Monday, June 6, 2011

nissan skyline r33 gts

nissan skyline r33 gts. Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T,
  • Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T,



  • springscansing
    May 6, 01:20 AM
    Originally posted by markjs
    I was drawn to this forum because I am interested in computers generally and macs almost qualify.....but seriously I poked around on a mac for about an hour today, and found that some things are less intuitive (minimizing and closing windows). Also I found that some things easily accessible in windows are not accessible at all in mac OSX. I felt like the computer was "dumbed down" for me. All in all it was a computer and pefectly capable internet machine, but at least in an hour nothing even came close to winning me ove. Oh yeah it also crashed once too.

    Closing is very intuitive. You click the red close button. What's so hard about that? Same for minimize.. click the minimize button. If you honestly are having trouble with that, you're an idiot.

    Dumbed down? You have command-line access via the Terminal. It's ****ing UNIX man. That's a lot more access than Windows gives you.

    As for it crashing, you didn't say at all what version of X you were running or anything.

    Macs "almost" qualify as computers? Yeah, okay.





    nissan skyline r33 gts. Nissan Skyline R33 GTS GTR FRP
  • Nissan Skyline R33 GTS GTR FRP



  • revelated
    Apr 12, 09:12 PM
    So what's fixed?
    To me, in Office nothing seemed broken.

    In a LOT of people's mind, it's broken until they put support for Exchange 2003/WebDAV back in.





    nissan skyline r33 gts. New Nissan Skyline R33 GTS S1
  • New Nissan Skyline R33 GTS S1



  • miloblithe
    Apr 2, 12:00 PM
    I too was very unimpressed, although I gave up pretty quickly.





    nissan skyline r33 gts. 1993 Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T
  • 1993 Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T



  • Waybo
    Mar 4, 10:27 PM
    I saw some of the difficulties in cropping this, and wondered if an oval crop would help. Once I started playing with it, then I started really seeing the ovals/circles: chips, cups, table, his hat, her glasses, tomatoes. And I saw the rectangles: floor tiles, trays, paper dishes. More contrasts! After experimenting with the oval crop, it felt right to put this within a rectangle frame --another contrast, and it makes me feel more like I'm sneaking a peek at this couple, as Keleko did when shooting this pict.

    What do you think?

    (Keleko: I saw some of your other flickr photos from this day. Some good candidates for the Surrealism contest!)

    I'll say this much: the challenges and the weekly contests are making me think about ... and see ... things differently!!! Thank you, all! (I think! Photos I loved a few weeks ago now look like garbage!)

    ~Waybo



    more...


    nissan skyline r33 gts. EFL - Nissan Skyline R33 GTS/T
  • EFL - Nissan Skyline R33 GTS/T



  • tmphoto
    Sep 27, 09:27 AM
    I hope it fixes the USB connection to Canon cameras. They broke it with 10.4.7. I'm still booting from my portable backup drive when shooting tethered (looks really pro on location).
    I dread the going-backwards-sytem-reinstall BS tho, so that's what I have been doing.





    nissan skyline r33 gts. nissan Skyline R33 Gts-T
  • nissan Skyline R33 Gts-T



  • Amazing Iceman
    Feb 23, 02:49 PM
    Please let this serve as public notice of my intentions to bring to market, iParent, a revolutionary new app that allows even the laziest dumb asses to be good parents. Simply type in your parental situation into the app and buy your answer via an in-app purchase. :rolleyes:

    Lol... Great idea, wish you luck :D



    more...


    nissan skyline r33 gts. Nissan Skyline R33 GTS #3 by
  • Nissan Skyline R33 GTS #3 by



  • Huntn
    Apr 9, 09:04 AM
    The fact that a big sticking point in all of this was the social conservative nonsense about abortions and planned parenthood is just ridiculous. If this is all that many of our politicians can think about in times like these, we're ********** doomed.

    My sentiments exactly. Of course you can look around you and thank all the idiots who voted the idiots into office.





    nissan skyline r33 gts. Nissan - Skyline - R33 GTS-t
  • Nissan - Skyline - R33 GTS-t



  • Lacero
    Sep 17, 11:00 AM
    How would one go about dating an Apple employee??
    Could you surreptitiously take a photo of her with an iSight and post her picture here? I wanna see just how gorgeous this girl is. Or what that be too much to ask?



    more...


    nissan skyline r33 gts. nissan Skyline R33 Gts-T
  • nissan Skyline R33 Gts-T



  • justflie
    Oct 26, 09:22 PM
    The interface is slick, but it is slow as a tortise. Maybe they are still bringing additional servers online, but I hope the speed improves...

    [EDIT] Just tried it using Firefox 2.0, and the speed is MUCH faster than on Safari. Interesting...
    It runs fine on my machine in Safari. Maybe it's just some startup jitters





    nissan skyline r33 gts. Nissan Skyline R33 GTS Skyline
  • Nissan Skyline R33 GTS Skyline



  • edesignuk
    Dec 18, 08:51 AM
    I bought it, all fingers crossed for a raging victory on Sunday :D



    more...


    nissan skyline r33 gts. Nissan Skyline R33 GTS GTR
  • Nissan Skyline R33 GTS GTR



  • alt
    Mar 7, 10:45 PM
    I'm sick of waiting in lines all night outside....

    Has anyone else experienced fights breaking out and stuff? It's crazy...everytime I have done this people would drive up and flame us...eventually getting into physical fights with us..its crazy.

    Considering just going to target really early and trying to get one :D





    nissan skyline r33 gts. Nissan Skyline R33 GTS Drivers
  • Nissan Skyline R33 GTS Drivers



  • Mac-Addict
    Oct 26, 05:14 PM
    Just got back from Regents! Scored a t-shirt and got Leopard. I feel bad for the people who didn't realise you could go upstairs and check out.
    -Matt

    Thats what happened to me and Spanky Deluxe! Lol we got in the store and was getting screamed at by the apple staff who were blocking the way to the bottem back of the store so we thought we had to go upstairs :D It was a fun experience!



    more...


    nissan skyline r33 gts. New Nissan Skyline R33 GTS S2
  • New Nissan Skyline R33 GTS S2



  • leekohler
    May 3, 03:25 PM
    You wish! I'm staying put.

    My comment merely points out the sad fact that Harper and his cronies now have free reign to sell off Canada and Canadians to the highest bidder (or corporate donor) all thanks to the sheeple who live here.

    "The case against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter."



    $18B surplus to $50B deficit . . .. yeh great job "real" conservatives.



    We voted in criminals who flaunt the law, democracy and parliament. There are rocks smarter than us.


    Like I said, get out there and fight. Do not be complacent about these people.





    nissan skyline r33 gts. Nissan Skyline R33 GTS GTR
  • Nissan Skyline R33 GTS GTR



  • SwiftLives
    Apr 8, 12:51 PM
    I say its time we overthrow the republicans and democrats and start a party which is ANTI-CORPORATIONS and is for the people and by the people.. Who's with me?

    And that will last until the new party gets its first corporate donation...

    Not that I'm a cynic.

    And what's with this rhetoric? "overthrow"? Really? And you do realize you just Goodwin-ed this discussion...



    more...


    nissan skyline r33 gts. Nissan - Skyline - R33 GTS-t
  • Nissan - Skyline - R33 GTS-t



  • BenRoethig
    Oct 9, 04:10 PM
    Maybe it's just me, (and maybe this has been said before) but when I first got my "video capable" iPod, I was downloading music videos left and right. Then as soon as TV shows became available I got hooked on "Lost", "Battlestar Galactica" and more...but I quickly found out that the quality was not that great...

    I still ended up buying the DVD's of the shows that I really liked, and for those movies that I want on my iPod (for travel purposes) I simply convert them to iPod format, the quality is far better than anything you can download.

    Downloading may be convenient, but I will still run to the store for a hardcopy.

    And I agree with some earlier comments, once the HD/Blu-Ray war is over and the dust settles, I will begin rebuilding my video library with the winning format, because I can't imagine (yet) trying to download those files.

    You're far from alone.





    nissan skyline r33 gts. Nissan Skyline R33 GTS FRP
  • Nissan Skyline R33 GTS FRP



  • XNine
    Sep 19, 11:34 AM
    This girl must have you star-struck, eh? Sending messages over to other computers in the apple store is difficult. They always have these odd names for ichat/bonjour services, so it's not likely you'll be able to do this on your first try. You could be sending a message to another GUY somwhere in the store for all you know.

    The only way to really accomplish this is through ARD, and even then it's usually locked down with a password. I believe the password is the name of the OS at the time, then a symbol like a star, then the last two digits of the year. But whatever.

    Honestly, is this girl THAT hot? If so, here's what you do:

    -Gain entrance to the store via the opposite side of where she is (right or left door)

    -Hide back by the genius bar/theater.

    -When she makes her way to the back of the store to go to the back area, jump in front of the door, and say something witty like "MEAT PUPPET!" she'll be surprised. This is the moment of opportunity!

    -Quickly crouch and grab the back of her legs, lift her and sling her over your shoulder.

    -Then, sprint with her over your shoulder as fast as you can to the front of the store while making bellowing grunting sounds, even the occasional word like "UNGA!" or "MRAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

    She will be both surprised and delighted that your ferocious behavior has gained the attention of her employees, that she'll willingly be your slave for years to come.

    Course, you could always go with chloriphorm if all else fails.



    more...


    nissan skyline r33 gts. Nissan - Skyline - R33 GTS-t
  • Nissan - Skyline - R33 GTS-t



  • 0010101
    Nov 2, 11:51 AM
    I don't see Apple getting more than 10% marketshare anytime soon unless they do something significant.

    I don't know anybody who has switched. I've known a few people who seriously considered it, but when they learned they'd have to spend another $200 for Windows XP so they can run their 'XP Only' things, they settled on a PC.

    Price and functionality. That's what drives todays computer market.

    Yes, you'll have people buying the Intel iMac.. most of the 'switchers' will do so just because it's a neat looking box. They'll still be using Windows on it.

    PC sales are always down on the eve of a new OS release. Nobody wants to buy a new computer with yesterdays OS on it.

    The people i've talked with aren't interested in running dual OS's. They aren't interested in having to restart their computer to run this app, then restart again to run that other app.

    They just want to sit down and use the computer to do whatever it is they want to do, then get on with life.

    And they want to do it without spending a bunch of money.

    As long as Micro$oft keeps making Windows, and HP/Compaq/Dell keep making $499 computers, the WinTel platform will be the dominant platform.

    If I were Apple, I would have made an AMD powered, or fast single core HT capable Intel Mini and introduced it in the sub $400 price range and sold them right along side the X Boxes and PS2's at WalMart.

    Selling such a unit, in such an accessable venue would certianly increase marketshare, and with increased marketshare comes increased software development.. which does nothing add value to their higher end, high margin systems like the iMac and Mac Pro.





    nissan skyline r33 gts. Nissan Skyline R33 GTS Carbon
  • Nissan Skyline R33 GTS Carbon



  • lockhartt
    Sep 25, 02:35 PM
    Omg with no laptop updates, I'd like to watch as Apple's laptop sales tumble. Already the Apple Store dropped their MacBook shipping days down to 3-5 days (nobody wants it). :mad:

    Having visited my local Apple Store several times over the last two weeks (my PowerBook G4 was in for warranty repairs), I can safely say that I saw more MacBooks selling than any other computer... easily two MacBooks for every iMac that sold.

    This is no surprise when you consider the price/performance ratio and the overall market shift toward mobile computing (not to mention back-to-school season).

    If anything, I'd say it's a safe bet that Apple may be having trouble keeping up with demand.





    nissan skyline r33 gts. Nissan - Skyline - R33 GTS-t
  • Nissan - Skyline - R33 GTS-t



  • squeeks
    May 2, 10:09 PM
    Unfortunately the war will not change much as the more recent attack attempts (christmas day shoe bomber, Fort Hood attacks) have come from or been inspired by cells in Yemen (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/08/25/politics/washingtonpost/main6803849.shtml) commanded by Bin Laden's second in command...





    UberMac
    Sep 19, 03:35 PM
    Hopefully this will address the issues some users have seen with the Mac Pro apparently not being able to boot beyond a black screen when using the XP disc to boot from. Although I would think that is more an issue of GFX than firmware on the Mac Pro...maybe they're the same thing!

    Also, why two different downloads? Surely they could be incorporated into the same file...

    Uber





    njchris
    Apr 12, 04:51 PM
    Not a good survey. The stats seem wrong based on what I'm seeing everywhere else. 2000 people is not a large enough sample set. And although the 40% higher demand makes sense given the full year that took place between introduction of "tablets" as a concept versus as an established product, it means very little.
    Why do you say 2000 people is not a large enough sample? Do you know statistical sampling methods?

    I'm not saying this survey isn't flawed... just sample size doesn't have to be that large.





    DeSnousa
    May 3, 06:11 PM
    Welcome MacInside_Octo1 to the team.

    Your stats: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=512266





    zombitronic
    Jun 18, 01:22 PM
    Can the Mac mini boot from one of these cards? That would be insanely great.





    Eraserhead
    Apr 4, 01:31 PM
    I am sure going to make my vote count when my WTO rep is up for re-election!

    Under the US constitution congress has the right to sign international treaties. That's what this is.

    What exactly is 'illegal' under WTO rules? Tariffs in general are not

    Maybe the ruling in this case was incorrect, but if this thing was done more frequently they probably would be found to be breaking the rules.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment