    1: Can my company issue a W2 for 2007 now ?

    2: What are the impacts of not getting a W2 in a year, even though you have legally worked for a company ?

    3: My husband has filed for his GC and is currently waiting for his I-140 and I-485 (both filed concurrently last summer). Will there be any problems in my I-485 because of my W2 issue ?

    4: Is there a problem if my husband files a joint return without my W2 ? Is it even possible ? I do have my SSN and that is the only info that is being asked about me while filing the tax.

    Thanks in advance.

    You company must provide you the W2. Otherwise its illegal. Ask them to give you the W2 or contact IRS/DOL





    wallpaper jay z and beyonce wedding wave tattoo_24. I#39;m wondering if I can swap
  • I#39;m wondering if I can swap



  • reddymjm
    08-19 01:18 PM
    As there might be people who will be adding spoues or filing new 485 applications. This will help.





    wave tattoo_24. Chinese Flower Tattoo. 24
  • Chinese Flower Tattoo. 24



  • rajev_kk
    07-14 08:49 PM
    Mine is a substitution case and have filed for 140. After reading this post, was thinking if I can file for 485. Mine was filed last week and I have not received the receipt for 140 as-yet. Can I ask my attorney to go-ahead and file for 485 even though I don't have a receipt? Is there anything that I should wait for?

    Thanks.





    2011 I#39;m wondering if I can swap wave tattoo_24. nicole kidman moulin rouge.
  • nicole kidman moulin rouge.



  • EternityInLimbo
    05-02 09:55 PM
    Well, i feel its more of a Policy decision.If they really want to do something fast they will do it anyhow.The best example is how this woman from canada i guess,who got US citizenship in 2 days,yes its right '2 days' so she can represent US in the ongoing Winter Olympics at Turin.

    Even CA state used to abjudicate Labor cases in 1 Months Time back until 2000.Later on 0 approval cases from then on.Surprising??

    Absolutely it's a policy decision: not only in terms of prioritization of activities but in terms of resource allocation. DOL insists they have enough resources to meet their goals. They have to report how well they're doing on their annual federal scorecard, and if they set their objectives low enough, they get an "A"... that is, if activities serving non-voters were even being tracked as one of their objectives.

    One of the clerks at my immigrations law firm said the word was, DOL was prioritizing getting cases into the Permanent Backlog System, as opposed to allocating staff/resources into completing reviews. Don't know if this is old news posted elsewhere or consistent with what others have heard, but if this is the case, it would explain why approvals have been few and far between.



    more...


    wave tattoo_24. jessica szohr gossip
  • jessica szohr gossip



  • mayhemt
    07-03 11:04 AM
    You guys still dont get it..do you??
    Why would they ban non-immigrants from investing when there is ZERO loss for the country?
    Its upto each individual to evaluate their priorities and go ahead and move their investments. I have already done it as I am just an alien waiting for permanent residency and I do not want my money stuck in any of the investment vehicles in a foreign land making it difficult for me to take it along with me when the day comes to leave the country.

    Well for the why part...Its absurd, I understand. But then why is there country limit? Why is H4 not same as L2? There are absurdities and depends on the perspective you look from.

    Why would they ban?? If they have compelling point like "To protect Americans assets against speculation and to preserve capital within the country".

    I also see that it is individual's prerogative, however the point here is to show some numbers we (L1, H1, EADs) are responsible for & hopefully, grease the wheels towards smoother status adjustments.





    wave tattoo_24. Chinese Flower Tattoo. 24
  • Chinese Flower Tattoo. 24



  • minimalist
    10-08 01:37 PM
    I am starting this thread to collect and share experiences using EAD as proof of legal presence with with VA DMV.
    1) I read on the forums that if we take EAD to DMV , they would fax it to Richmond and wait for verification.It could take anywhere from half an hour to 1 week.
    I went to DMV in TysonsCorner, was told that I need to bring I797 to be able to get them to fax it. This was on 10/2/2010
    2)I went to Franconia DMV with I797 for my EAD application. ( I797 is the receipt notice )
    I was told that, I need to bring Original receipt notice of 485 application and If I have that, the manager can issue me the licence then and there.
    I said that I cannot get the original 485 receipt and requested them to fax it to Richmond and wait for the response.Then they started saying even for faxing they need 485 original receipt.
    I couldn't corroborate that , but any way decided to try Tysons corner DMV again.
    This is today, 10/08/2010.

    I will update the post after trying one more time at Tysonscorner DMV with I797 of EAD.
    If anybody else has experience or knowledge of this process , please post to this thread.



    more...


    wave tattoo_24. wave tattoo_24. free
  • wave tattoo_24. free



  • Ann Ruben
    05-23 10:19 AM
    What happened between April 2002 and June 2003 when you returned to the US with an H-1 visa? Did you remain in the US? Did you continue working in the US? When did you leave the US to apply for the visa? What information did you provide to the US Consul regarding your time in the US?





    2010 Chinese Flower Tattoo. 24 wave tattoo_24. Ben#39;s tattoo (24, UK) done at
  • Ben#39;s tattoo (24, UK) done at



  • gc_dedo
    09-15 03:34 PM
    EB3 I-140 is still March 30th, 2007, a whole year behind EB2. EB2 jumped from July 2007 to March 13th, 2008 UNBELIEVABLE :confused: Seems like they just want us to blow our brains out, or whatever little is left of it anyway... This is just so sick.
    Just doesnt make sense at all.
    Even EB1 is way behind EB2.
    Maybe they are being sadist and trying to divide n rule.



    more...


    wave tattoo_24. end of Elm Street Tattoo#39;s
  • end of Elm Street Tattoo#39;s



  • roseball
    05-04 02:19 PM
    I was on H1B, recently got laid off (last week of February, 2009) --Since my wife is on H1B also, I changed my status to H4, which got approved a week back (3rd wk of April, 2009)...Now I've gotten to a point where I will soon be getting an offer from a company..


    Can I start working, once they file for H4 to H1B transfer? or Does it have to be approved in order for me to start working?

    It has to be approved before you can start to work. You can go with premium processing so its approved within a couple of weeks.





    hair nicole kidman moulin rouge. wave tattoo_24. japanese wave tattoos.
  • japanese wave tattoos.



  • starseed
    07-21 05:49 PM
    I did read some other posts re: this, but I'm not too sure how to go about it, what to say to them, etc? Should it be in writing, by phone? Plus the state of CA is so overwhelmed with budget issues, do you think they'd want to devote time to it? :confused:



    more...


    wave tattoo_24. japanese wave tattoos.
  • japanese wave tattoos.



  • godspeed
    08-20 09:50 PM
    Totally agree on the information front.
    Our stress levels will be in control if everyone of us knows their case status.

    I dont understand the secrecy in providing the information which pertains to us, maybe they themselves dont have clear picture.





    hot jessica szohr gossip wave tattoo_24. vector-abstract-wave-pattern-
  • vector-abstract-wave-pattern-



  • sky7
    07-28 10:02 AM
    I was reading some latest info about I140 & I140 Premium Processing at
    http://www.murthy.com/bulletin.html

    it stated

    In order to be eligible for the three-year extension, the H1B worker must be the beneficiary of an approved I-140 petition and the case must be subject to retrogression (nonavailability of visa numbers).

    So say I got approved I140, but since i am as of now..not subject to retrogression (I am not from India/China, my EB2 is current - PD 9/2002), then I won't be eligible for 3-yr H1B extension???? :eek:

    Anyone knows?

    Thanks..



    more...


    house japanese wave tattoos. japanese waves tattoo. japanese tattoos geisha; wave tattoo_24. images wave tattoo pictures
  • images wave tattoo pictures



  • kaarmaa
    02-10 02:40 PM
    In your sim city you can make these rule. However for the real world support IV initiatives for the best results.

    what initiatives? Never seen any publicized...





    tattoo Chinese Flower Tattoo. 24 wave tattoo_24. tribal wave tattoo.
  • tribal wave tattoo.



  • makemygc
    08-03 10:58 PM
    Here is the link.

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD

    Thanks. I still don't see it. It's definitely my cache issue. I even tried firefox but still see the last update of 08/02/2007.

    August, 2007


    USCIS Urges H-2B Employers to Continue to Identify "Returning Workers" on Petitions for Fiscal Year (FY) 2008 Start Dates (46KB PDF)
    08/02/2007

    Fact Sheet: Naturalization Through Military Service (44KB PDF)
    08/01/2007


    Never mind...it must be something wierd in my machine.



    more...


    pictures wave tattoo_24. free wave tattoo_24. japanese wave tattoos.
  • japanese wave tattoos.



  • GCanyMinute
    08-23 12:23 PM
    My PD is 01/2002, so you can imagine what I felt when the September bulletin was out (I am EB3 world with 485 already filed 08/2004)!
    Now, I just called USCIS and they confirmed to me that indeed the Priority Date shows only on I-140, not I-485, so eveything is OK! Don't worry and be happy!

    Wow!!! You must be very happpy!!!! Your GC is coming out hot of the oven huh?! That's great! Let us know when you get it 'cause things like that serve to pump up people in line!! :D
    As for me 2 more months...please October Visa bulletin be nice to me! :rolleyes:
    Hey thanks a lot for the info, good to know USCIS just confirmed that.





    dresses vector-abstract-wave-pattern- wave tattoo_24. japanese wave tattoos. Japanese Wave Tattoos · Kanji
  • japanese wave tattoos. Japanese Wave Tattoos · Kanji



  • graviyera
    07-24 04:40 PM
    .....is marriage. If one is planning to get married soon, it is better to get married and jointly file for spouse after he/she is here.



    more...


    makeup end of Elm Street Tattoo#39;s wave tattoo_24. japanese wave tattoos. japanese waves tattoo. japanese tattoos geisha;
  • japanese wave tattoos. japanese waves tattoo. japanese tattoos geisha;



  • kirupa
    01-24 10:07 PM
    Hi Matt - no problem. I am currently on a computer that doesn't have Flash installed, so would it be possible for you to e-mail me your SWF file [kirupa.at.kirupa.com].

    If not, in a few hours I'll be back on a computer that has Flash, so I can change it then.

    :)





    girlfriend tribal wave tattoo. wave tattoo_24. 2010 tattoos tribal wave
  • 2010 tattoos tribal wave



  • jasmin45
    08-08 04:57 PM
    Yeah!! It was posted on USCIS site also!!

    See, I mostly frequent this forum only (and I think that's true for a lot others), and didn't see it posted here. So, went ahead and posted it. The other thread is in members only forum!!

    You can see that on Homepage! As you say this is duplicate. Please request admin to delete this thread?





    hairstyles japanese wave tattoos. wave tattoo_24. music note wallpaper. cuba,
  • music note wallpaper. cuba,



  • vamsi_poondla
    09-10 10:00 AM
    I ordered the Golf Tee - United colors of IV just now with the 1 to 5 business day shipping option, the second option. As I am planning to drive down Monday evening - I am hopeful that I will get it by then.

    I would still recommend that we bring a lot of shirts of various sizes to the rally. People will definitely buy them there.

    I would love to order online. But starting from Tampa on Friday itself. Is it possible to offer some at DC. I will definitely buy it. (I am sure many will buy)





    doubleyou
    05-19 04:39 PM
    Pappu,
    1)do you know what is the difference between the name check and background check., or is it the same thing.
    2) Will getting the congressional office to follow up raise any red flag?
    3) What other options to follow up, SR, multiple time, first waiting for IO, then extended check-6 months, now background check.
    4)Does having two I140 mean anything in the delay





    ggc
    08-16 05:43 PM
    Thank you all!. In my case only issue I can see is, when my wife travelled from India to US, at the port of entry customs check, they found some meat products. And they charged fine of $300 and we paid it. They also took copy of her passport and gave a letter (name is: Department of homeland security. U.S customs and border protection. Notice of alleged violation)

    It was my wife's mistake actually, she did not declared meat products in customs form.

    In the interview, if IO asks my wife about any violations or criminal records, does she has to give info on that port of entry incident? Will there be any negetive effects on this?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment